Is it made well?
Is it entertaining?
Is it rewatchable?
Does it look professional?
It is not a skill competition.
Does the music work well for the movie?

Good luck to all contestants.

Voting will close on March 7th!

Last edited by cablecopulate (2008-03-01 08:15:31)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

How are we suppose to vote when we can't watch any of them??
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
Don't be a jackass, click the links. If they only have stage6 links, sux2bthem.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

cablecopulate wrote:

Don't be a jackass
how was I being a jack ass lol. Maybe you should reconsider making a thread with two of the four videos being completely unviewable, and the other two with random links located somewhere in the thread, while yours is the ONLY one with a direct link in the OP to the video...Hmm, trying to win votes?? DUUurr. NOW I'm being a jack ass.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
If people don't have the right links to their videos, it's not my problem. Everyone and their mom knew stage6 was going down. Should I put the awards on hold while people scramble to get their stuff uploaded somewhere else?

I don't know where you are getting that I am the only one with a direct link. It says "wipido link." They are sponsoring the show, so I'll be directly linking to their hosted videos whenever I can. There's four videos with direct links to wipido, I only have two. Unless you are talking about the original video threads, in which case stun_gun has youtube embeds in addition to wipido. All I did when making the polls was copy and paste links/names/titles. Actually, I just double checked, and 3/5 have alternate links in their main post.

Also, accusing me of setting things up in my favor? I don't know if you noticed but I got hammered in last months voting.
pasngr
+50|6647
admin fight! admin fight!

and yea, imo opinion the jackass comment was out of line
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
You are probably right, but he evened it out with accusing me of stacking the deck in my favor. We're square.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5920|Minneapolis, MN
The C4-a-Palooza Volume 3 thread has been updated with a new link to watch the video at.  All videos submitted by me can be viewed here:

http://www.nunya-clan.com/movies

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-03-02 19:23:11)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
C4-a-palooza, i loled, a lot .
whitedragon551
+11|5943
I updated the link in my post for the NUNYA! C4-Palooza Volume 3.
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
Two more days to vote. Get your vote in now if you haven't yet!
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

xGj bought my vote for a karma.

God, I'm a karma slut.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.

Freezer7Pro wrote:

xGj bought my vote for a karma.

God, I'm a karma slut.
And that's why prized competitions are decided by judges.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6373|Netherlands tbh
Rofl. Freezer = karma whore. Anyway, don't the users' votes decide this one? Also I still can't upload to Wipido this is driving me mad
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.

xGj wrote:

Rofl. Freezer = karma whore. Anyway, don't the users' votes decide this one? Also I still can't upload to Wipido this is driving me mad
They do, there's no prizes.
xGj
+84|6373|Netherlands tbh
Alright. So there's a users choice and a judge's choice if I get it right?
Anyway, I got it uploaded to wipido how should I edit my link? Edit in my main vid topic? Or give the link here? Its converting atm.
Here's my Wipido version:

[wipido]http://www.wipido.com/video/258[/wipido]

Last edited by xGj (2008-03-06 10:09:34)

cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.

xGj wrote:

Alright. So there's a users choice and a judge's choice if I get it right?
Anyway, I got it uploaded to wipido how should I edit my link? Edit in my main vid topic? Or give the link here? Its converting atm.
Starting with March, best picture (only) will be judged by 14 judges.  There will also be a poll, where all board members can vote. The winner of the poll will act as a 15th judge. The winner of the poll will get 1 extra vote. So even if they get 20 votes in the poll and win, it's 1 vote when I tally the results.

You don't need to put the wipido embed in this thread, though it's fine you did. Just make sure you put it in your video thread so people checking it out can stream it easily.
xGj
+84|6373|Netherlands tbh
Alrighty, thanks for clearing that up. I'll make a new vid to participate next month
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
I am going to close the polls in just over 2 hours. Get those final votes in!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
Closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard