SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
When i click on the link in your sig chuy, is it normal to only see that big white logo thing that looks like half a clock at the top left hand corner in the preview of the home page?
Entertayner
+826|6563

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

When i click on the link in your sig chuy, is it normal to only see that big white logo thing that looks like half a clock at the top left hand corner in the preview of the home page?
That's because there is no public site up yet, just a secret dev site.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6471|Sheffield-England

kptk92 wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

[sarcasm]Aren't you funny[/sarcasm]
kptk told me to call u emo
I did not!!
Lol
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6294
Ugh! I love BF2s so much. It will be hard to break the addiction but I guess we must move on at some point right? Right!

So let's give this Trackr a shot and see what we can do.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Gonna miss this site... ;(
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6212|cs_connecticut‬‭
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

chuyskywalker wrote:

Feel free to ask questions here. Answers are subject to change though.

LT, the forums aren't going to be destroyed, but posting and registration will be disabled.
If i could make a suggestion, Give users who come from BF2S a 'Veteran' type status.
Or maybe a fancy looking User Title Bar that shows which members where part of the BF2S community.
I guess you wouldn't want to do everyone though, maybe... people who have been year a year or more? and still active.

We've been with you much longer then anyone whos gunna sign up at Trackr for game discussion.
15 more years! 15 more years!
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

Mitch wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

LT, the forums aren't going to be destroyed, but posting and registration will be disabled.
If i could make a suggestion, Give users who come from BF2S a 'Veteran' type status.
Or maybe a fancy looking User Title Bar that shows which members where part of the BF2S community.
I guess you wouldn't want to do everyone though, maybe... people who have been year a year or more? and still active.

We've been with you much longer then anyone whos gunna sign up at Trackr for game discussion.
I agree with this point
Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK

Mitch wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Seems like a good idea at first, but I'm pretty sure people with these badges/titles/whatever will think they're 'better' than the newly registered, looking down on them etc
0akleaves
+183|6605|Newcastle UK

Mitch wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

thats a good idea so no matter how big this site gets you'll still be able to see the old faithfulls.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5966|England

kptk92 wrote:

Mitch wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

I agree with this point
Agreed
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

Simon wrote:

Mitch wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Seems like a good idea at first, but I'm pretty sure people with these badges/titles/whatever will think they're 'better' than the newly registered, looking down on them etc
Well. We are better then them
We've been here forever.
It shows experience
kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

0akleaves wrote:

Mitch wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

thats a good idea so no matter how big this site gets you'll still be able to see the old faithfulls.
That way we haven't lost one another
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

kptk92 wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Haha i know im deffinetly keeping my name
And i know no matter what ill show more respect to a bf2s'er than a trackr newb

Last edited by Mitch (2008-02-02 07:40:15)

kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london

Mitch wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Haha i know im deffinetly keeping my name
Hell yeah
We can reserve names please ?
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6629|USA
i think he should transfer the date registered on BF2s over because ive been here for like 700 days and i know alot of other ppl have been here longer than me
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

Simon wrote:

Mitch wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

People do now with karma and reg date. It's a good idea, because new members will know who's been here for 2 years and knows what he's talking about.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

elite3444 wrote:

i think he should transfer the date registered on BF2s over because ive been here for like 700 days and i know alot of other ppl have been here longer than me
I thought that might be possible if he was going from Punbb to punbb but i dont know if its possible when going to this new software. Ive never even heard of it.

This just in:

http://drupal.org/node/209127

it might be possible.

More:
http://drupal.org/handbook/migrating

Lezdoit

Last edited by Mitch (2008-02-02 07:47:57)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5953|Washington DC
Yes we should have BF2s Veteran badges tbh

Also, current IRC Ops should get ops on the new IRC channel tbh >.>

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-02-02 07:48:32)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6743|the middle of nowhere
Looks amazing, can't wait,
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6186|Schofield Barracks
i will miss the bf2s very much i have gotten alot of help from this place
will trackr have karmaz?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
grumble
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

ATG wrote:

grumble
Bad grumble or good grumble?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

will trackr have karmaz?
See muh sig ...
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Wow.  Can't wait!   The only thing I can see happening is that some will not see the announcement and won't realize that we're on a new site.  I hope to see you all there though.

HurricaИe wrote:

Yes we should have BF2s Veteran badges tbh
Yes!  I agree.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-02-02 08:44:07)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard