Total: 109
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6646|N. Ireland

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Chav. 

At least I'd probably get laid.
People who look emo in Asia always gets the chicks.
jord
+2,382|6831|The North, beyond the wall.
Seriously, are we all talking about the same thing? It's what you would rather be, not what you hate more.

I know I'd rather have a lot of good times, maybe at the expense of others. Than a whiny, attention seeking depressed loser.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6646|N. Ireland
majority is emo. prepare for lots of blood from /wrists.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6621
Chav. Emos kill themselves.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6389|Uk

jord wrote:

Seriously, are we all talking about the same thing? It's what you would rather be, not what you hate more.

I know I'd rather have a lot of good times, maybe at the expense of others. Than a whiny, attention seeking depressed loser.
wouldnt you rather be the person that you like the most (or dislike the least) out of the choices?
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6661|Bournemouth, South England
Guess I'd sooner be a chav, sooner smash up grannies than hack myself to bits with a razor.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6932|Great Brown North

Big McLargehuge wrote:

Where's the "death" option?
good question
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6824|UK
a chav so i can knock up some chav sluts
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6730|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I may look ignorant but what the fuck is a chav lol...Btw NONE of these...rather be dead than Emo and chavs seem pretty sucky too.
David.P
Banned
+649|6427

DeathUnlimited wrote:

None. Really.
jord

mkxiii wrote:

jord wrote:

wouldnt you rather be the person that you like the most (or dislike the least) out of the choices?
TBH, i've never met a real emo. Although attention seeking people who say they're going to do something and have no intention of doing it really do piss me off. It's like they feed off attention.

"Alls eyes on me! Like if i get 100 people to look at me it will be almost organsmic. K hold on while i slit my wrists in a way that won't harm me but will get more people to give me attention."
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

mkxiii wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

how can anyone not hate chavs???

if i had a gun with one bullet and an emo and a chav against a wall, i sure as hell wouldnt shoot the emo
but they'd want you to
i was thinking that, so the real question is which one do i hate more?

the chav for shooting him/him or the emo for not shooting him/her

edit: him/him was intentional (have you seen chav 'females' before?
yes lots, all the time in London
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6723|United States
This must be a highschool related thread because I have no idea what the hell "chav" means...
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6646|N. Ireland

BeerzGod wrote:

This must be a highschool related thread because I have no idea what the hell "chav" means...
fail
jord

BeerzGod wrote:

It's a Britain thing.
agent146
+127|6539|Jesus Land aka Canada

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

null vote.

Makes me shiver even THINKING about either one of those lifestyles....
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland
Also I know a lot of chavs n emos quite well. Personally I have a lot more fun with the chavs, n no i dont go out mugging or causing havoc. Most of the time if you get to know chavs they're decent friendly ppl. Whereas emos are still attention seekin losers no matter how well you know them
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6646|N. Ireland
18-11
emo wins ;/
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland
no, how can emo be winning!!! They're jus middle class kids who are depressed cos they have nothing real to be depressed about!!!!
People who have something to be depressed about get out and do something bout it, not mope around looking like twats!
Microwave
_
+515|6808|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Should I turn emo about my computer??!     -    that's a real reason!

I'll get the emo fringe ready...

<3 my chemical romance

Last edited by james@alienware (2007-06-15 14:43:40)

jord

bennisboy wrote:

no, how can emo be winning!!! !
Emo is the first choice in the poll. If Chav was the first option it would probably be a draw.
wensleydale8
+81|6922|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I know emo's and chavs.

Chavs are alot nicer and arent whiny and attetion seekers and wrist slashers. personally a chav is more useful in the fact that they work and actually enjoy life.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Microwave
_
+515|6808|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
You can use emos for army bayonet training!

It's a win-win situation: soldiers get training, emos get off over it!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6389|Uk

wensleydale8 wrote:

I know emo's and chavs.

Chavs are alot nicer and arent whiny and attetion seekers and wrist slashers. personally a chav is more useful in the fact that they work and actually enjoy life.
ok, apparently norwich chavs are different. they are all retards who are out to piss people off and do as much damage as possible whilst saying 'safe blud' as many times as is physically possible
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6585

mkxiii wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

how can anyone not hate chavs???

if i had a gun with one bullet and an emo and a chav against a wall, i sure as hell wouldnt shoot the emo
but they'd want you to
i was thinking that, so the real question is which one do i hate more?

the chav for shooting him/him or the emo for not shooting him/her

edit: him/him was intentional (have you seen chav 'females' before?
yes i have they are know as chavettes in essex two years ago one had a baby 0o
and i havent even finished my GCSE (she is in my year and farther is in prision dont ask lol)

bennisboy wrote:

no, how can emo be winning!!! They're jus middle class kids who are depressed cos they have nothing real to be depressed about!!!!
People who have something to be depressed about get out and do something bout it, not mope around looking like twats!
Id rather be a middle class emo than a lower class chav (if we are being steryotypical about this)

i live in essex, it has a reputation as being on of the chavist places.
every emo i know dont cut their wrists (thats a misconception emo != slit wrist emo = emontional)
i know a lot, they are all good guys and gals, wide rang in music tatse (rock mainly ) and are reasonbly intellagant.

Evey chav i know either smokes or does some form of drugs, i Knoe and have SEEN shop lifting, they are allwasy causing trouble pissing people off being twats, thinking their cool in their pimped up ride crusing etc. oh and the best bit, hardly any of them i would consider intellectuals they are all doing the lowest of the low choices for all their subjects and dont even bother to turn up.  Plus i know one who allways say "i know dont nothing" and cant grasp the fact that that is a doble negative hence she is saying she knows somthing.

pluse i had one waving their left and up saying this is my right hand

so

EMO>CHAV

EMO OK MUSIC
CHAV ARRGGHH NEED EARPLUGS

wtf caps lock lol

chavs all run away and hide in Irqa go on bi.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard