K3rt6699
+70|6365
Title says it all...

Mines gotta be velvet revolver this june in finland, and also i just got back from a marilyn manson show which was crazy!!!

music FTW
bf2gammer
+14|6217
Godsmack
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6840|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Iron Maiden, only concert I ever went on so far...sadly...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6565|Mountains of NC

Garth Brooks ------------ was AWESOME

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff202/irishmob420/GarthBrooks.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
kakami
+3|5996|U.S.A
it's hard to pick a favorite since i've been to so many, but i think i'm gonna have to say Foreigner when i saw them last year. it was amaaazing.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6162
your from Estonia cool

I went to see a dutch orchestra performance two years ago, can't remember the name though but it was awesome
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

The Ensiferum concert I was at a couple of weeks ago was really nice. Hopefully Wacken will take that place next year.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6840|Reykjavík, Iceland.

max wrote:

The Ensiferum concert I was at a couple of weeks ago was really nice. Hopefully Wacken will take that place next year.
Damn, I love Ensiferum, bands that I like rarely ever concert here, and when they do I always have to miss them
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6547|CH/BR - in UK

Dream Theater not long ago. I walked in to hear Symphony X ending with my favorite song by them, Paradise Lost, and soon after Dream Theater took the stage. Jordan Rudess is my hero :wub:

-konfusion
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

konfusion wrote:

Dream Theater not long ago. I walked in to hear Symphony X ending with my favorite song by them, Paradise Lost, and soon after Dream Theater took the stage. Jordan Rudess is my hero :wub:

-konfusion
That is one of those things I want to do before I die ....

PBAsydney wrote:

max wrote:

Damn, I love Ensiferum, bands that I like rarely ever concert here, and when they do I always have to miss them
feel free to join me in wacken next year
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

bf2gammer wrote:

Godsmack
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6472|Foothills of S. Carolina

Weird Al when he was on tour a few years back
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6460|Tyne & Wear, England
Glassjaw, Northumbria University.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6460|meh-land
The Who...

great live band tbh
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6747|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts
Pearl Jam 2003 Concerts in Boston

3 night set when they vowed to not repeat a song.  Played a total of 95 different songs from their catalog including a 12 song acoustic pre-set during night 3.  Historic!
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london
School Talent Show.

'Twas boring
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6669|Colorado
Slipknots first tour in vegas at the house of blues back when I lived there. The crowd was really into it & it was the 2nd biggest mosh pit I've ever seen. They carried 3 of the weaker boys out on stretchers.
Just to answer the question the biggest mosh pit I ever saw was at the silver bowl in vegas, summerjam or some shit & system of a down got up & made the place so crazy there were 5 going on at once swirling into each other.
Microwave
_
+515|6652|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Faithless.  <200 people, exclusive!  It was epic.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6154|Anaheim, Mexifornia
The Adicts
eEyOrE
LINKS 2 3 4
+14|5993|Berlin, Germany
Stone Sour
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6541
3 favorites in concert

-Eagles
-Clapton
-Allison Krauss & Union Station
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6361
Where should I start...

Deep Purple
Queen
The Who
AC\DC
Ted Nugent
Scopions
Van Halen
Johnny Lang
Ronny James Dio
Ozzy
Kiss
Judas Priest
Triumph
Motley Crue
This will Date me a LITTE but when I was a YOung BOY I had even seen Elvis Presley Twice, but I can Only remember one concert clearly. there are others that I have seen but I am a little pressed for time to tell all but I remember ever one of them.
I have even got to touch mick Mars Gutiar while he was onstage playing it
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6547|CH/BR - in UK

Cowbell_Kevin wrote:

3 favorites in concert

-Eagles
-Clapton
-Allison Krauss & Union Station
Oh shit, I almost forgot. I saw The Police live... and Clapton. And first row in a Prince concert. My dad gets great tickets from work xD

-konfusion
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6827|Denver colorado
dragonforce.

Then I quit that stuff and went to electronic styles.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6553|Scotland
The Prodigy at the SECC in Glasgow in 2005. Fucking insane.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard