Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
Has been strong and prevelant in the last day and a half, agree?

I know, I could be asking for it..
#rekt
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6377|Somersetshire
the wrath of the heavens is not lenient, thy g(m)ods do not pity the fools which wreak havoc upon our haven
one strike of thy mighty weapons, whether it be the stick or the hammer, it's a one way trip on the failboat
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

I agree. Somebody must have not filled their quota in the last month and is trying to make it up
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6716|The United Center
The pendulum swings both ways.

Personally, I've noticed a lot of older members not caring as much since they think Trackr will give them a clean slate.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6377|Somersetshire
lol the mods on trackr would still remember the trouble makers from here
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6716|The United Center

Tehremos wrote:

lol the mods on trackr would still remember the trouble makers from here
Hence why I said "they think it will give them a clean slate."
_raab
+28|6203|Western Aust.
(Doesn't know what trackr is)

But mods are only doin their job, and with all these fucking april fool's threads going around, they're bieng lenient imo.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
They are just doing their job. I'm pretty sure April 1 is the day that the mods issue AWMs / bans the most!

_raab - Trackr is essentially the new BF2s. BF2s will be closing down and trackr opening in its place. Take a look in the News section for all the posts about it
_raab
+28|6203|Western Aust.
That just crushed me in a way. And I'm always the last to hear about anything. Cheers kyl.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I think it's cos Bernie has been not so active recently, so there's been a sudden dip in which mods are rushing in to fill
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6594|Birmingham, UK

_raab wrote:

That just crushed me in a way. And I'm always the last to hear about anything. Cheers kyl.
Chin up - someone has to be last sometime.

And to Mint Sauce - yes, the Banhammer has been rather prevalent of late, but with good reason! Without order there would be chaos and we can't allow that! (And besides, some of the threads were just ridiculous and a waste of [at the moment at least] Chuy's precious bandwidth)
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha

ThomasMorgan wrote:

The pendulum swings both ways.

Personally, I've noticed a lot of older members not caring as much since they think Trackr will give them a clean slate.
<Robert DeNiro voice> You talkin' to me?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6511|Washington
Who got banned? Why not name names?
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Spider1980 wrote:

What is the thing in your sig?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

damn, why didn't I ban anyone ? I always miss out on the fun.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6560|Reisterstown, MD

I'll never understand why people think it is "a right of passage" if you get banned from a video game site.  Very odd.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

B.Schuss wrote:

damn, why didn't I ban anyone ? I always miss out on the fun.

Hello...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
if i'm still here, it's not that big of a deal
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

ig wrote:

Yea. Mek is still here, Slutter is still here, fucking Hurricane is still here. Even I'm still here, after igwatting the shit out of the forums.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ig wrote:

Yea. Mek is still here, Slutter is still here, fucking Hurricane is still here. Even I'm still here, after igwatting the shit out of the forums.
fo sho bro
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

ig wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ig wrote:

fo sho bro
Brap...

I r carefukl because i know what notes I have next to mah namez
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

naightknifar wrote:

ig wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

fo sho bro
Brap...

I r carefukl because i know what notes I have next to mah namez
"Was an accident"

Only joking, whats your admin note then lid?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

Spider1980 wrote:

because im sure you wouldnt have wanted people talking about your ban, or why it happened
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Parker wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

because im sure you wouldnt have wanted people talking about your ban, or why it happened
burnnnnn

Parker, do you know what the thing in his sig is?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Parker wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

burnnnnn

Parker, do you know what the thing in his sig is?
i have always associated it with his "Parasites" thread, back at the temp forums.
i dont know, maybe he sees himself as a butt worm.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard