Jello.01
+46|6579|DFW, Texas
I have just played the LONGEST/WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED. It lasted 3 fucking hours, not 1, 3 fucking hours. At first it was like 5v5, but then it turned into 2 and a half hours of pure 3v3 agony, because once you are over a hundred points, THERE IS NO TURNING BACK! The douche-bags had a squad of three, one of them was playing a fags game of knives as was the other on my team. The other two traveled together, rarely leaving the others side. IT WAS FLAG FUCKING-TASTIC [/sarcasm].

To top it off, that 3 hour torture of PAIN was just supposed to be an experience of what European servers were like, so my ping was horrible. Most of my shots never registered, keep in mind that the first hundred points were within 30 minutes, so I was pretty happy, but like I said, after a hundred, YOU'RE TRAPPED. I spent probably an hour defending TV Station from the two whores, while the other guy in my squad, tried to cap flags, but failed, since the duo of faggots would try to siege TV for a few minutes failing, then go get the flags that the guy in my squad capped.

So, after defending TV for a while, I ask my SL to defend TV while I am out capping flags, I told him if he dies, spawn on top of TV Station, he did not. We lost TV. Then for the last 20 minutes of the game it was flag hopping like no other. As the round was almost going to end, the other team tried to play some knives, I declined with anger. The round ended as I was capping a flag.

When people joined, it would put them on the US team, which pissed me off since that was the team of Whores, I would beg the people to join MEC. I told them I was in agony and pain, and told them how long I've been playing, but I guess I scared them off...

I will never enter a BIG POINTS SERVER!!! LOLZBBQ POINTS FOR EVERYONE!!!! again, ESPECIALLY if it it infantry only High Points servers. Which mine was...

Overall: Big Points server: D
            Big Points server IO: F
            Big Points server IO with a high ping: F-----

Oh I forgot to add these two things, commanders WERE NOT allowed at all, or kick/ban...
At one point during the game, my mom(I'm 15 btw, 16 May 31) randomly brought me a turkey sandwich, it was good I guess.

Pictures: This game was done on an alternate account.
https://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5518/bf22007020521203539ws5.png
BG= BAD GAME!!!!!
https://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6203/bf22007020521203808er0.png
That was not worth it, I could have gotten that within 5-6 rounds of chopper whoring.
https://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5951/bf22007020521210275sa0.png
https://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5752/bf22007020521210530hc9.png
https://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9116/bf22007020521210714re0.png
https://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5528/bf22007020521210920mb6.png

Ugh, this took 30 minutes to write...
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
I feel you pain.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6299

That sux. Don't play with people you don't know maybe? Got friends who know of good servers that are populated and full of noobs you can pawn? I do find that joining servers at 1-2 am or later, usually are full of people from other countries, and I own em'. This is the time BF2 gets addicting for me
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6528|Brisbane, Aus

at least you got gold star
Jello.01
+46|6579|DFW, Texas

Im_Dooomed wrote:

That sux. Don't play with people you don't know maybe? Got friends who know of good servers that are populated and full of noobs you can pawn? I do find that joining servers at 1-2 am or later, usually are full of people from other countries, and I own em'. This is the time BF2 gets addicting for me
Yeah, I guess. Though, the fact that I was pretty much raping them, while they had a low ping is kind of sad... Oh yeah, this happened around 6:00ish to 9:30 PM. I'm so tired.

Fenix14 wrote:

at least you got gold star
Lol, I guess... I wish I was given some of my life back, but that won't happen.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-02-05 20:12:03)

Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA
*ahem*   Ha-ha you point whore
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
443 points...omg lol.
Jello.01
+46|6579|DFW, Texas

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

I guess you can say that, but I'm more of a KDR whore, lol
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
Sucks to be you, i guess.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
Sickly SPM BTW.

IO servers IMO are great. The High points ones kinda suck because of the monotonous rounds. However, nothing beats whoring the AH-1Z
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA

Jello.01 wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

I guess you can say that, but I'm more of a KDR whore, lol
Touche, my good man, touche...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
You should've (at least) at the last moment, become commander. If the round ended before they could ban you you'd get double points. It's a bitch move I know but for what you had to go through...
I do it sometimes if I hate the server I was in.
Jello.01
+46|6579|DFW, Texas

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Sickly SPM BTW.

IO servers IMO are great. The High points ones kinda suck because of the monotonous rounds. However, nothing beats whoring the AH-1Z
Amen, chopper whoring is the best, ever.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
mmmmmmmmm.... a turkey sandwich loooll

why you just dindt disconnected... your points would go in BHFQ nway !!!
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6383|da ville, va
Dude I was playing that server last night with my friends, did you say anyone with FoRcE tags?
Jello.01
+46|6579|DFW, Texas

evilcartman99 wrote:

Dude I was playing that server last night with my friends, did you say anyone with FoRcE tags?
No, only UK_C tags. And about the commander thing, I tried that once. It seems that there are commander points and regular points, and it doubles only the commander points, I thought it was a good idea too when I thought of that.

I thought of disconnecting, but I was afraid that those points would disappear into the internet wind, and I did not want to make those 3 hours a waste.

Lol vvv Anyway, I have to do my homework that I should have tried to do during that time. G'Night.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-02-05 20:30:55)

cospengle
+140|6458|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Man, If all I had to do for a turkey sandwich was play BF2 for 3 hours, it's be Christmas every day

But yeah, I hate it when a round drags on and it's not a fun one. Much better to have a round that's full of excitement but ends too quickly.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6791
wow you got points you are winnar
VicktorVauhn
+319|6363|Southern California
Umm it sound like you got exactly what you signed up for, and you could have disconnect at any time.

You complain because the other team played with teamwork?

Your pissed because it went on so long?

Dude its a video game and you have a disconnect button. Dont join high points servers if you dont like drawn out games, that the whole Idea with them....If you in agony, try going outside.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
thats not the point victor.

Sorry jello, I had to not eat dinner for a long while because I got into the same situation as you.
Jello.01
+46|6579|DFW, Texas

lavadisk wrote:

thats not the point victor.

Sorry jello, I had to not eat dinner for a long while because I got into the same situation as you.
Exactly! The whole point of this thread was to show how addicting this game is to many people, which I am a part of those many people. It wasn't to flaunt my e-penis in front of your faces, it was for the reason above, which is why many people still play this game, and why it is so hard to take a break from it. I did poorly second semester of Freshman year because of BF2, since that was the year I got it. Now it's Sophmore year, and I'm hoping I don't do poorly again because of it.

In other words: Addiction to BF2 = Not healthy.
But WoW, 3 of my friends play that game, they talk about it everyday, two of them are level 70's, one of them is over 60... *sigh*

I might even play some BF2 before I go to sleep.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6265
that's your fault for wasting your life. Live and learn and don't play so much.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
443 points? ZOMFG!!!111!!!
+1 for you to cheer you up, man!
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6298|Australia

Jello.01 wrote:

evilcartman99 wrote:

No, only UK_C tags. And about the commander thing, I tried that once. It seems that there are commander points and regular points, and it doubles only the commander points, I thought it was a good idea too when I thought of that.

I thought of disconnecting, but I was afraid that those points would disappear into the internet wind, and I did not want to make those 3 hours a waste.

Lol vvv Anyway, I have to do my homework that I should have tried to do during that time. G'Night.
Yeah, there are. And if you're commander and you get a kill/team point, it doesn't count towards your score.

But you would've kicked there arse, as you'd have the UAV.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
it would have been tooooo easy for you to disconect but youd rather whine about it to us???!!! Lol jks jks, but atleast you got shitloads of points

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard