Serpento
+141|6187
Battlefield 2 Gangsters

If your a Gangster, you may like this video. lol jk, since I had some time in my hands, I've decided to make a quick video shoot. We had alot of fun and everything went well.
Enjoy the video

Last edited by Serpento (2007-06-30 15:43:27)

Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

Tokyo Drift song... that wins right there.
Awesome vid man, keep 'em up.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

Phat shit bro
Serpento
+141|6187
Mods or Admins, please move this topic to the right category I believe it doesn't belong here...
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6265
yeah its awesome +1
Ive seen tokyo drift but whats the songs name
Madiz
is back
+26|6749
You should use this instead of usual HMMVW:

https://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/Madiz91/gl083105.jpg
This is a mod for BF2, but i dont know is it finised or not (this picture is about 1 year old). This mod included limos, hummers etc dont remember much.

Last edited by Madiz (2007-06-30 16:02:48)

https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
i love that music!
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
I'm thinking about making a drive-by mod just i cant model well. Maybe i'll join up with these gangland guys?
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6629|USA
lol DRIVE BY SHOOTING!!!! OMFG!!!!!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
Moved to media, very nice.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6589
Hahaha!  That's original, fuckin' driveby's!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6695
Next time PLEASE take out the white flashing! It gave me a headache!
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6384|fåking denmark
Well, I dindn't watch the vid b'cause I'm a punker ..
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6472|Sheffield-England

+1
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

not my music taste, but still a pretty nice vid. Keep up the good work
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA
Thats pretty funny
Th3PredatoR
Taking smurfs to school since 2005™
+11|6443
All your videos are fuckin awesome  
U r ez teh secks!
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6682|London, UK
Brup, Brup!!

Love the drive-by could of used some Jin though for chinese
Serpento
+141|6187
Thanks guys! I'll look forward in the Gangland MOD soon, but I'm planning to do anymore of these Gangster videos anymore. Maybe but I'm not sure
VorteX
+6|6331|Lithuania
shit ;/ and that camera shaking thing is rly bad
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6432|A drop house
+1 lol. "Pimp my BF2."
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6375|The Sky!!!!
Looooooooooool Nice!!!!
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6632|Montréal, Québec
I like the drive by !!! nice quick video.

and BTW     china  is not japan ....
Madiz
is back
+26|6749
Ok So I looked through about nine pages on this forum and didn't see an idea that seemed similar to mine, so I'd like to share it with you.
Gangland is a single and Multi-player total conversion mod taht will be using the unreal 2k4/2k7 engine. The Premise is as follows. There are 5 different gangs within the city ( Gangland) all of them at constant conflict but remaining within their own boundaries. The game follows the actions of one gangmember in each of the gangs, detailing how their actions affect the city and the rival gangs as well. The actions of these five tie all of the gangs together in a war that threatens to change gangland forever.
The five gangs are:

* The Triads: The hood/mafia Asian gang
* The Crips: A black hood gang
* The Gangland Mafia:
* The Dead Angels: A white biker gang
* The Gangland PD ( Think a group of people similar to the guys on the shield.)

As the game and story progress you will play as one main character from each of the different gangs. Your actions as one character will affect the level and events of levels down the road. In essence the choices you make have impact. This isn't going to be just a runa nd gun type of game. IMO the reason the Halo and Half-life series did so well (on top of the multi-plaayer) is the great story elements they added to the game. Expect the story of this game to be well written and implemented.

Game Start:

Chapter one " So you want a war."
Officer McMillan AKA "mac" is 42 years old. He's a tall muscular member of the GLPD ( Gangland Police Department) Its 11:46PM and he is on his usual patrol when a call comes in from dispatch about a break-in at " Crossroads Super mall." The Dispatcher tells him that the call was made from a line inside the building by a female employee but the woman had hung up.
MAc speeds over to the mall and parks his cruiser between the hedges in the front courtyard of the mall. Getting out, he proceeds to the mall enterance. It is apparent that the mall had been broken into...but why no alarm?
Cautiously, Mac enters the mall, and here begins level one.

Level One:
LEvel one is a three story mall complex. The Main objectives for mac are to: survive; locate and rescue the caller.
Enemies are strategically placed throughout the level, within stores and around corners. MAc will have to work his way up to the third floor administration offices and find the woman. He will complete this task by finding each of the floors corresponding elevator keys.

When Mac finally reaches the woman he will come upon her being raped by a man who is apparently the leader of the gang members he fought inside the mall. Interrupting the man, Mac lets off a few rounds in his direction, but the biker leader manages to escape through a window.
Mac tends to the woman ( Dialogue here etc. then radios in and checks on his backup. ETA for backup is 2 minutes...)
END Level One...

Level Two

Level two begins with the player controlling the Biker Gang Leader as he tries to escape from the mall crime scene and into the darkness of Gangland City....

Hopefully this has sparked the interest of the community and I can get some help. I went to the art institute of Seattle for 3-d animation and game design, and now I am looking to ply my trade towards something marketable.
This is our moddb site.
http://mods.moddb.com/7313/gangland/
If anyone is interested in helping....
http://mods.moddb.com/7313/gangland/help-wanted/
Here is the basic website
http://www.freewebs.com/gang_land/

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Nick Alston

I think this mod is dead: Posted: 12 months ago (maybe it isnt dunno).
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6645|pimelteror.de
Rofl

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2007-06-30 16:33:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard