Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
damn, i started playing alot recently due to the increasing boringness of bf2 and 2142, and wow, i love this game(i suck, but its still fun!)

i have all the weapons and i think i have found my weapon. at first, it was the pump shotgun, i got a few(only) hack accusations with it. then it was the ak47 or m4. those were bleh.

i tried out all the snipers, the scout it leet hax, i like it, probably my second fav, and the AWP is gay as shit.

so i found it. the p90. omg it owns so much face. just dont spray and pray!

so whats your fav weapon?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6386

Deagle.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-02-11 00:33:08)

ozzie_johnson
+98|6653|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
the krieg i think thats its name,
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

DuAl PiSt0lZ
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6567|USA

Des.Kmal wrote:

damn, i started playing alot recently due to the increasing boringness of bf2 and 2142, and wow, i love this game(i suck, but its still fun!)

i have all the weapons and i think i have found my weapon. at first, it was the pump shotgun, i got a few(only) hack accusations with it. then it was the ak47 or m4. those were bleh.

i tried out all the snipers, the scout it leet hax, i like it, probably my second fav, and the AWP is gay as shit.

i've been banned from more than 30 servers in that game for "hacking." i played for eight months.

fuck css.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649
AWP > AK-47 > M4 > galil <> famas (love em both) > USP > deagle
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Not
Great success!
+216|6572|Chandler, AZ
LOL Kmal, AWP and u know it in ur heart...and head....and legs...and arms and whatever else you peek out at me. =P

Now if I could just quit hitting z to prone in CSS....
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6653|San Francisco, CA
P90 P:

Last edited by MURcarnage (2007-02-11 03:26:24)

[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6542|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Scout, but depending on the map either that or m4/AK47.

Got over 800 on hours clocked on CSS.
Entertayner
+826|6566

You'll get over the "awp is n00b" phase soon.  You just learn to avoid it for the most part.  Then you'll try it out and find how hard it is to actually use anyway.. Gotta be the m4, love the Bullpup as well.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6685|London, UK
Deagle
Simon
basically
+838|6654|UK
lol Auto sniper.. gayest thing ever imo

AK47>Dual Pistols>P90>Scout

M4 for range
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6649

Entertayner wrote:

You'll get over the "awp is n00b" phase soon.....  Then you'll try it out and find how hard it is to actually use
Point-and-click is hard? 

AK gets my vote, simply because I have developed a seething hatred of the AWP after playing CS and CSS for 6 years of my life (old school beta 2 days onward)...I probably used the AWP more the first day I played CS than the sum total of all other times I ever played over the next 6 years.  If you're gonna snipe in CSS, do it like a man and scout it up.

Still, hardly anything could beat headshotting an AWPer at distance with a well placed AK bullet, so in a way its nice that it's in the game to provide a challenge to the players who actually have a pair.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
STG>All
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6762|UK

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

DuAl PiSt0lZ
Dual Elites... my fav
Commie Killer
+192|6383
M4>AWP>FAMAS>Galil>Scout>AK47
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

Flash Grenade
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6744|Mark it zero.
I love going up against an AWP. once you know how to do it, its incredibly easy. i hate all the pussies that complain about it because its a one hit kill weapon. just learn how to go against it damnit.

I like the AK
Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
meh, ive gotten an extreme liking of the P90... and the deagle, AND the scout.

stryyker wrote:

Flash Grenade
i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-02-14 13:24:38)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
diglow~Flow
+32|6622|British Columbia, Canada
well i have gotten 20-0 with ak on assault so ill stick with ak. (Bots not included)
Sgt.Gene
+215|6760

Des.Kmal wrote:

Scout FTW!!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
Auto-shotty bitches.

I even got a jackhammer skin for it, soooooooooo leet.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
Famas
dubbs
+105|6628|Lexington, KY
I use the Bullock a lot, but I have been playing the Zombie Mod.  This is a great mod, just wish everyone would like to play more maps.  Lila is getting old, like Karkland in the BF2 world.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85

dubbs wrote:

I use the Bullock a lot, but I have been playing the Zombie Mod.  This is a great mod, just wish everyone would like to play more maps.  Lila is getting old, like Karkland in the BF2 world.
Where is a link to this mod for source?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard