FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
Well, i've played a grand total of about 20 minutes on this game, and it bores me feckless.

Same for anyone else?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah it's well known for being repetitive...
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
climb somewhere and be a peeping tom.  They were well dirty back then.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6776
jack the beanstock?
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
yea its repetitive, and the devs said in all there videos they wanted to make it so its not rpetitive hehehe
Hallvard
+262|6523|North Norway

20 minutes? How about doing the main missions? Me and a friend played it non-stop for over 2 weeks before we got semi-bored... Finished all the achievements and jumping around on roofs and trow knives at those poor guards never really stoped being fun.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6481|Purdue

Hallvard wrote:

20 minutes? How about doing the main missions? Me and a friend played it non-stop for over 2 weeks before we got semi-bored... Finished all the achievements and jumping around on roofs and trow knives at those poor guards never really stoped being fun.
Agreed. When I got it for Christmas, that's all I played for about a week, and I only assassinated like 4 of the dudes. I was just having to much fun to progress the storyline. Don't see how it gets boring for you people. You must have no imaginations >.<
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6391

Goven wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

Agreed. When I got it for Christmas, that's all I played for about a week, and I only assassinated like 4 of the dudes. I was just having to much fun to progress the storyline. Don't see how it gets boring for you people. You must have no imaginations >.<
O.o
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6463|Tyne & Wear, England
I had exactly the same experience.  It could have been so much better.

As I described it in another thread, a monumental let down.

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2008-01-19 21:18:19)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

FatherTed wrote:

Well, i've played a grand total of about 20 minutes on this game, and it bores me feckless.

Same for anyone else?
I think they should of had a guinness pub in the game
pvtmoustacheride
5 cents
+11|6603|Iowa, USA
ya huge disappointmen.  I can't stand to play it for more than 10 minutes.  Just sits on my shelf.  I'm just waiting for GTA IV now.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

blademaster wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Same for anyone else?
I agree.

Ok i made a concerted effort to get into it, so i got to the first town, riding stealthy as much as i could (which while the graphics were amazing, getting there without being attacked took fucking ages), the climbed all the towers etc. Then i accidently went into the Assassins guild, and now i cant do any of the optional challenges

All i can do is save fucking idiots, and i'm shite in combat, so it takes forever!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6443|Stealth City, UK

FatherTed wrote:

blademaster wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Same for anyone else?
I agree.

Ok i made a concerted effort to get into it, so i got to the first town, riding stealthy as much as i could (which while the graphics were amazing, getting there without being attacked took fucking ages), the climbed all the towers etc. Then i accidently went into the Assassins guild, and now i cant do any of the optional challenges

All i can do is save fucking idiots, and i'm shite in combat, so it takes forever!
What....that doesn't sound right. The challenges stay their forever, you have to do at least 3 to be able to assasinate the main target for the chapter.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

buLLet_t00th wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

blademaster wrote:

I agree.

What....that doesn't sound right. The challenges stay their forever, you have to do at least 3 to be able to assasinate the main target for the chapter.
Yeh, i did all the eavesdropping, climbed all the towers, and i only saved the dude outside the city gates. (this is poor sector damascus i think).

Now i can either assasinate the main guy (which i suck at), or rescue citizens
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
Also, is there a infinate amount of guards, or say i kill a guard guarding a certain spot, if i came back ages later, would it still be unguarded?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
should I buy this game?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

should I buy this game?
Do you like being bored and frustrated?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

FatherTed wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

should I buy this game?
DO I!!!!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

should I buy this game?
DO I!!!!
Haha. I suggest you rent it before you think about buying it.

Its got it's good points (the game is huge, and you can explore practically every single corner of it.

It also has it's lows, being repetative one of them.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn
Has anybody got The Darkness? I heard that there's these 2 snake-like demons hanging around your shoulders that like devouring hearts and stuff like that + a plot to do with the supernatural and the Mafia. It's currently going for less than £18 here in the UK.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Has anybody got The Darkness? I heard that there's these 2 snake-like demons hanging around your shoulders that like devouring hearts and stuff like that + a plot to do with the supernatural and the Mafia. It's currently going for less than £18 here in the UK.
Wrong thread for that, and the description you just gave explains its price
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

FatherTed wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

DO I!!!!

Its got it's good points (the game is huge, and you can explore practically every single corner of it.

what about getting killed by shadowdogpound with an M14 aimed at your brain bucket
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

DO I!!!!

what about getting killed by shadowdogpound with an M14 aimed at your brain bucket
None of that, and none of fatherted1989 blowing you away with a MP5 either, unfortunatly.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

FatherTed wrote:

None of that, and none of fatherted1989 blowing you away with a MP5 either, unfortunatly.
sci fi/fantasy genre?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

FatherTed wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Wrong thread for that, and the description you just gave explains its price
Not really the wrong thread. After all you did say you're bored with AC...so why not try that game? And just cos it's going for less than £18 doesn't mean it's crap. It's got above average reviews and Rainbow 6 Vegas is also going for less than £18 - and that's not a shite game!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard