blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
A 15-year-old boy from Hunterdon County, New Jersey suffered second-degree burns this evening after he put a paint can in a campfire and it exploded, police said.The Readington Township teen, whose name was not released, was flown by helicopter to Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, police said. He suffered second-degree burns to his legs and arms but was alert and talking when police arrived at the scene on Briar Road about 8 p.m., Readington police Sgt. Joe Greco said.

The victim told police he put the paint can in the campfire because "he wanted to see what it would do," Greco said.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/0 … _in_r.html
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
https://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070208/070208_darwin_vmed_10a.widec.jpg
(Darwin)
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
Very smart

accasionally i do stuff like this but god damn hes dumb for not taking cover!!!!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

Did he not know to move back once said paint can is immersed in flames?
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
ah i remember the days, we always ran lol, what a tool, didn't he see the warning on the back of the can that says highly flammable?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

I have exploded dozens if not hundreds of old spray cans in campfires. You really need a darwin award if you manage to burn yourself at it..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Play with fire, and you're going to get burnt.

If you're a retard.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK
QFT
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
Even if you really don't know what it will do, some sort of instinct should tell you to get the fuck out of there.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
l0l
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Play with fire, and you're going to get burnt.

If you're a retard.
QFT

pics or it didnt happen
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

The Sheriff wrote:

Did he not know to move back once said paint can is immersed in flames?
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland
Hehe I did that.

Without the injuries.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
Also I've done it loads, did it with a couple of mates once, one of them hit it with a shovel, engulfed himself in a ball of flame, but the only thing burnt was his shoe, whiich caught on fire
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
2nd degree burns heal
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
i did that a few times with a few buddies, when i was younger, we actually used to get an old drain pipe and stick a old deodorant can inside and let it rip, pointless fun really
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ
10 dollars says he will look down the barrel of a gun next to find if he can see the bullet flying out of it.
AllmightyOz
+50|6487|United States - Ohio

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

2nd degree burns heal
they still scar. I got plenty of 375 degree grease burns on my arms from working at Lee's Chicken. They hurt like hell too.

He really should have taken cover, or he should have shot it with a .22 from long range
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

jason85 wrote:

10 dollars says he will look down the barrel of a gun next to find if he can see the bullet flying out of it.
hahaa lets hope that does not happen
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
LOL

so the paint stuck to him and burned??

I wonder what color it was?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Simon wrote:

QFT
You only get a Darwin award if you remove yourself from the gene pool. He would receive an honorary mention.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Mutantsteak wrote:

Simon wrote:

QFT
You only get a Darwin award if you remove yourself from the gene pool. He would receive an honorary mention.
I wasn't giving him a Darwin award, rather I was just proving Darwinism in action.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu
If the can exploded, he should have had some shrapnel injury.

I guess he was extremely lucky for not receiving any metallic barrage upon him.
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA

blademaster wrote:

A 15-year-old boy from Hunterdon County, New Jersey suffered second-degree burns this evening after he put a paint can in a campfire and it exploded, police said.The Readington Township teen, whose name was not released, was flown by helicopter to Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, police said. He suffered second-degree burns to his legs and arms but was alert and talking when police arrived at the scene on Briar Road about 8 p.m., Readington police Sgt. Joe Greco said.

The victim told police he put the paint can in the campfire because "he wanted to see what it would do," Greco said.

well he is American that explains it entirely
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA

GR34 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

well he is American that explains it entirely
explain please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard