Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Well, I bought TF2 a few days ago. Not enough time for me to play 20 hours, let alone live that long. Well, I was playing dustbowl and died. That little pop-up telling you all the good things you achieved while you were alive said that I was alive for 17 something hours.

Excuse me?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Yeah...that's been happening to me. My soldier play time shot up 41 minutes. I'm pissed. My shit's all out of whack.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

Yeah, there are some bugs with the stats since the most recent patch (about a week ago).  I've seen all sorts of odd behavior like that this week.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6241
I got a 1 hour 20 minute scout life and 6 captures one time when i won Badlands within a few minutes. (Really lasting about 3 minutes and getting 3 captures)

They're been a bit odd since that last update. I also apparently got 3 sentry gun kills as the demoman.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
I fear TF2's turning into BF2. They patch stuff to "make it better", but it does just the opposite.

God, seeing this BS 50 minutes of soldier played is pissing me off so bad.

gg valve
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

I healed 100 as a Soldier, I didn't know I was that pro.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

By the way, these stats problems are likely due to an overhaul of the stats system because of the upcoming achievements.  My guess is that this aspect of the patch was not fully tested prior to the patch's release.  They did a quick update to the patch about a day after release, and I haven't seen these odd stats issues since.
kptk92
u
+972|6379|tc_london
I killed two people with my sentry as a Pyro .. how fucking pr0, eh?
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney
yeah when i got killed by a demoman (the first time he killed me) the box where his name was said %KILLERNAME% and the nemisis box had %NEMISISNAME%

its happened a few times before though. also, badlands sucks for any other class but scout, agree?
No/Yes
+14|5913|California, USA
It said I got 4 sentry kills as spy 0_0
Eldu
+62|6078|Belgium
Well, I just stayed alive for 6 hours as Scout, no seriously.
kptk92
u
+972|6379|tc_london

Eldu wrote:

Stop fucking hacking Eldu
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6352|Bromley, London

Eldu wrote:

I just did it with demoman
Eldu
+62|6078|Belgium

kptk92 wrote:

Eldu wrote:

Stop fucking hacking Eldu
Yeah, first time on badlands I somehow ended up under the floor. I just stayed there without killing anyone exploring the map .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard