+245|6650|United States
I'm in

Forum Name : Private_Adam

In-Game Name : Private_Adam

Xfire : privateadam
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6301|The | Netherlands
For EU team I'd like to be gunner, can do ground pounding too but I'd rather tv some nublets.

And yes, I can gun
edit\ I'll get my friend from AD, also registred here, to this topic, he is a <3 pilot.

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-06-17 16:00:22)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

Nice to see that things are coming along and we got a date set for next weekend. I will be out of town on that weekend, but I will see what I can do to get off.

Heres an idea:

Anybody who is on that list PM Flaming Maniac (I think he's the one running the show behind stage) telling him if you can make it on that weekend. It can be as simple as yes or no or uncertain.

Flaming, maybe if its not to complicated, you can update the O.P with YES or NO or UNC next to everybody's name? That way we can work on a "body-count" if you will, for the tournament.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
san4
The Mas
+311|6687|NYC, a place to live
I'm not going to be around the weekend of June 23 so if that's the day you'll have to count me out. 
Someone else will have to whore the mobile AA on Daqing.
RocketChild
+8|6838|TotalBF2

sars99 wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

A TBF2 troll! Kill the monstrosity!
he's nothing we have worse... sadly
I'm surprised that there is not more badgering from BF2s members over at TBF2...for the most part, everyone is just lurking but keeping their mouths closed. hmmm....

Also, sorry about the date for those that can not make it.  Yes, it is short notice, but for many state-side, you will se a lot of people going on vacation the following week because it is 4th July week, so going a week beyond starts to cause problems.  Might as well have it sooner then later and people forget/loose interest.

At least you guys seem a little more civil about the map selection...well, I guess both sides are not getting rowdy about it.

GG

Also, Flaming requested that someone on this site step up and get a list going for your European counterparts.  Since I am already trying to manage one of four teams here (the N.American TBF2 group) it would not be right for me to start a thread call "BF2s vs TBF2 (Europe)" <---- there is a hint.  We already have a good squad of EU players signed up and I am confident that BF2s EU players would like to meet this group of "babies". 

Someone responcible enough to create and maintain an OP of a thread they create, please make one for the European BF2s players.

Maybe your group could sticky these two threads till Sunday also.

Last edited by RocketChild (2007-06-17 23:35:30)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

This topic NEEDS to stay at the top of this forum. (Its was on the third page, AFTER all this junk/closed threads ) It is my understanding that PM's are NOT being sent and that would mean not very many of you know of the date. THIS WEEKEND!!! (I won't be able to play, I will be away in Minneapolis, MN) BUT, I just wanted to remind anyone and everybody.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
Can't make it Saturday because or work, remove my name if you like.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

If the Tourney was NEXT WEEK ON FRIDAY JUNE 29th I would actually be able to participate for a change! But I would like to know how many people are able to play this weekend. I'm afraid there isn't much communication going on. Maybe if it doesn't work we can try for next weekend
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6314|Newcastle UK
Where the fuck is the eu thread i want to play for the eu one.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6314|Newcastle UK
Cmon, they already have it my mate is on the total bf2 list. Hey maniac what would i have to do if i did what you asked me?
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6646|I smell corners

OakLeaves wrote:

Where the fuck is the eu thread i want to play for the eu one.
Make a thread
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6314|Newcastle UK
I have.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6540|Winterpeg, Canada
So who CAN make it?
xgloryx
+3|6220
I'm down for this weekend.  Game name is [easy]xgloryx.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6708
why am i not on teh list yet /cut

(tehmyke is my name for everything, kthx)
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

You might not be on the list because Flaming_Maniac has not been able to update it yet. Dont worry, you can still come. Just join on the join date & time and if you get in before its full you will be eligible to play.

I have decided to send PM's to everybody on the list to ensure that this gets underway!!

(After not being able to play this weekend, I decided to just help see that it does get going and is successful in hopes that we'll do it again next weekend when I can play!)
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6284|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I can totally make it.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

God its a pain to try and send pm's.... EVERYTIME I get "You must wait 60 seconds to send etc etc..." Can this be fixed? Or is it required?
specops10-4
+108|6741|In the hills
I will make my appearance!!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6637|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Well if you guys need me im in for shure !

Forum Name                In-Game                Xfire                       

Andoura                      Andoura                 Andoura
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

specops10-4 wrote:

I will make my appearance!!
To answer your PM, I have Pm'd RocketChild and I have not heard back from them. I don't know how things are going on their end, but hopefully they will show up!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
Sorry about not getting the list up to date guys, if you're on the thread rest assured you will be on the list by Friday.

Rocket, were we able to get another 64 player server, or are we sticking to the 42 player BF2s US server?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

I wonder if I should make a poll asking if next week Friday would be better for everybody (I really want to play!!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard