DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6523|cuntshitlake

Nearest neighbour lives 1.5 km from here. Half of the year.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Mr.Dude2
+13|6383| Bay Area Calif. USA

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ben0 wrote:

Our neighbours are all lovely, exept from one, and she lives on the other end of the house, on the upper floor. As far away as she gets

None of our neighbours seem to mind me dusting off my 12"er
Wish I had a 12"er
Dragonclaw
+186|6365|Florida

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ben0 wrote:

Our neighbours are all lovely, exept from one, and she lives on the other end of the house, on the upper floor. As far away as she gets

Wish I had a 12"er
I do.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6257|Winland

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Ben0 wrote:

Wish I had a 12"er
Hehe. 12" indoors = pwnsauce and rattling windows. Can be heard three blocks away
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
LT.Victim
+1,175|6622|British Columbia, Canada

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Wish I had a 12"er
Hehe. 12" indoors = pwnsauce and rattling windows. Can be heard three blocks away
I don't think he was talking about a subwoofer.. lol
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6744|West Yorkshire, U.K
Careful, he might be wallhacking
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6498|King Of The Islands

Lol Fins and their tap language. Its like one level up from that talking cats video.

Also lol city dwellers.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6257|Winland

LT.Victim wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

Wish I had a 12"er
Neither am I.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6346|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

LT.Victim wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

Wish I had a 12"er
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6546|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
3 of my neighbours have died in the last month. Theres only 12 houses in my street.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6776|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Occasionally that happens in my dorms, though the taps usually have meanings.
One loud: Shut up, I'm studying!
Tap-taptap-tap: What's up?
Tap-tap-tap-tap (for long while): My girlfriend's over and we forgot to move the bed away from the wall.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6507|Boulder, CO
dammit half the people who live down my street are old people and half of those are my family members, there's nobody the same age as me either, or even nearly the same. My neighbours are too dammed dull, though one likes to get drunk occasionally and sing very loudly, which is weird when it happens.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6405|Twyford, UK
I love living up here. The neighours aren't too far from my own age, and nobody complains if I play music loudly. Sure, the wall between here and next door lets the odd thump through, but it's worth it.
Plus this isn't a crime-ridden constantly noisy depressing hellhole with the only way out being legwork or an extortionate bus service.
(Instead it's an almost crime-free cold occasionally but briefly noisy spot, surrounded by nice views, sat on a major train line, and with getting anwhere else eased by gravity due to the hill.) (Admittedly, the hill is a pain in the ass to get back UP, but it does keep me in shape.)
TrueMusou
+36|6220|United States Of Hamerica
I wish my neighbors were cool....I wish my roommate was cool...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6523|A W S M F O X

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If I knocked on my neighbors' walls they would probably have me arrested for tresspassing.  You know what does piss me off though?  I live on a public pond and people driving by can see directly into my kitchen.  That pisses me off.
???

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2008-01-11 00:13:48)

Skorpy-chan
+127|6405|Twyford, UK

JET_G raidensen wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If I knocked on my neighbors' walls they would probably have me arrested for tresspassing.  You know what does piss me off though?  I live on a public pond and people driving by can see directly into my kitchen.  That pisses me off.
???
He's a frog. Duh.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6553|N. Ireland

Kurazoo wrote:

Careful, he might be wallhacking
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6523|A W S M F O X

Skorpy-chan wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

???
He's a frog. Duh.
So obvious it was invisible.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6744|Espoo, Finland
Damn, I was 100% sure you lived in a 'single family house'! (or what ever it's called)

That's quite funny though
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6472|Belgium

Gawwad wrote:

Damn, I was 100% sure you lived in a 'single family house'! (or what ever it's called)

A detached house?
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6744|Espoo, Finland

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

A detached house?
That's it, thanks.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6586|Milkystania, yurop

I only hear my one rebuild his damm flat and have occasional sex(less than 3 times a month lol)
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6715|UK
arrggg man you ruined the end of that story, why the hell didnt you say this

SO i went next door to thank my neighbour, and SHE opend the door in a pair of skimpy knickers and low cut push up bra, and invited me for $5 woth of fun
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6586|Milkystania, yurop

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

arrggg man you ruined the end of that story, why the hell didnt you say this

SO i went next door to thank my neighbour, and SHE opend the door in a pair of skimpy knickers and low cut push up bra, and invited me for $5 woth of fun
you may be allowed to look at her bra for  $5 but thats about it
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6698|Montreal, Qc, Canada
This will end up with buttsex!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard