elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
Someone look at this guys ban reason - http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=31121
Then look at his PBSS... I don't see anything wrong here??? Why is he banned...? Someone want to explain this to me?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
There's nothing wrong with that. Wonder what the guy must be thinking.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6619|Mhz

PB fails again... Why can't anyone replace them? They're starting to kill off gaming.
Djbrown
+129|6495|Adelaide, Aussieland

since when can you see an enemies rank next to their name. And you NEVER see name tags while in TV missile camera
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6530
This one is iffy and I cant tell 100% sure but the name tag and rank shouldnt show up because he isnt actually pointing right at it yet. The tags should show up when you are pointing directly at something but then again I should test this theory.
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6128|My mummys tummy

Djbrown wrote:

since when can you see an enemies rank next to their name.
always...

Djbrown wrote:

And you NEVER see name tags while in TV missile camera
good point although im not too sure

ShadowFoX wrote:

This one is iffy and I cant tell 100% sure but the name tag and rank shouldnt show up because he isnt actually pointing right at it yet. The tags should show up when you are pointing directly at something but then again I should test this theory.
If you aim at some1 then move the crosshair off them the name stays there for about 2 seconds

Last edited by Samtheman53.000001 (2007-07-21 09:33:24)

Tomeis
+1|6169|Canada
You're not supposed to see name tags like that. They only show up when you put your cursor/crosshair over them. And as the guy above me said: You don't see tags in TV missile cam.

I bet if they took a couple more screenshots, you'd see the tags all over the place.

What a useless hack. The UAV/enemy spotted does pretty much what that hack does.
I hope that guy paid for that hack so he wasted his money.

Last edited by Tomeis (2007-07-21 09:34:12)

Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6591|Lexington, Kentucky
Djbrown, it took me three looks at that before I realized you were right. Win for you, sir.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

Samtheman53.000001 wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

since when can you see an enemies rank next to their name.
always...

Djbrown wrote:

And you NEVER see name tags while in TV missile camera
good point although im not too sure

ShadowFoX wrote:

If you aim at some1 then move the crosshair off them the name stays there for about 2 seconds
Yes, you should see them if you aim long enough at the target.

ShadowFoX wrote:

Maybe he aimed, got the name and moved away from the target, which would still leave the name visible.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-07-21 09:34:27)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA

Djbrown wrote:

since when can you see an enemies rank next to their name. And you NEVER see name tags while in TV missile camera
Maybe you should shoot some more tv missiles because you definitely do see them...
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma

RDMC(2) wrote:

ShadowFoX wrote:

Maybe he aimed, got the name and moved away from the target, which would still leave the name visible.
I do that when I try to snipe someone but they go behind cover, I can tell if they move or not.

hax.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6641|can

elite.mafia wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

Maybe you should shoot some more tv missiles because you definitely do see them...
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6128|My mummys tummy

elite.mafia wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck6W6o2i7hs

00:21

Last edited by Samtheman53.000001 (2007-07-21 09:39:55)

Tomeis
+1|6169|Canada

elite.mafia wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

lol

Last edited by Tomeis (2007-07-21 09:47:10)

Madhadda1
+270|6543|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

elite.mafia wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

00:52 is good to

i see nothing wrong
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA

Tomeis wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

i'd say i'm pretty disappointed with elite.mafia. even with his 500+ hours of helo time.
wtf are you talking about he just proved me right.
Tomeis
+1|6169|Canada
yeah I could barely see the name, and after watching the whole video most of the names didn't show up. but yeah, I saw the name after watching it over like 5 times
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6335
you see them both on foot an tv missile.

its how i avoid hitting my own tanks sometimes when it is with another tank..

but the names never come in that clear
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6128|My mummys tummy

elite.mafia wrote:

Tomeis wrote:

i'd say i'm pretty disappointed with elite.mafia. even with his 500+ hours of helo time.
lol
tomeis is clever
Tomeis
+1|6169|Canada

elite.mafia wrote:

Tomeis wrote:

lol
tomeis is clever
the quality is poor, I can barely see it
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Correct. We have a winner.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6462|meh-land

DeathUnlimited wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Correct. We have a winner.
Its hard to tell without further picture evidence.  I'm inclined to say it is very suspicious, but i wouldn't give a ban for it.  the name comes it suspiciously clear, but that could just be awful timing and bad luck

Iunno
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6281|Pennsyltucky

I don't recall being able to see my opponents rank.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX
You can see any enemys name if your close enough of on target long enough, but the rank... that dosent show up...
firebolt5
+114|6154
Don't question the PunkBuster

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard