jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

oh? The bf2s Xcalibre?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6324

He can change the password for the next user.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6519|Little blue planet, milky way
Pardon... But I thoguth there already WERE "public" BF2S users.... I've certainly seen their stats a year or so ago....
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6674|Middle of nowhere
this will be awesome

i'd like to be in the queue but my internet is so unreliable these days i wouldn't want to waste my time b/c i couldn't get the account

on a side note, could we only have it for a day or something if we wanted? i have a gaming center near my house that i could use to play with the account for 12 hrs for a day

oh, and this topic should be stickied, so we can easily see who has the account and sign up if we want

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-07-02 17:21:24)

Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

Doms wrote:

pretty much ALWAYS being online
Dude, there are people that play for 23.5 hours a day, I highly doubt this account will get banned because of that.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
Hokay, to answer a few questions

Account Sharing is not allowed

This idea has been brought up before, and executed it, but they just posted the account name and password on the public forums, so it was quickly abused and abandoned. I'm hoping this more structured way of giving out the password will prevent that.

The password to a BF2 account cannot be changed. (as far as I know anyways)

Yes, all previous users will still know the account. The idea is I'm picking people that will not give it out or keep using it.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6435|King Of The Islands

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

The password to a BF2 account cannot be changed. (as far as I know anyways)
Login screen, Manage Accounts.

I think.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6521|South Florida
Ohhhhh it's a BF2 account!!! Now i get it!!! I was thinking it was a BF2S account...
15 more years! 15 more years!
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

Mitch wrote:

Ohhhhh it's a BF2 account!!! Now i get it!!! I was thinking it was a BF2S account...
No thats cdogmn
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada

jsnipy wrote:

Mitch wrote:

No thats cdogmn
LMAO !
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6553|Brisbane, Aus

I wouldn't mind signing up then

I'd get him some command/Jalalabad/wake/medic hours
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6287|Washington St.
IDEA!!!:

I doubt this'll be noticed but here's an idea, instead of 1 person per week, how about 2. One on the US side of the world who usually plays afternoon/night THEIR time. And one on Australia side (obviously this can be any two countries I was just trying to say they should be on opposite sides of the world...) that can play afternoon/night in THEIR time.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6282|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
LOL SECKS

I suck. I got 3 badges in 4 hours.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6362|California
I'll help the account get kicked/banned at least 20 times in a week from Infantry only servers.
maestrium
+13|6481|Arizona
Flaming: You should post the account name here, so we can view the stats, that would be interesting.

Sorry, I'm an idiot, that's the one part of the post I didn't read.

Last edited by maestrium (2007-07-02 21:32:40)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6282|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

maestrium wrote:

Flaming: You should post the account name here, so we can view the stats, that would be interesting.
He did. Read the first post.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6452|The edge of sanity

Undetected_Killer wrote:

LOL SECKS

I suck. I got 3 badges in 4 hours.
lol dont worry i cant probly get 3 promos and a shit load of awards in my week
Flaming_Maniac

maestrium wrote:

I don't know how much more clearly I can post it.

I'm changing it from one week to every three days so more people have a chance to play.
maestrium
+13|6481|Arizona
God, I'm an idiot, that's the ONE part of the post I didn't read for some reason.
JG1567JG
+110|6584|United States of America
This sounds like a good idea if you can keep the account under control.  I might give it a go sometime for a 3 day stretch if I see the stats laking something I could help with or if it becomes inactive.  You could make the player name "BF2s_Pwnage"or PID, in the OP, a link directly to the stats page to make it easier to check in the future.  Just an Idea.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2007-07-02 21:52:50)

Flaming_Maniac

JG1567JG wrote:

This sounds like a good idea if you can keep the account under control.  I might give it a go sometime for a 3 day stretch if I see the stats laking something I could help with or if it becomes inactive.  You could make the player name "BF2s_Pwnage"or PID, in the OP, a link directly to the stats page to make it easier to check in the future.  Just an Idea.
Once stats update for it to be recognized on BF2s, I will.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6825|Grapevine, TX
HUmmm very interesting, so we like pimp this ho out... I see.

Edit, Id like to reserve a slot, when I get my joystick back....
Edit, Edit, Sticky Request. +1

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-07-02 22:14:04)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6324

^Yes! So how many points does the account need in order for it to show up??
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Flaming_Maniac

Im_Dooomed wrote:

^Yes! So how many points does the account need in order for it to show up??

Undetected says he got enough points, just waiting for both EA servers and BF2s to update. Should be up in the morning.

Don't expect to much, he was complaining of baserape to me for a looooong time. It's okay UK, the account is for fun.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6225|NSW, Australia

id like to have a go at this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard