ATLSkyline07
+3|6323|Atlanta
What's the coolest kill that you've gotten with c4?

Currently I'm trying to parachute off buildings and on top of armor. I also like loading c4s onto vehicles and waiting for enemy to past and blowing it. Kinda like car bombing. This doesnt work so well because some idiot keeps taking the vehicle and ends up gettin blown up even though they clearly see a shtload of c4 on it.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA
umm...who the hell really cares?

its just c4 and another kill at the end of the day.
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6552|laguna beach, ca

Ender2309 wrote:

umm...who the hell really cares?

its just c4 and another kill at the end of the day.
plz take the large stick out of your ass.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6687|South Africa
I care.

J10, C4 on tip, ram into full BlackHawk, bail just before, pull parachute, detonate, laugh.

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
I was parachuting down and I dropped 2 c4s on a blackhawk and boom.
jimbo21
+11|6643
all the vehicles i blew up w/c4 and didn't get killed were my most creative-----although i like dropping them from roofs onto tanks and hitting the switch---BOOM!!!!
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6414|San Antonio, TX
I've started leaving my fifth C4 pack near the assets after I've destroyed it.  Then when I see the engy walk up to fix it... BOOM.
Volatile
+252|6696|Sextupling in Empire

Parachuting high over Wake Island, notice 2 enemies getting into PLA attck chopper. Toss down some c4 and detonate while passing over them. BOOOMMM!!
JaggedPanther
+61|6465

Phatso wrote:

I care.

J10, C4 on tip, ram into full BlackHawk, bail just before, pull parachute, detonate, laugh.

What a waste of a J-10 , after all those attempted Tk's you had to survive to take off and TK's you did by people standing under the jet (then who respawn and wait around the tarmac).

I would have kept the J-10.

But back on Topic. WARLORD of course. I need to get on battlerecorder to prove my point (it's hiliarious) but try this.

1. Be SAS
2. Be Spec Ops (of course ) but just in case
3. take an ATV to the palace (no c4 yet)
4. place C4 on the ground between the tail end of where the LAV spawns and steps. (best thing is when the LAV is already there so you can move it forward a bit)
5. Go hide in the building or bushes (preferibly under the 3rd floor respawn where you have a clear view)
6. wait
7. until someone comes running out of the 2nd floor and jumps over the balcony to claim his LAV
8. DETONATE!!! just as he reaches the ground
9. dead body flying straight up 4-8 stories high depending on how much C4 you use
10. Laugh Out Loud!!! Kodak moment

Shortcut: What I do is try to C4 the LAV driver near another atv or transport. You then have 14 seconds to hop on the other transport and make it to the LAV spawn (atv much faster), though you have only 3 C4 left.  Placing it on wall works too but they don't fly staight up that way.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-01-31 23:21:36)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6337|Cali
I hate c4 rammers.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6649|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
when i jihad tanks
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

UnknownRanger wrote:

I hate c4 rammers.
I hate everyone who hates c4 rammers..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6630|Montreal, Qc, Canada

DeathUnlimited wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

I hate c4 rammers.
I hate everyone who hates c4 rammers..
I hates c4 rammers, and everyone who hates c4 rammers !
Lasdferret
+16|6475

JaggedPanther wrote:

Words
Whoa, I do the same exact thing. Not on warlord, but planting C4 on parked vehicles.
Then wait for some unlucky 'tard to get close enough to the marked car. I almost feel bad for the person, seeing something they want, then BOOM! their dreams are crushed (or blown up).
Honestly though, the best C4ings are onto bitching team members vehicles. Talk about how bad the team sucks while they camp in a tank, when they start getting really pissy you blow 'em to hell. Always fun, unless its the Admin, then that just kinda sucks.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

ozzie_johnson wrote:

when i jihad tanks
How do you Jihad with your Tanks? I have my own way, but I wanna hear yours
ryanv12
+10|6333|San Francisco, CA, USA
ha, there was one I just did. I put C4 on the bottom of a PLA transport copter, flew right over a Blackhawk, switched to position 3 and detonated. Sure I was blown up, but the resulting 5 kills made up for it!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

Packs of C4 on the ramp on Gator. MEC transport chopper comes in. 6 kills.
Done it with AT mines as well.
Lovely
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6513|Polish state of EU
killing with c4 sucks because its very hard to t bag enemy after doing it cheers
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6557|UK
put c4 on tank and drive to an enemy and miss them a bit then hop out and they will hop in thinking ur an idiot and boom
h4r13quin
+0|6719
I have yet to actually do this but...

I would like to get a group of 6 on mashtuur.
Get the transport chopper.
Get 4 spec ops in the rear seats.
Have the pilot be Support, and Medic gunner.
Take it up to a safe height.
And you have the makings for a rain of C4 across the map
chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

h4r13quin wrote:

I have yet to actually do this but...

I would like to get a group of 6 on mashtuur.
Get the transport chopper.
Get 4 spec ops in the rear seats.
Have the pilot be Support, and Medic gunner.
Take it up to a safe height.
And you have the makings for a rain of C4 across the map
I've done that with mines on Oman. We littered the MEC airstrip with them and they couldn't get in the air.

My best C4 kill came when I was run over by a tank that was trying to cap our flag. I got two packs on him before he squished me. I had time to spawn at that flag before it went neutral, and grabbed my old kit and detonated. Not only did I get the guy in the tank, but also got three more kills from two packs I had planted on a troop heli just before the tank got there.

The most creative C4 kill I'v seen was done to me. While in a J-10, I took out an attack heli. The two guys inside bailed right before it blew and I decided to try to ram them with the jet in mid-air. One of them tossed a pack on me when I hit his buddy and detonated as I went past.
The_Jester
+52|6483|Italy

Snake wrote:

Packs of C4 on the ramp on Gator. MEC transport chopper comes in. 6 kills.
Done it with AT mines as well.
Lovely
What he said.
When playing Seals, I always spawn as spec-op in the hangar. Always a lot of AT on the deck and a lot of supports guarding the boat entrance. But nobody guards the hangar gate.
And me[c4]6 guys is always fun.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX
Does no one actually put them on the flag pole anymore? One of my favorite ways.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Does no one actually put them on the flag pole anymore? One of my favorite ways.
so many servers ban this, it's almost not even worth it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
l41e
+677|6640

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I stick them on the small sides of the flagpoles or in corners so people can't see them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard