(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
He didn't even use star power. WOW.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

Superior Mind wrote:

its harder to lift up the guitar when your doing that...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

Superior Mind wrote:

Yes he did.

He hit Select.
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
a whole generation of brats will think playing the guitar means pressing 4 buttons.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

Reciprocity wrote:

a whole generation of brats will think playing the guitar means pressing 4 buttons.
Five.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6630|Amsterdam, NY

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Five.
lulz
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6686|Brunei Darussalam

Woah, wish i could have fingers like that. Wife would like it.
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

My god, I wouldn't even hit 10 of those notes.
I've never tried GH, and now I'm even more afraid to lol.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
I love how he had Bret Michaels singing. XD
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Ryan wrote:

My god, I wouldn't even hit 10 of those notes.
I've never tried GH, and now I'm even more afraid to lol.
GH is real fun, by the time you're at the level to play TTFAF you'll have 5*'d a lot of Expert songs I bet.

And Poseidon, Bret Michaels on Raining Blood = lulz. Speaking of Raining Blood, I can consistently pass it on Hard yet Knights of Cydonia i still struggle with.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6467|Foothills of S. Carolina

I borrowed this for the PS2 and have played it briefly. I am curious though, what level everyone started on and is it a learning process.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Canin wrote:

I borrowed this for the PS2 and have played it briefly. I am curious though, what level everyone started on and is it a learning process.
I started my first GH game (Guitar Hero 1) on Easy. I eventually started Medium. I then got Guitar Hero 2 and started on Medium. After some weeks of playing (during the summer, lots of free time) I was consistently 5-starring songs on Medium. I then took the jump to Hard; boy was it crazy. I got the hang of it though. Beat the Hard career on GH2, then GH3 came out a few weeks later. At first, some of the songs in the later tiers were a real bitch but now I can 5* a lot of Hard songs.

Yes, it's a learning process (the jumps from Easy to Medium and Medium to Hard especially), but it's pretty fun if you ask me.

I myself have this weird problem where I just can't get repeated rhythms down. For instance, a song in the second tier, Barracuda gives me major troubles with its galloping guitar rhythm during the verses. I am having lots of trouble getting 5 stars on it. Yet on Cult of Personality, a song in the 7th tier (second to last tier), I can consistently get 4 or 5 stars on it.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6467|Foothills of S. Carolina

I beat Cult of Personality on easy, went to the quick play to try it on medium right after I beat it and got laughed off of the stage, it was so sad.
Megalomatthew
+6|6402

Reciprocity wrote:

That same generation thought you could dance by rapidly moving your feet in four different directions.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6588
My friend and I just beat GH3 on hard and when we got to the last tier, I only got 81% on "One" by Metallica and then he took over from there.  "Raining Blood" gave us alot of trouble on the ridiculous riff after the blast beat.

But, he eventually beat the last tier then had a ridiculously epic battle with the devil.

Nuts.  Took us 4.5 hours.

He then scored a 70% on Expert on "Through the Fire and Flames"
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6473|Purdue
I'd never played a Guitar Hero game unitl the GH3 demo came out on XBL, and that's only with a controller. It's pretty fun, but the demo only has 5 songs, so it get's boring after awhile. The only bad thing about the controller is that the solos on Expert are really hard. Other than that I can do okay with it.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6538
Spare yourself and buy a real guitar.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6650|California
Guitar Hero 1... ownz.          bark at the moon.

GH 2... ownz.   thunderhorse.

GH 3...  sux.

ROCK BAND... ownz.                    Ride the lightining.

I have no life.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
I'm stuck on the second to last tier on Hard..

I just can't beat two of the songs..

I already beat a few of the last tier songs like Cliffs of dovers on hard just using Quickplay..

I thought I was the greatest ever when I could finally play TTFAF on medium.. I'm not even gonna attempt it on Expert..

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-11-26 19:58:50)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Don't knock GH. I haven't played it, but it's nice to see video games that don't just involve running cartoon animals up and down hills and/or blowing out zombie brains.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6504
In GH3, on hard im stuck on raining blood by slayer, and in expert im stuck on the encore song of the second to last set

Last edited by rambo_killin_SOB (2007-11-26 20:18:23)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard