http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p2086462
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6390|fåking denmark
Ad him to the list perhaps?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
Fierce- A very good (albeit incredibly elitist) bf2 player and clanleader of fiSh, banned from the forums, and kinda fell out of love with it. Haven't seen him online in ages so I assume he's got RL stuff.

Other ppl I have no idea what happened to: jkholic or something similar
has that kmal got a new alias?

Last edited by Aries_37 (2008-05-31 14:24:29)

i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

Aries_37 wrote:

Fierce- A very good (albeit incredibly elitist) bf2 player and clanleader of fiSh, banned from the forums, and kinda fell out of love with it. Haven't seen him online in ages so I assume he's got RL stuff.

Other ppl I have no idea what happened to: jkholic or something similar
has that kmal got a new alias?
kmal is too busy getting owned on css
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

I wonder where MLI been ...................
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

Des.kmal
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Did Slutter get temp bern'd or perm bern'd?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

perm
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

perm
well then he needs to be free'd
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6648|Washington DC

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Des.kmal
He might have had computer/internet privileges removed, or he's been institutionalized.  He disappeared right after posting this message:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=96807&p=1

Mutantsteak wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

perm
Why?  Because we are trying to increase the spam on BF2s?  Looking into my crystal ball, I see many others joining him ...
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

On the first page I read Polarbearz farewell post and it really made me sad. I never knew the guy but he seems like a cool person and obviously had a good time on this forum. If I ever had to leave for some reason I would love to be remembered like him and I would want even a few of the friends I have made here to appreciate the times we had. I guess with trackr coming soon it might be a good time to make a foundation and be one of the "Veterans" (Hopefully, im not sure how many of you know me )

Oh and I'm sorry OH, he deserves to be gone... Spammers...

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-06-04 18:14:58)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

OrangeHound wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Des.kmal
He might have had computer/internet privileges removed, or he's been institutionalized.  He disappeared right after posting this message:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=96807&p=1

Mutantsteak wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

perm
Why?  Because we are trying to increase the spam on BF2s?  Looking into my crystal ball, I see many others joining him ...
can't see that thread...

kmal is always on xfire playing css. i talk to him occasionally
OrangeHound

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

can't see that thread...

kmal is always on xfire playing css. i talk to him occasionally
Oh, I guess it was removed ... here was the post:

Des.Kmal wrote:

I might be jumping the gun here, but I think my stepdad is gonna drug test me when he gets home. He is a douche bag, and I cant stand him... at all.. He cant stand me... (for some reason)

Well, a couple of months ago, he and my mom caught me smoking weed. Apparently, its a pretty big deal... lol. Well, this morning, my mom came upstairs and went to my closet (which is where I recently stashed my weed.... and I guess its pretty smelly tongue ) and was putting away clothes, stopped, and said "Did you know that marijuana stays in your system for 30-40 days?" I had just woken up, so I said no, and she said "I thought u 'researched' all this before you 'tried it'." I then explained to her how THC is a lipid that stores in your fat cells and if you're skinny enough and dont do it often, you can pass a drug test the next day. She said "hmm" and asked me if I would pass one. I said yes, bluffing of course, I smoked Sunday. She then continued to say that my stepdad brought the idea up because of my grades. (I usually make all A's, but this half-semester I made  all C's and 1 F. Viable excuses for all of them, though excuses mean shit.)

Anyway, I've broken my moms heart quite alot in the past couple of months... I hated the feeling when I heard my mom crying to my stepdad saying  "you were right!!", because he suspected it the whole time (not because I'm bad at hiding it... just because he doesnt like me or my friends). So, if he brings home a drug test in the next couple of hours and asks me to take it, I'm gone. I'm leaving. Going to live with my dad ASAP.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

so OH, am I in your crystal ball?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
kptk92
u
+972|6407|tc_london

Miggle wrote:

I know I am
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5982|Perth, indian ocean
Im guessing Eye Gyzzle got perm banned after reading orangehounds post in the message problem post
OrangeHound

kptk92 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I know I am

Miggle wrote:

These forums are getting a thorough cleaning of members who post 4chan crap, nonsense, trolling comments, unhelpful information, and nonconstructive information.  Single instance = 3-day ban.   We are losing multiple precious things in the move to trackr because of the immature spam on these forums, but there is a possibility to save it if the spam stops.

belldawg wrote:

Im guessing Eye Gyzzle got perm banned after reading orangehounds post in the message problem post
Not yet, but no more crap from him or he will be ... and he won't be returning.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
I dont even get what he did, he sent people invisible messages?
enlighten me o wise mod
OrangeHound

belldawg wrote:

enlighten me o wise mod
It is abusive behavior ... and it violates the #1 message of the rules:  "Any post you make should directly contribute to the forum."  That applies to public messages, private messages, and even karma messages.

The PMs can't be removed from the in-boxes of the recipients.  Now, an admin will need to take the time to go in and manually remove each one of these.

Every time a member does things like spam, flame, or post anything else that is disruptive it takes much time by moderators to correct the post.  As a result, we spend all our time changing diapers of the immature on these forums, and very little time actually enjoying the forums. 

Remember:  you are all guests on these forums and you are posting according to the rules of the house.  The owner wants these forums to be a community where mature gamers can hold quality conversations ... this is not a sandbox for kiddies.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker

OrangeHound wrote:

belldawg wrote:

enlighten me o wise mod
It is abusive behavior ... and it violates the #1 message of the rules:  "Any post you make should directly contribute to the forum."  That applies to public messages, private messages, and even karma messages.

The PMs can't be removed from the in-boxes of the recipients.  Now, an admin will need to take the time to go in and manually remove each one of these.

Every time a member does things like spam, flame, or post anything else that is disruptive it takes much time by moderators to correct the post.  As a result, we spend all our time changing diapers of the immature on these forums, and very little time actually enjoying the forums. 

Remember:  you are all guests on these forums and you are posting according to the rules of the house.  The owner wants these forums to be a community where mature gamers can hold quality conversations ... this is not a sandbox for kiddies.
YES SIR

*Don't ban me for that *
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

OrangeHound wrote:

Now, an admin will need to take the time to go in and manually remove each one of these.
Whilst using firefox, a user can right click, go to "View page info" then click on the "Links" tab, and it will show a list of what each link is with the text for that link on the left hand side of it. So if there is the invisible character as the title for a pm, the link to the right of that is the pm url.
kptk92
u
+972|6407|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Now, an admin will need to take the time to go in and manually remove each one of these.
Whilst using firefox, a user can right click, go to "View page info" then click on the "Links" tab, and it will show a list of what each link is with the text for that link on the left hand side of it. So if there is the invisible character as the title for a pm, the link to the right of that is the pm url.
Hm I wasn't told this..
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland
To remove invisible messages...

Go to your inbox. Right click, select View Page Info, click Links tab at the top, and then scroll down until you see a link with a blank title under the column "name". Right click that entry and click copy, then go to your URL and click paste, and you will be taken to the main body of the message. You can then delete it from there.

EDIT: Fuck you surgeons.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-06-05 09:27:42)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

The Sheriff wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

That helped, cheers.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Also FF3 made my invisible PM's clickable so it wasn't a problem. A PM is just that, personal. It's upto the receiver to judge whether they want to take action on a PM or not, it's not a mods job to mod PM's unless asked.

Imo.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard