Bernadictus
+1,055|6730

Ok, to settle this once and for all.

For those who don't know their current location, welcome to the 'Battlefield 2142' section of bf2s.com.
Yes, you read correct. You are in the section dedicated to 2142.

This will be your options.

1. If you wish to share how great BF2 is , please go here
2. If you wish to complain about BF2142, please go here
3. If option 2 has not fullfilled your complaining needs, then please visit this location
4. If you wish to show your useless video's of you 'owning', then please press CTRL-W or ALT-F4.

I am frankly getting tired of people polluting this section of the forum. And to express my utermost feelings, I quote the words of ChuySkywalker:

If you have nothing to contribute, then shut the fuck up.

And to just be certain you actually read the line above:

If you have nothing to contribute, then shut the fuck up.

'2142 whiners' shall now be dealt with in an appropiate manner, please reconsider this when posting useless content.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6749|Hell, p.o box 666

I smell the hammer
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1946/images5cemoticon5cmsnheob0.gifhttps://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1946/images5cemoticon5cmsnheob0.gifhttps://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1946/images5cemoticon5cmsnheob0.gif I really love you
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6636

Bernadictus wrote:

3. If option 2 has not fullfilled your complaining needs, then please visit this location

Well, at least someone is cracking down now...just try not to ban Flaming_Maniac,
zeidmaan
+234|6408|Vienna

I remember when 2142 just came out, you couldnt discus about anything. Every topic was flooded with "EA sux", "game should be free because of the advertisement" and my favourite "now all the noobs switched to 2142 so the BF2 is noob-free" <---- OMG !!!

I admit I did my share of complaining but I played over 300 hours so I reserve every right to bitch about it
Avantek
Banned
+7|6341|New York
I hate everything related to WoW but I don't go around to WoW forums and say oh BTW WoW sucks. Stop being childish the only thing that sucks is you whining about a game u have no idea how to play.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland

Avantek wrote:

I hate everything related to WoW but I don't go around to WoW forums and say oh BTW WoW sucks. Stop being childish the only thing that sucks is you whining about a game u have no idea how to play.
Loooooooooooooooooooooooool.

(This is not spam!)

I've stopped playing pretty much now.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6725|Germany, near Koblenz
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=71625 closed!?

So we are no longer alowed to discuss things we don't like? What's next, suggestions for improvements also forbidden since this is only another form of criticism?

Bad style!
kptk92
u
+972|6401|tc_london
YES THANK YOU!! Bout time we actually say positive things about 2142. +1 for this little reminder...
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
So i'm not allowed to complain about the pointless additions that, IMO, have ruined the inf aspect of what was a fun game? How is that 2142 hating. This is about as stupid as the new patch itself.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

So i'm not allowed to complain about the pointless additions that, IMO, have ruined the inf aspect of what was a fun game? How is that 2142 hating. This is about as stupid as the new patch itself.
I think that thread closing was a mistake. What Bernadictus is saying  here is, don't that guy when a 2142 topic comes up and you post with saying things "2142 sux".

for example in the thread mentioned ...

Simon wrote:

Was 2142 ever alive?
really.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-04-27 13:43:12)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6730

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Offcourse you are allowed to post constructed comments and complaints.
But what most of us are tired of is the constant repeat mode some topics go into.

Thus when a topic pop ups, I really don't wan't to see anymore '2142 sux' or 'go back to bf2' stuff.
I as a 2142 player am not interested in those short-sighted opinions.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6429|Brisbane, Australia
HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 10000000% true
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6228|United Kingdom
so true ...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
There are some stickies which just deserve to be put in a category of their own.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard