SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6428|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Very lopsided rounds when I joined, not to mention a few idlers on the losing side all the time.

It finally started to be fun for both sides (imo) on Mashtuur, when the doctor came in. And who was that asshole of a sniper who ran up to everyone's face, chucked a clay and ran off? I feel very murderous. I did save Canin's ass from the dude though. Poor Canin almost received a 7 inch blade in his back.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6480|meh-land
took a couple more screenshots of my pwnage on that server tonight

definitely fun, but it got pretty boring when all the good players left during songhua, i mean probably half the guys on there had the reaction time of a fresh cadaver or something, it was retarted
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6714

Blehm98 wrote:

took a couple more screenshots of my pwnage on that server tonight

definitely fun, but it got pretty boring when all the good players left during songhua, i mean probably half the guys on there had the reaction time of a fresh cadaver or something, it was retarted
I left on songhua too. I hate that map.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6857
Its Great 16 Player Map With 30 Players Or 24 Is Awesome! Infantry Only Of Course...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

Ya It was quite a bit of fun playing tonight at its peak. Even with just 10 people its still fun on the smaller maps. I'm liking the rotation and the 16 player size. 

Flaming I think we need to add Sharqi to the server list and fast! Maybe even 16 Karkand. And where is my Jalalabad? Damnit that is a fun one also!

.....For some reason we don't have the three most popular maps of this game, in our rotation...What gives?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6491|Foothills of S. Carolina

SplinterStrike wrote:

It finally started to be fun for both sides (imo) on Mashtuur, when the doctor came in. And who was that asshole of a sniper who ran up to everyone's face, chucked a clay and ran off? I feel very murderous. I did save Canin's ass from the dude though. Poor Canin almost received a 7 inch blade in his back.
That would not suprise me as I had some terrible rounds last night. I think I should have left earlier, staying till 2am did nothing but get me more deaths and very little sleep.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6564
Another enjoyable evening boys.  Although it was horrible,  I think the team I was on won once maybe twice.  Was VOIP down again, I did not hear a peep out of anyone.  But I love the 16 size maps.  See ya around.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6165|San Antonio, Texas
I was shocked when I saw the extremely blurry spawn screens and low amount of CPs. I like the bigger maps, but admittedly the little ones loaded much faster.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6396|MN

Blehm98 wrote:

meh
first game in 3 weeks
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 01b241.jpg
and of course more fun later
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … ae298e.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 2cb1e5.jpg

tbh i didn't do too well, but my reg was awful like usual so it didn't annoy me too too much
Hey, at least I took second for our team.

SplinterStrike:  You should have seen it before you joined our team.  It was pathetic.  I would have 3 or 4 kills and about 2 deaths and the round would be over, about 4 or 5 minutes tops.  When the Bf2s guys joined together we at least made a run of it.  Just those ogv guys were annoying.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6480|meh-land

A-Unit64 wrote:

Its[Songhua] Great 16 Player Map With 30 Players Or 24 Is Awesome! Infantry Only Of Course...
nah, i just don't like it, I mean at times it can feel like a good map, but when you have to run 150 meters from one flag to the next, especially the mains, it can get very tedious, especially because you can't see very far...

Last edited by Blehm98 (2007-07-28 10:20:37)

.Genera|-Idea.
Run program: uninstalllife.exe
+2|6159
I came in and made people leave from killing them so much.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6606|California U.S.A

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Another enjoyable evening boys.  Although it was horrible,  I think the team I was on won once maybe twice.  Was VOIP down again, I did not hear a peep out of anyone.  But I love the 16 size maps.  See ya around.
Yeah I did not hear anyone last night I take it no one else heard me? Which was prob for the better I was cussing and bitching mostly I kept getting my ass handed to me alot last night I did okay later after I took a little break and came back on.

It seemed no one wanted to squad up much last night I was forced to rush flags as SL and that pretty much got me shot more often than not.

And later Doomed was saying his grandmother could do better after I singlehandley failed to kill one person twice *sigh* I thinks he even encouraged MetalMaiden to be my squadie Medic cause I couldn't stay alive long enough    .... 

Tis' true was a sub par night for me. I thinks me likes the vehicle mode better it becomes less of a who can throw grenades better and who can play medic and constantly heal yourself contest while taking shots with a G36e.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6603|Hoosier Mama
D'oh! After a few rounds I realized VOIP must not of been working again. Its ok tho, I got on last night to sober up, you guys didnt need to hear my slurred speech anyways. LOL
Canin

You and I were doing pretty well at the beginning Coconut, till I felt obligated to team switch when the team livid was on couldnt seem to get it together. Not that I was much help to them, but at least the rounds lasted a wee bit longer.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6666|Washington DC

MetalMaiden wrote:

D'oh! After a few rounds I realized VOIP must not of been working again. Its ok tho, I got on last night to sober up, you guys didnt need to hear my slurred speech anyways. LOL
I guess when Flaming last changed the profile, it saved the old VOIP settings ... the new settings have been applied, and VOIP should now be working.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6723|67.222.138.85

OrangeHound wrote:

MetalMaiden wrote:

I guess when Flaming last changed the profile, it saved the old VOIP settings ... the new settings have been applied, and VOIP should now be working.
Did I mess up in BF2cc?

Wait, I remember VOIP worked after I changed the profile to IO, but before I restarted it when we were on 16 player maps with vehicles, and all I did after that was restart it...could that have messed it up?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

CoconutBlitz wrote:

And later Doomed was saying his grandmother could do better after I singlehandley failed to kill one person twice *sigh* I thinks he even encouraged MetalMaiden to be my squadie Medic cause I couldn't stay alive long enough    .... 

Tis' true was a sub par night for me. I thinks me likes the vehicle mode better it becomes less of a who can throw grenades better and who can play medic and constantly heal yourself contest while taking shots with a G36e.
Ya it was depressing zooming in on the Commander screen and spotting the guy for ya then watching you get killed. But I love having that God-Mode ability to see everything sometimes.

Were you playing as engy on that round also? Hell, I don't think I could even cap a flag by myself as Engy on I/O you know everybody else is either assault, support or medic.

And is it just me, or do flags on I/O take FOREVER to go capture when your by yourself?

And MetalMaiden you sure made some logical, well planned moves last night. Things that only a women could deduce. Like safely getting on top of buildings out of harms way while us balls-of-steel guys run around on the ground spraying and praying I figured well, I'm assault armed with an Ak47 so I have a greater chance to survive. So why not stand up face to face with these saps?

That was a great moment on Songua when all three of us were on top of that house...Pretty much baserapin the poor guys. Shame we lost that round
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

New Maps added to the 16 player rotation:

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7540/sharqizd3.jpg

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5408/jalalabadao4.jpg

Hope you all have fun tonight with these added!
Canin

sweet thanks, a bit more variety added.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

I plan to make another thread where we vote on which map should be added. Fushe or Dragon. (My vote goes for Fushe)
CoconutBlitz

Im_Dooomed wrote:

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Ya it was depressing zooming in on the Commander screen and spotting the guy for ya then watching you get killed. But I love having that God-Mode ability to see everything sometimes.

Were you playing as engy on that round also? Hell, I don't think I could even cap a flag by myself as Engy on I/O you know everybody else is either assault, support or medic.

And is it just me, or do flags on I/O take FOREVER to go capture when your by yourself?

And MetalMaiden you sure made some logical, well planned moves last night. Things that only a women could deduce. Like safely getting on top of buildings out of harms way while us balls-of-steel guys run around on the ground spraying and praying I figured well, I'm assault armed with an Ak47 so I have a greater chance to survive. So why not stand up face to face with these saps?

That was a great moment on Songua when all three of us were on top of that house...Pretty much baserapin the poor guys. Shame we lost that round
Hell ya Engineer on IO the pump shotgun smokes people and it has a pretty good range too plus you got the handgun for long range stuff then there is the mP7. But yes i sucked/failed at trying to get that one dude on Songhua.

Those main base flags have a much slower conversion speed than other flags you are not imagining stuff.

We were having a nice rooftop standoff there for a bit I remember i said i would cover the ladder then someone plopped in front of me as i let loose with the 12 guage then the perp climbing the ladder shot me   I guess the VOIP was not working.

Maiden was very tactical, compared to us apes pounding or chests on the cement   Except for the part where she poped me with a 203 grenade and teabagged me.... on the same squad..... tsk tsk rsk...... at the end of one of the Mashtuur rounds

thats going on Santa's naughty list.
CoconutBlitz

Canin wrote:

You and I were doing pretty well at the beginning Coconut, till I felt obligated to team switch when the team livid was on couldnt seem to get it together. Not that I was much help to them, but at least the rounds lasted a wee bit longer.
Yeah it's a shame we couldn't get a full squad going again maybe tonight we'll have more teamplayers.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Maiden was very tactical, compared to us apes pounding or chests on the cement   Except for the part where she poped me with a 203 grenade and teabagged me.... on the same squad..... tsk tsk rsk...... at the end of one of the Mashtuur rounds

thats going on Santa's naughty list.
Ha. I saw taht, don't worry i lobbed a grenade in her direction to kill her, and i was gonna commence a necessary teabagging on her as well, but it ended to quickly
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6470|USA
Why is this not stickied, it has 74 pages and it just lingers with all the other retarded posts. Sticky this please so I can ignore it and flame everyone's retarded posts in the mains forums please.
Canin

if it gets stickied everyone with forget about it.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard