GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

He will be remembered by Democratic presidential hopefuls as a way to get more votes. Besides which, if it weren't for a Democratic president, none of the things he accomplished would've mattered.

/quote-sarcasm

To public school students: get ready for another long enjoyable month of black history. To the white ones: never forget how horrible and evil your people are. Teachers will keep pounding it into your head until it becomes a part of your being.
you must have had a really bad childhood judging by the sentiment of most of your posts.  my friend, your America is not the same America that I have experienced.
You must not've grown up in the pacific northwest.
no, I grew up in southern california. Out of curiosity, isnt the pacific northwest the whitest part of the nation?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
https://gallery.scroogie.de/d/314-1/i_have_a_dreamcast.jpg

happy bday
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Let freedom ring:
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jepeto87
+38|6655|Dublin
RIP - He's an inspirational guy. Wish there was more people like him and Bobby Kennedy alive today.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
on the 15th obv but celebrated today.

happy birthday dr king
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Why did you have to bump this with lowing lurking?

inb4racism I guess.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/a_draem_and_a_deram.jpg
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5931|Places 'n such

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Why did you have to bump this with lowing lurking?

inb4racism I guess.
inb4lowingaccusesyouofjumpingtoaccusinghimofracismthenisracistbutclaimshesvictimised.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
nah lowing has previously posted mlk was a bit of a fraud, cheated on his missus and plagiarised his phd thesis & i have a dream speech.

dont think it was anything racist though.

Last edited by m3thod (2011-01-17 18:55:01)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
that day again

RIP
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Yeah but he plagiarised his thesis so everything else he did is invalid.
Plus he's black, I mean c'mon.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yeah, being murdered for being a peace activist and everything.  I mean, c'mon man, it's the rich white man here who is being oppressed, through political correctness and taxes.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Spearhead wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yeah, being murdered for being a peace activist and everything.  I mean, c'mon man, it's the rich white man here who is being oppressed, through political correctness and taxes.
what taxes, you mean STEALING HONEST HARD-WORKING WHITE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE'S MONEY?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Punish the succesful to help criminals - that was MLKs dream.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

DUnlimited wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

what taxes, you mean STEALING HONEST HARD-WORKING WHITE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE'S MONEY?
Don't forget the heterosexual males who are now discriminated against because only two gay men can marry in certain states, but not two straight guys.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

He cheated on his wife. What a piece of shit. /lowing
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
It's that day again. Happy Birthday MLK Jr.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Nonviolent protest doesn't work without there being at least some threat of violence behind it. Gandhi and the Indian protest were the last stop right before another full Sepoy rebellion that in the post WW2 cold war climate, Britain would not be able to stop. MLK's protest were the last stop before racial warfare in a U.S. still struggling to prevent the expansion of the USSR.

I'm not downplaying what either man has done. I'm just saying that when trying to get political change on the level both of those guys worked towards then widespread political violence and terror has to be at least a possibility.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

Macbeth wrote:

Nonviolent protest doesn't work without there being at least some threat of violence behind it. Gandhi and the Indian protest were the last stop right before another full Sepoy rebellion that in the post WW2 cold war climate, Britain would not be able to stop. MLK's protest were the last stop before racial warfare in a U.S. still struggling to prevent the expansion of the USSR.

I'm not downplaying what either man has done. I'm just saying that when trying to get political change on the level both of those guys worked towards then widespread political violence and terror has to be at least a possibility.
I had a discussion with one of my Professors about the extent to which MLK helped accomplish civil rights for minorities in the United States. It was more of an argument as he was yelling at me and labeling me a racist. All throughout the semester he was asserting the US was "the land of the free, home of the brave" and kept reiterating similar rhetoric. One of the examples he used was the civil rights movement being a pinnacle of US exceptionalism. I said that civil rights laws were passed under the guise of "liberty and equality for all," and the real pressure was from the Soviets and fear of more countries turning Communist he went off.

Alas, internest convergence
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Interest convergence will be why the country's drug laws will be reformed in at least some small way in the next 5-10 years. Basically because mainstream Americans have developed a taste for pot and wants a cut of the business rather than people getting fed up with mass imprisonment.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Dangit missed it by a day.

Oh well Happy Birthday
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
4 days late, but remembrance day...
13rin
+977|6449
My bday today.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

13rin wrote:

My bday today.
That makes sense.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Almost forgot.

Happy Birthday