theelviscerator
+19|6288
I learned everything I needed to know about islam on 9/11 and shortly thereafter.

The west will eliminate these cretins eventually.

muslim=nazi
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Tell us something we didn't know (@ OP) - we all knew this when 9/11 happened and some knew before

All Muslims aren't bad, but what pisses me off is that they don't do shit to stop these extremists "ruining the repuation of Islam" - if they aren't gonna help properly then they should stop bitching when we try to do something about it. This whole bullshit is dragging on now...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

Islamic extremists want to make the entire world an Islamic state.
According to whom?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6442|Stealth City, UK

Bubbalo wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

According to whom?
According to the Islamic Extremists.
Surkill
+6|6265

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

Surkill wrote:

Dude, those videos were all propaganda. You should know that Iran never attacked any country for over 200 years. I think that all this is just exaggerated. I certainly think that ther is a problem of Muslim extremism, but war is not the way forward. Only justice can restore peace.
You know, one million Iranians held a candle light vigil in Tehran to support the US on September 12th, 2001. Iran did help the US by providing intelligence on Al Queda and in 2003, they did approach the US with an offer to improve relations. They did offer to recognize Israel and the two state solution, and to demilitarize Hizbollah and discourage violance against Israel. And still Nejad offered peace talks witht eh US when Iran oil ministry offered one billion barrels of oil after Katrina.
And what did the Bush administration do? Demonize, humiliate and refuse Iran's proposals. What a shame. Bush has no leadership.

You can go to the following site, where is posts an article from a pro Israel group that encourages dialouge.
http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/review/article_full_story.asp?service_ID=13216
If these videos about a TRUE story are propaganda, then what do you think isn't propaganda?  Where are you getting your TRUE news from?

How do you bring "justice" to restore peace?  Sanctions?  Peace-talks?  Tried that, it doesn't work with these people.  If you can't figure that out, then when the Muslim extremists attack, you need to come back to this post and kiss my ass in front of everyone.  Sometimes war is the only way to get through to people, do you think a murder would give a shit about talking about his crime?  No, he gives a shit about being executed though, doesn't he? 

The Iranians may have held a candle-light vigil on September 12th, but was Ahmadinejad with them?  He is the one running the country, and trust me, he has the control of that country.  The United States is a democracy and you can see how much all of the anti-war people are affecting the war.  They are doing a troop escalation now, the anti-war really made a difference, didn't they?  And I support the war fully, just to let people know.

You SHOW me proof that Iran was supporting peace between Isreal and Hizbollah...  And I mean from a credible source.  Are we talking about the same Iran who wants to wipe Isreal of the face of the earth?  Or is there another Iran?  I'm a bit confused.  Did you even watch the entire set of videos?  You must be able to read Arabic and have studied up on Muslim teachings, in order for you to claim the things you are claiming.  Because the woman in the videos knows a lot about it.  She almost died because of it.  You must be a Muslim expert...

ONCE AGAIN, SHOW ME PROOF that the Iranians offered one billion barrels of oil and that Bush rejected them.  Show me, go ahead, I'll be waiting...  Also, Iran just wouldn't give one billion barrels of oil, they probably wanted something in return from the US, like a reactor or something.  Assuming what you say is true.

I'm waiting for your credible source.
Credible source about Iran's oil offer? Well, here are the sources. Sorry, it wasn't 1 billion, it was 20 million barrels. Here are two credible sources:
http://media.www.michigandaily.com/media/storage/paper851/news/2005/09/08/News/U.s-Rejects.Irans.Offer.To.Provide.20m.Barrels.Of.Crude.Oil-1430993.shtml

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4218986.stm

Now you can't deny those sources, they are all true. And for your own information, I am a Muslim. "Muslim teachings". What do you mean by that? I grew up in over 5 countries, go to school, now in college, have great friends, both Muslim and non Muslim, and look forward to have great opportunities.

Please, do not look down on Muslims just because of what you see on TV. I didn't see the whole video, because these things just make me angry. Iran has never attacked any country, and know that the US pampered Saddam to invade Iran; which apparently failed. REMEMBER THE ONE MILLION IRAQI AND IRANIAN SOLDIERS DIED IN THE IRAN-IRAQ WAR. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER ARAB IRANIAN WAR BASED ON AMERICAN LIES AND HYPOCRACY.

I think that there are many people in the US that don't want to see a war with Iran. Wiping Israel off the map? Well, Nejad is an elected leader and apparently he is a bit unpopular among his people due to poor domestic policies. Know that he doesn't have absolute authority over everything that Iran does. Ultimate authority lies with the Iranian Mullahs. Here is a source for you.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/3042d2cc-3c3e-11db-9c97-0000779e2340.html

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/middleeast/2005/December/middleeast_December18.xml&section=middleeast

Iran has every right to persue its peaceful nuclear program. You should know that Israel is armed with over 200 nuclear warheads, which is the only Middle Eastern country with nukes. A war with Iran would only inflame more hatred of the US and Israel and would increase extremism. This won't make Israel secure.

Learn from what has happened in Iraq. Iran ends with an N and Iraq ends with a Q.

I want to ask you, do you believe everything on the US media? You know, the US media is highly regulated by the US government and some agencies like AIPAC. I know very well that the US spends $450 billion dollars of defence alone. Why spend so much even though the USSR is no more?

Have a look at these sources

http://www.awitness.org/news/july_2001/bbc_israel_assassination.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUUsJKkEZlg

Have a look at how the Palestinians fought the Ottoman's with British help, in exchange for thier own homeland. Look at history without a baised point of view. Everthing happening in the Middle East are related. The US should look into its actions and policies very carefully.

A man's deeds is judged from his actions, not his words or thoughts.

If you people are going to war with the entire Muslim world for the actions of a few extremists on 9/11, this would only set a sad chapter in world history.

I don't care what American officials say regarding the Middle East. They have already proven themselves to be hypocrites.

As-salamalaikum (peace be upon you).
jonsimon
+224|6494

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

According to whom?
You must be a terrorist if you have such close communications with them.
theelviscerator
+19|6288
Naive children in a dangerous world.

www.faithfreedom.org.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6479|Somewhere else

theelviscerator wrote:

I learned everything I needed to know about islam on 9/11 and shortly thereafter.

The west will eliminate these cretins eventually.

muslim=nazi
Yes! correct!   Just like the nazis said all jews were evil!  Well put!   The nazi party was a religeon.  Just like being Muslim.  Just like there are muslim against the extremist terrorists, There were faithful Nazis that were against Hitler! I remember the anti Hitler Nazi party.

All Muslims are thrilled with what happened on 9/11/01.  All muslims hate America.  So we in turn need to hate all muslims.   I know of a eye surgery clinic ran by two Muslims.  It's a secret plot to blind Americans! 

You're an idiot.
rmilhous
+32|6527|Augusta, Georgia

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

Spark wrote:

OH NOES MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALLL

Yawn.
Just be glad that Australia isn't important enough for the Muslim terrorists to attack.  Now go put a shrimp on the Bar-b and stfu.
LOFUKINL
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
Stop the flaming now or this is going to be closed people. Debate the subject, don't attack each other.
Fen321
+54|6497|Singularity

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

Fen321 wrote:

Alright, once again you said "Good side of the conflict." There is  NO GOOD SIDE, we do not live in ideological contexts when explaining situations in the ME. Was it GOOD for Israel to bomb the majority of southern Lebanon with Cluster bombs, especially when this portion of land is arable IE good for farming?

You do realize that countries within the Middle East (some) view Israel liken to a terrorist organization, but with a lot more firepower hence they can't really fuck with them.

All i can say is that the women is presenting the situation as she sees it and i do not have to generalize out of this one women's experience and now place myself in some sort of position where i fear the influx of Muslims anywhere. Look at the purpose of your post its not to edify me of the horrors of the plight of those in Lebanon its a pathetic attempt at fear mongering -- "The western world needs to realize what we are fighting against." Come on now how can you say this -- we don't live in isolation meaning things are going to start happening to us because they just decide last week to hate us.

I suggest you look into the more deeply into some of the reasons these people "hate." And if you can derive one point as to why they hate that isn't tied to "radical Islam" then you sir have no idea what you are talking about.
IE Radical Islam = Political tool just a hint.
Once again, if you think Muslims killing innocent Christians in Lebanon is okay, then you can't be helped.  I respect your opinion and your points though.  Nothing this woman says in this video is fake, it is a true story and is meant to communicate to people the type of enemy we are facing. 

I personally trust a person who has experienced something more than I trust a person who is on a forum on the internet.  You could come back at me and say, "Then why should we trust you?", but I am backing up my opinion with this womans experience.  If you can find a video of a person who experienced things from the Muslim side that justifies their actions, then I would love to see it.
When did i state that Muslims killing innocent Christians is Okay? Please reference to my responses because I have never stated anything remotely to this nature. I do not dispute the events that happened to this women -- it is undoubtedly tragic, but I find it hardly convincing that you can state "the type of enemy we are facing" then over look the example i gave you with regards to Israel's handling of last years war against Lebanon. Do you think farmers pose a real threat to Israel, because i know damn well millions of non exploded explosives from cluster bombs are not going to discriminate and only kill people from Hezbollah.

If this is an issue on whom has "authority" in terms of you being able to trust them, regardless if a person studies these issues for their entire life and does not see a single terrorist attack vs someone that has lived through one ultimately their "authority" will rest on your CHOICE meaning you can give her all the authority in the world. So i cannot dispute that in the least.

This entire time I've been trying to give you an a rational from a Political standpoint -- of which Justification is not needed through "justice" -- but through power. Power is the reason why events such as these take place, individuals seeking power, now this does not excuse either side because once again there is no "right" or "wrong" in politics you simply have to understand that the reason behind these acts; lies a political motive or a power issue.

So once again THERE ARE NO JUSTIFICATIONS IN POLITICS -- POWER struggle I know it looks grim, but hey this is how the political systems of the world work if you want morales and ethics i suggest you never look at anything remotely political again because they are clearly devoid of these things.

Last edited by Fen321 (2007-03-04 16:04:24)

buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6442|Stealth City, UK

jonsimon wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

According to whom?
You must be a terrorist if you have such close communications with them.
Well , you know, I've shared a Sub with Binny boy.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

According to whom?
Wrong.  They have stated their aim time and again to create a pan-Islamic superstate.  Basically, an Islamic version of the US.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Surkill wrote:

Dude, those videos were all propaganda. You should know that Iran never attacked any country for over 200 years. I think that all this is just exaggerated. I certainly think that ther is a problem of Muslim extremism, but war is not the way forward. Only justice can restore peace.
You know, one million Iranians held a candle light vigil in Tehran to support the US on September 12th, 2001. Iran did help the US by providing intelligence on Al Queda and in 2003, they did approach the US with an offer to improve relations. They did offer to recognize Israel and the two state solution, and to demilitarize Hizbollah and discourage violance against Israel. And still Nejad offered peace talks witht eh US when Iran oil ministry offered one billion barrels of oil after Katrina.
And what did the Bush administration do? Demonize, humiliate and refuse Iran's proposals. What a shame. Bush has no leadership.
links please.   as far as I know, Iran had before hand knowledge of of the 9/11 hijackers and even afforded them visas to travel from afghanistan through iran and right to saudi arabia.  i really think your full of shit buddy,  sorry, but i smell the bullshit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Surkill wrote:

links please.   as far as I know, Iran had before hand knowledge of of the 9/11 hijackers and even afforded them visas to travel from afghanistan through iran and right to saudi arabia.  i really think your full of shit buddy,  sorry, but i smell the bullshit.
This is the first time I've heard of the 'fact' that Iran had knowledge of the 9/11 hijackers intentions?

More to the point is Iran under any obligations to provide the US of intel?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Fen321
+54|6497|Singularity
That's new info for me, i never realize Iran was so friendly with the Hijackers....why oh why isn't this being played up to the utmost extreme?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand
lol extremists will take over the world oh noes
if anyone tries to tell me to change my religion, my way of life, my thinking, and my identity, i will tell them to sod off (at the very least)
and i can see 99% of this countries population doing the same
the extremists (note i say extremists and not muslims, i want to make that clear) don't seem to get that everyone else thinks differently and out numbers them by the billions
they have this thinking that they can convince people that their way is the right way
and well if it was the right way then who would complain, except it really isn't so they arn't going to get anything except maybe a large death toll and a lot of hatred...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

m3thod wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Surkill wrote:

This is the first time I've heard of the 'fact' that Iran had knowledge of the 9/11 hijackers intentions?

More to the point is Iran under any obligations to provide the US of intel?
thats not what i was addressing.  anybody could fart out facts.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6653|Teesside, UK

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Surkill wrote:

links please.
What links are you after? Cause Surkill posted his links a bit further up.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p1253630

^^ link to the post

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2007-03-04 16:12:27)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

Bubbalo wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

According to whom?
ever listen to their own words Bubs?

Nice sig btw.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6455|The edge of sanity

Surkill wrote:

You should know that Iran never attacked any country for over 200 years.
Iran/Iraq war anyone?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6653|Teesside, UK

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Surkill wrote:

Iran/Iraq war anyone?
You mean the one where iraq invaded iran and iran defended themselves?  Yeah what about it?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Surkill wrote:

Iran/Iraq war anyone?
Ya Iraq attacked Iran first.  See thats what attack means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq_War
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6518|Πάϊ

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

oug wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

The western world needs to realize what we are fighting against.  Islamic extremists want to make the entire world an Islamic state.
Yay! Turbans for everyone!
Haha, you act excited like you want to wear one.  You mom should have spanked you more when you were a kid.  Assuming you're not a kid now, in that case go to your room, son.
You have actually come to believe this ludicrous government-fed story about islamic extremists wanting to kill you... No wonder you can't take a little sarcasm. Luckily I take no offense from people I pity. Have a good day.
ƒ³
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
If you think that relying on the military to completely win the war on its own, forget it.  Until we get help from other nations we will be losing the war on terror.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard