Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|5063|The Netherlands
Legionair is a server admin on the bf2 server, his forum name is sdlettonieCZLV.
Check out this topic to see the full list of admins. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31750

Anyways why dont you sent a pm to liquidator and de jappe about helping out.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|4679|Norwich, England
Any chance of you updating the game monitor sig thing for the new server? Only just realised I still have the old one..
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|4996|pimelteror.de
https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/84.244.186.41:16567.png

Code:

[url=http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/84.244.186.41:16567/][img]http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/84.244.186.41:16567.png[/img][/url]
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|4970|UK

robthemadman wrote:

Any chance of you updating the game monitor sig thing for the new server? Only just realised I still have the old one..
Done.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|4679|Norwich, England

liquidat0r wrote:

robthemadman wrote:

Any chance of you updating the game monitor sig thing for the new server? Only just realised I still have the old one..
Done.
Thanks, I'll work out whether I can fit it in my sig, and juggle it about if I have to
robcr9
Full time cunt.
+111|4324|United Kingdom
Are we gonna get this server up?

Keep it up regularly
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|4909|England

We should do, but we all play/like different aspects of the game (I rarely play outside EF/AF now)

And people who are going to be active. I still say we should do the popular 16player maps.

Last edited by Snake (2008-05-13 08:11:10)

robcr9
Full time cunt.
+111|4324|United Kingdom
Like Songua IO 16
sgtdude1987
Member
+8|4560|midlands britain
So do many of you guys play the EU server? The last few times that I have checked it was empty

The last good game I spent on that server was pretty much me and a few other pub players getting owned by M.O.A.B!
I had a horrendous K/D ratio but it wsa still fun

You guys have a dedicated vent / TS server or similar or do you use VIOP?

Anyway, back to work
robcr9
Full time cunt.
+111|4324|United Kingdom
yes there is a TS...usually Eldu in the TF2 channel

I jump on sometimes..but you're right the server is mainly empty
sgtdude1987
Member
+8|4560|midlands britain
It's a shame because when there are a few guys on there is much more fun than any other pub server. I think I'm going to be on it most of tonight! see you all there
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|4909|England

Hopefully it can pick up after the exam period, but this time last year, we played there a LOT. Songhua 32 IO was probably the most popular

16player maps in rotation please
robcr9
Full time cunt.
+111|4324|United Kingdom
ok..the rotation should be ...16 songua, 16 Kubra, 16 dalian, 16 Daqing, 16 Dragon.  and IO??

Any other maps?

Last edited by robcr9 (2008-05-14 02:11:52)

sgtdude1987
Member
+8|4560|midlands britain
They all going to be IO?
robcr9
Full time cunt.
+111|4324|United Kingdom
well we can't mix IO and Vehicles. either or..i don't mind which.
sgtdude1987
Member
+8|4560|midlands britain
I didnt realise you couldn't mix. Id prefer to have vehicles in just for the change but its not really up to me!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|4909|England

16 Oman (winner), 16 Mashy, 32 Songhua, 16 FuShe, 16 Kubra, 16 Dalian, 16 DV.

16 Daqing sucks as US have a huge advantage, as they are closer to the only neutral flag
Only 32 Songhua IF its IO, might be a bit harsh with vehicles and would end up making people leave...even if Songhua = win.


Perhaps Sharqi/Jalala too. Avoid Karkand if we can Basically, city maps will draw people into the server to populate it.
robcr9
Full time cunt.
+111|4324|United Kingdom
yeah vehicles.... so i can chopper whore... pleaase.

anyway...i'll see if i can join tonight and snake...if you can contact liq or jappe then would you send the list of the maps....like the 16/32 vehicles maps.
sgtdude1987
Member
+8|4560|midlands britain

robcr9 wrote:

yeah vehicles.... so i can chopper whore... pleaase.

anyway...i'll see if i can join tonight and snake...if you can contact liq or jappe then would you send the list of the maps....like the 16/32 vehicles maps.
lol
i could do with learning to chopper properly
robcr9
Full time cunt.
+111|4324|United Kingdom
I might get my clan's server set up to mixed vehicles maps

Last edited by robcr9 (2008-05-14 06:49:15)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|4966|EU

I suppose we were on some sort of vacation, till BF3 comes out, now it seems we are in exile, till moderator allows us to make some posts in Beer thread... sad.

Last edited by legionair (2011-07-28 09:14:17)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|4992|Washington DC

legionair wrote:

I suppose we were on some sort of vacation, till BF3 comes out, now it seems we are in exile, till moderator allows us to make some posts in Beer thread... sad.
It was just getting spammed by non-EU folks ... there isn't any prohibition to opening it back up.
Hallvard
Member
+262|4865|North Norway

Well, no idea if there will be bf3 server for bf2s eu, but I'm pretty sure pcgc (linky) will be geting a server...

Can probably use my influence there to make sure the server and the ts3 server can be used by bf2s eu guys... If some more of the server admin team register and post a bit there from time to time I can prolly make it so some of em can get admin to the server, at least peacekeeper rights.

Last edited by Hallvard (2011-07-28 11:17:02)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4812

OrangeHound wrote:

legionair wrote:

I suppose we were on some sort of vacation, till BF3 comes out, now it seems we are in exile, till moderator allows us to make some posts in Beer thread... sad.
It was just getting spammed by non-EU folks ... there isn't any prohibition to opening it back up.
That's a problem with the non-EU folks, not the thread itself.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|4966|EU

NooBesT wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

legionair wrote:

I suppose we were on some sort of vacation, till BF3 comes out, now it seems we are in exile, till moderator allows us to make some posts in Beer thread... sad.
It was just getting spammed by non-EU folks ... there isn't any prohibition to opening it back up.
That's a problem with the non-EU folks, not the thread itself.
Well, maybe that's an opportunity to have a celebration of Grand re-Opening, when we get together again . (Note, I didn't use "if" we get together)

Having a BF3 server is not a priority imo, first we have to see, how many of us will be "alive".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard