RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

jkohlc wrote:

there was one time at wake...i was holding the M95 and i actually shot the pilot dead who was strafing me with his J-10...and the empty plane crashed on me
"OMG! ADMIN!!!!11 Ban jkohlc! FUCKING HACKER!"
Reciprocity
+721|6589|the dank(super) side of Oregon
shooting guys who take cover behind plywood.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6454|Wales
For me it was 2day i was using the SVD for the first time in about 5 months

i wasnt hitting shit

I got revived. hit Q then went for thanks but let go of q and fired. Got a headshot or body (with low health) and killed a guy that wasnt even seeable on screen was well chuffed. Instict of a sniper and all it must be
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6468|behind my rifle

Fearmesnipers wrote:

For me it was 2day i was using the SVD for the first time in about 5 months

i wasnt hitting shit

I got revived. hit Q then went for thanks but let go of q and fired. Got a headshot or body (with low health) and killed a guy that wasnt even seeable on screen was well chuffed. Instict of a sniper and all it must be
happens to me when i am in school. i can throw a dodgeball eyes closed and hit a kid in the face ( sarcasm)
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6605
I have alot of those 90 deree running full sprint, headshots...but my most satisfying sniper kill was against a Z-10 on Wake Island.

It was approximately 300 meters away and all I had was my little m95.  I lined up the chopper (just to hit it) yet i managed to blow the pilot out of the cockpit from 300 m.  I was so very satisfied, for I never hit anything (ever) with that rifle.  Oh yes, the gunner didn't realized what happened, the z-10 crashed and I got that kill as well.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6747|Great Wall
My best headshot so far was in Warlord map.. Me on Insurgents side with SVD.. I went to the car park, the one between plaza and SAS uncap.. Looked up.. and one guy just had spawn above me.. He decided to skydive a bit.. I aimed.. and shot... and hit his head before he even opened his parachute Lucky shot but well.. my best
spuddy1981
+10|6371|england
my best shot was sitting in a crain, plain flys past and levels out so I thought sod it ill have a pop.  It killed the pilot, which suprised me because I was shooting from its rear. 

1st and probably last time I will hit a pilot mid flight.  Helli pilots are a bit easyer but still only clamed a couple.
DeLuSi0naLĀ©
+1|6344
Oman, and i'm trekking through the rubble/trees bit when suddenly I hear a car coming from the distance, it's moving across me and he hasn't seen me and I haven't seen him, just as it appears through a gap in one of the walls I headshot him out of the car, bear in mind this car would have appeared for like half a second second then dissapeared again.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6345

aLi3nZ wrote:

congrats nice shot.

My favorite sniper spot and shots are in my frag vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8OLOCsZZo

I don't go sniper much but happed to have a good run in the above vid, I did it again recently with out the bunny hopping. Got 30+ Kills from the same spot. If only I was recording.

Yes I know I wasn't supposed to post a vid but I'm  too lazy to explain in words.

Also remember  stopping anything at all taking off on Operation Clean Sweep, shooting anyone that got into the pilot seat of the chopper or jets.
what the heck  i watched ur video, thats bull u kill ppl with like one shot all the time i think its my computer or something because lately i cant even kill anyone one shot with the sniper rifle to there head. it hits but doesn't count, its makn me mad it seems like i unload a clip in them then get kill me one shot
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6362|Troy, New York
One time i was taking pot shots at the American Tanks on road to jalalabad for fun, i like 2 shoot out the gunners. SO me and my bro were on that building by Junkyard (one the side of the fence towards the american base) with a supply Drop, and just sniping guys at the white flag outpost. So a guy got n the MG of one of the tanks that was backing up. I took a shot and missed, lined up up and to the right a little bit, but then the M1A1 went into the dust. I just decided to click the mouse anyways and got a head shot. Once I also randomly was taking potshots at a cobra and shot out the pilot (i have very low accuracy)
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6576|NYC / Hamburg

Mine was on kubra dam. I was M95ing on the hill south of the US main spawn and saw the mec bomber fly across. I wanted to spot him, but I must have clicked before I had "Q" pressed down properly. Somehow i managed to hit the pilot. Seconds later the plane crashed giving me 2 kills. That was so lucky
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ssonrats
+221|6654
Dunno about my "best", this is one of my best on fraps a few month ago:

It's a headshot too, PRAWNED hahahaa.

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-05-17 06:11:31)

Yoink of the Yukon
+0|6516|Northern VA
My best was about a month ago on Gulf of Oman, I was at the Construction Site on top of the building right across from the one with the open floors and the Z-10 came in to cap the flag but he started to hover so I took out the gunner first with a headshot and the pilot didn't notice, so I got him next and the chopper fell like a rock right onto a jeep driving in to help cap the flag. 5 kills from 2 bullets, I was happy.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
Fuck, i got alot of memorable kills in my time, but my fave one was on sharqi..............*pulls out pipe and rocking chair*

On the hills coming from TV to construction site as US, the TV being our only point so there was a fair amount of guys at construction. Anyway, i was taking out the snipers when i see a few guys coming up past the palm trees, i nailed two of them and ran back to pick up some medicing. In this round id been killing this guy schappman a fair bit, and some pretty gold kills too, knife, paddle etc etc. Suddenly i get hit from behind, well i spin around quicksmart to see what hit me and lo and behold here is schappman running at me, hes about 1 meter away when i scope up, run the crosshairs up his body and the hit indicators pop, theres a quick delay and schapmann has this huge dust puff around head and backflips down the hill. The best part was he is on my victims list from that round

Well that and the time i got 10 headshots with one SVD clip................

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2007-05-17 07:13:16)

Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida
I sniped someone on top of square with the TOW at suburb. Does that count? I also sniped someone from the top of square to the top of cement factory warehouse thingy you can get on.
Dwit
+34|6519

11sog_raider wrote:

mine prolly has to be on ghost town. i was sniping from teh uncap to the northbase (from wher i was it was only a 100m shot at most), because the brits took it over early. i saw a apache had spawned so i put my sights on the cockpit. pilot entered. i shot him...no big. well 15 seconds later i saw the same pilot get in and start spinning hte apache to aviod getting shot.....while hes doing his slow circle. i just geuss and shot.. i happened to hit him... i was amazed. after that the pilot mustve given up, for he didnt comeback.
hmm that could have been me... when did that happen? A month or 2?
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6665|The View From The Afternoon
I sniped an enemy on Mashtuur who was over 200 m away, barely in sight. He had entered the roof of a building and saw my teammate lying there. I could tell he was going to knife him, but as he still was standing and moving I fired a shot in front of him, and he walked right into my bullet. I guess the fact that I saved a teammate makes it a even more worthy best kill.

Edit: 500 was a little over the top

Last edited by CruZ4dR (2007-05-23 07:14:22)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6336|Australia
Another shot I did fairly recently was when I was on Kark, sniping from the train accident to the gatehouse. I was hiding behind the wheels of the carridge closest to the flag, and I look up to upper part on the other side of the river (below that antenna). I can't see anyone, but I can see the flashes of their rifles. I line one up - headshot. Feeling ever so special, I line up another shot with another flame - and get a second one, not 5 seconds after the first.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma

evilcartman99 wrote:

Mine was on Wake. I was on Arty Island with an M95 as Chinese and saw a bunch of people on the carrier waiting for the F-35. I took a shot and missed. I took a shot again and it said I killed a guy saving him the trouble of getting owned by a J-10. The carrier was roughly 463 meters(correct me if I am wrong I just think) so that was far for me.
I can't even SEE that far on my set up!  All i get is the side os the carrier if i turnn 45 degrees looking away from it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Shogun.Babalu
+2|6478
trying to coax an enemy to run by one of the barrells and than shoot at it. its funny to me seeing people run by them and them not knowing they are about to die
JaggedPanther
+61|6483
Iron gator, against specifically circlejerk hind pilots with M95. I find them harder to nail and will go through magazines. But getting better everytime I play
A-suicidal-attack
+0|6200
I love the SVD.I have taken out entire squads with it.One head shot after another.IMO it is by far the best gun in the game.So all you noob snipers out there dont waste your unlocks on the other rifles.the M24 and the SVD PWN.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6468|behind my rifle

Dwit wrote:

11sog_raider wrote:

mine prolly has to be on ghost town. i was sniping from teh uncap to the northbase (from wher i was it was only a 100m shot at most), because the brits took it over early. i saw a apache had spawned so i put my sights on the cockpit. pilot entered. i shot him...no big. well 15 seconds later i saw the same pilot get in and start spinning hte apache to aviod getting shot.....while hes doing his slow circle. i just geuss and shot.. i happened to hit him... i was amazed. after that the pilot mustve given up, for he didnt comeback.
hmm that could have been me... when did that happen? A month or 2?
about two, this guy was a captain
JaggedPanther
+61|6483

A-suicidal-attack wrote:

I love the SVD.I have taken out entire squads with it.One head shot after another.IMO it is by far the best gun in the game.So all you noob snipers out there dont waste your unlocks on the other rifles.the M24 and the SVD PWN.
Actually, noob snipers are ppl who just stick to one gun. Utilize different sniper guns depending on situation. I only use the M95 when a chopper is spawn whoring us or shooting at anyone who has a glass between us. SVD is my main sniper rifle but does sweet diddy against choppers raping your base.   

Basically spending time on other rifles is not wasting time.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-05-17 15:12:49)

TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6320
it wasn't 1 shot it was 1 clip of an SVD i got 7 head shots 8 kills (stopped at 9 to reload)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard