Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
I Cant tell you how fricking pissed off i am, On the way home i stop at a set of red lights, i was 1st in Que, there was a about 2 foot of space to my left, anyways this fella on a push bike came up along side me and lent against the side of my bonnet, so i un-wind my passenger window and shout at him to get the fuck off, he turn around and gives it the large one and continues to lean against my jeep, As there was no cars behind me i stick it in reverse and pull back at a fair speed, he goes flying of his bike, he then gets up and starts hurling abuse at me, lights turn green and i drive away LMFAO looking at him picking his bike up and giving me the wanker salute.

PUSH BICKERS really piss me off on the road, they have no road sense and are a hazard to road users, my argument is that they.

1 DONT PAY ROAD TAX (for up keep of the highways)
2 DONT HAVE TO SIT A TEST (prove you can handle a car with sense)
3 DONT HAVE TO PAY INSURANCE (explains it self)
4 DONT HAVE TO HAVE AN MOT ( makes sure your car is road worthy)

SO WHY THE HELL SHOULD THEY BE ON THE ROAD IN THE 1ST PLACE
stef10
+173|6492|Denmark
lol
BlackKoala
+215|6335
https://www.realisticdrawing.com/loyalist/art_supplies/kleenex.jpg
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida
Hahahaha good job.
I hate when people touch my stuff.
15 more years! 15 more years!
lord.knaslaban
+13|6576|Uppsala, Sweden
what the hell is a push bike..?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK

lord.knaslaban wrote:

what the hell is a push bike..?
you serious man, a cycle, mountain bike, bmx !!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6473|A W S M F O X

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

I Cant tell you how fricking pissed off i am, On the way home i stop at a set of red lights, i was 1st in Que, there was a about 2 foot of space to my left, anyways this fella on a push bike came up along side me and lent against the side of my bonnet, so i un-wind my passenger window and shout at him to get the fuck off, he turn around and gives it the large one and continues to lean against my jeep, As there was no cars behind me i stick it in reverse and pull back at a fair speed, he goes flying of his bike, he then gets up and starts hurling abuse at me, lights turn green and i drive away LMFAO looking at him picking his bike up and giving me the wanker salute.

PUSH BICKERS really piss me off on the road, they have no road sense and are a hazard to road users, my argument is that they.

Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

I remember my friend taking a test to prove that he can ride his bike on the roads safely, I'm not sure if it's compulsory though.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
If someone leaning on my car was the worst thing to happen to me on any given one day, I'd be really thankful.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK

Simon wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

I remember my friend taking a test to prove that he can ride his bike on the roads safely, I'm not sure if it's compulsory though.
nope not compulsory, its an option, and was free whne i did it at school when i was about 9
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England

Simon wrote:

Cycling proficiency?  If so, it's not compulsory.  I did that when I was about 9, I think its just a course to give people some basic sense of road awareness.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK

I'm Jamesey wrote:

If someone leaning on my car was the worst thing to happen to me on any given one day, I'd be really thankful.
it wasnt that fact that he was leaning against my car, it was the fact the this guy thought he had every god given right to lean against it, imagine if i had not seen him, and i pulled away from the lights at speed, i could have caught him and he would be under my wheels in an instant, you dont get motorbickers leaning against your car do you, no BECAUSE THEY TAKE A TEST
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6720|Sweden
I fully understand you i truly hate all bicycleists myself too, it´s enough if i just see one i feel the blood boil and my temper rising.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6422|Belgium
Just because one guy was a prick doesn't mean all cyclists are jerks... I encounter assholes all the time in traffic regardless of their means of transportation.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6489|Sheffield-England
Nice one
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Oh well, I ride bikes, and as far as I'm concerned you can suck my cock. Sure the guy was an asshole, but the amount of terrible driving that gets cyclists knocked off suggests that having a test doesn't mean you're actually capable of driving.
kptk92
u
+972|6418|tc_london
Yes, it truely sucks to be that bike driver.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

ghettoperson wrote:

Oh well, I ride bikes, and as far as I'm concerned you can suck my cock. Sure the guy was an asshole, but the amount of terrible driving that gets cyclists knocked off suggests that having a test doesn't mean you're actually capable of driving.
/agree
taking a test doesnt make you any less of an asshole
wensleydale8
+81|6779|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
you should have let him hit your your car then you can run him over lol.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6132|West Aus

krazed wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

/agree
taking a test doesnt make you any less of an asshole
Cyclists tend to be a hell of a lot more patient than car users out there,

ooohh im piloting between 1 an 14 tonnes of metal at 50 - 110 kph ( yes i use the metric system deal with it ) so this gives me the right to cut off/ run  down any cyclists who happen to get in my way. Roads are dual purpose you cocksmokers.

I been knocked off my bike cause of stooges not indicating or failing too look left an right.

so to end this rant cyclists aren't solely to blame, so don't hate on us.

Rage much, I do
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6372|Vancouver
After last night...

Cyclists lose.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY
i love how the english speak... bonnet, que, wanker, push bike LOL
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK

Flex wrote:

i love how the english speak... bonnet, que, wanker, push bike LOL
you forgot  CUP OF TEA

Na ok so not all peddlers are bad, it was that one today that got right on my tits, so please accept my applogies if you are a switched on push bicker,    AND FUCK THE REST THAT AINT
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
I'm not a cyclist, but from a legal standpoint they're a bit of a grey area.

Illegal to ride a bike on a public pavement / right of way, and all the drivers and fully qualified road/highway users want them off the roads. Unless there's a specially designated cycle-lane / cycle-path (which, lets be honest, there aren't many of in certain areas)- then cyclists are a bit iffy. General common sense and road awareness is a must I reckon. As for leaning on your car, well this was just an example of a guy with a bad attitude, not necessarily a bad biker. I'm not sure how well qualified / certified a pushbiker is would have anything to do with whether they'd lean on your car or not .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6694|West Yorkshire, U.K
It's not all cyclists, you get the odd idiot, but you can't single out all of them lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard