+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)

Pice_of_paper wrote:

congrats.

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Same here 0 bans
Don't think that is thing to be proud of...
yes it is
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Panther0071 wrote:

first of all, fuck BFROE and ROC and second your a hacker so shut your mouth, nobody care about hackers anymore, so fuck them all. thats what happen when you hack, you get banned, so next time dont hack, and you wont be ban.
You, my sir have got the thread fully wrong.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

Panther0071 wrote:

first of all, fuck BFROE and ROC and second your a hacker so shut your mouth, nobody care about hackers anymore, so fuck them all. thats what happen when you hack, you get banned, so next time dont hack, and you wont be ban.
Yep, the twat's a goddamn hacker yet he consistently denies it
=VTA= Muncan
Venting That Aggression
+5|6320|England

Panther0071 wrote:

You're
rambo43
Banned
+35|6224

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Panther0071 wrote:

No im not
Ey3
+5|6152
Yawn*
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Im confused.Wheres my cigs?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Wheres the part where we cared?
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
.. so what?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Yaocelotl wrote:

Haxor that has been caught.
Gunner978
+7|6278|USA
Kinda reminds me of me and my friend going to all the Knife and Pistol servers and using an Eryx till we got banned haha
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Panther0071 wrote:

first of all, fuck BFROE and ROC and second you're a hacker so shut your mouth, nobody care about hackers anymore, so fuck them all. thats what happen when you hack, you get banned, so next time dont hack, and you wont be ban.
Agree. That's what happens.

I want a video of you trying to join all Wake servers there are and seeing you can't. And not the "You ahve been BANNED from the server by Server Admin". That means you've cheated. sux2beus.

EDIT: No comments on my siggy, please.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-12 17:05:08)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
{HMS}_jee
+15|6647

Andoura wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Haxor that has been caught.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal

BluRR33 wrote:

0 bans u NOOOB!!
I have several bans that don't show up on BF2s.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
Congratulations.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
https://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8959/funny175qn7.jpg
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
cheify0
+2|6230|Philippines
keep up the good work
Inimicus_7
+26|6363|England, UK
You sir, are my idol. *salutes*
Budzilla
+9|6194|Brisbane, Australia
Why bother TKing for a jet when you are a shit pilot like myself?
CloakedStarship
+76|6566

hate&discontent wrote:

here's a quarter, call someone who gives a shit
give him another quarter and he can call someone
rambo43
Banned
+35|6224
I havent cheated, I've just been banned individually by admins. GAMERT, TV2, Insomnia, Jolt etc... all the big servers = banned. 1 or 2 32 slot servers still allow me for now.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
R-Tard!
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

I don't quite think you have the time to get banned from those across-the-world servers, considering that you get kicked for ping after 20 seconds. It has never happened, and will never happen. Give up. Grow up.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-13 05:25:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard