Inspect@hDeck
+23|6450|Browntown

Bernadictus wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

The Voss needs to be tweaked a bit, as it's basically the same situation as the  G36E.

Ever notice how all the guns are balanced except a medic gun? :p
Ever noticed that whining people like you killed Battlefield 2?

The medic gun is balanced. The Voss is a true infantry stopper, while the Bauer is a longer-ranged rifle.
But why is it powerful? Because you need to reach your fallen comrades.
Haha, I never said nerf (to the other peoples who screamed "nerf, no ways!"), I said tweak, jesus. You people are so sensitive to everything. It's like you're all fucking women.

Saying something needs to be tweaked is not whining, it's recognizing it's superiority, and I was saying that in humour, as indicated by the  ":p" at the end of the post. Before you jump on someones ass you should read and understand the context in which they say things.

And what's wrong with BF2? You're always complaining they never fix the game, but when they change something, everyone jumps thier bones claiming they ruined the game. Maybe thats why the stopped fixing things, because people can never be happy. They don't adjust gun, vehicles to ruin the game, for the record, they do it for for the betterment of the game.

Last edited by Inspect@hDeck (2007-01-08 11:26:53)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6720|UK

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

The Voss needs to be tweaked a bit, as it's basically the same situation as the  G36E.

The medic gun is balanced. The Voss is a true infantry stopper, while the Bauer is a longer-ranged rifle.
Haha, I never said nerf (to the other peoples who screamed "nerf, no ways!"), I said tweak, jesus. You people are so sensitive to everything. It's like you're all fucking women.

Saying something needs to be tweaked is not whining, it's recognizing it's superiority, and I was saying that in humour, as indicated by the  ":p" at the end of the post. Before you jump on someones ass you should read and understand the context in which they say things.
He never sed that u sed nerf
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6450|Browntown

Samtheman53 wrote:

He never sed that u sed nerf
If you looked at what I said in the brackets, you'd noticed I said to the "other people", other being not him.

Last edited by Inspect@hDeck (2007-01-08 11:29:17)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6370|Cali
https://img458.imageshack.us/img458/7024/noobqu4.jpg
Magius5.0
+106|6406|UMass Amherst
Stole the words right off my keyboard inspect; also, that is the FUGLIEST picture I've seen in a while.

Back on topic--yeah, Voss is beatable at medium range to long range since it has fairly high deviation, but it takes a determined player to wipe them out close-up; I highly recommend the clark 15B if you wanna pwn a Voss user at close range, or the Herzog AR attachment.  For all other cases, I'll use the Baur and rifle rockets...boom, baby.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6657

Naw Man, Krylov FOR THE WIN!
Smoke_Deez
+8|6411
I used to like the Krylov more but I have become more partial to the Voss now.  The new war cry in my circle of friends is no longer owned/pwned, but rather now "you got Voss'd bitch!"  It is a fun and powerful wep.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6586|Southampton, UK

Magius5.0 wrote:

See, this is why I like the Baur H-AR: I merely look at people, fire magic bullets, and kill whole squads.  Preferrably twice in the face per customer.  Paur of the Baur!
Baur's Recoil sucks balls.
To put it nicely ^
l41e
+677|6673

Knightnifer wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

See, this is why I like the Baur H-AR: I merely look at people, fire magic bullets, and kill whole squads.  Preferrably twice in the face per customer.  Paur of the Baur!
Baur's Recoil sucks balls.
To put it nicely ^
Every weapon has weak points and strong points. If they don't fit you, either learn them or don't use it.
GR34
+215|6570|ALBERTA> CANADA
THE SOUND THE VOSS MAKES IS SHITE LIKE THE P90 SOUNDED LIKE AT FIRST! the sound on that gun needs to be changed
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6574|UK

rig0rm0rti5 wrote:

is the gun capable of head shots??
Aye, if you/they aim for the head lol, its a pretty awsome weapon but I wouldnt change it tbh, maybe slightly decreasing recoil (very slightly I might add) but thats about it, great weapon, and it isnt overpowered, its the G36 of 2142 isnt it.

Martyn
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6841|Belgium

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Yes I'm fucking a woman.
Perhaps you are more into men?
xm20k
+11|6386
Voss is what I use when running around capin silos, but defending or attacking the titan the Clark rules.
Lost-Soul
+26|6534

Dangles91 wrote:

NOTHING NEEDS TWEAKING!!!!

everything is fine as it is, we dont need another game turned to shit because people are useless.

If you cant kill the people using it then too bad, The lambert can beat a voss, a bianchi can beat a voss, every gun in the game can.
AGREE!!!!
DocZ
+13|6713|Belgium
I will just say one(ish) word that silences all Voss whores who cross my path:

Krylov FA-37 AR

nuff sed
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6413|New York
the voss is wonderful. just last night, as people were running out of my titan after they had destroyed the core, i plugged three right in a row. i died in the process due to the fact that six were leaving the core room, but it was damn satisfying anyway. the voss doesn't really need any tweaking, i feel that the lambert and clark out performs the voss.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6376
Ok, i have made 2022 kills with the Voss... it is a very well rounded weapon capable of close and long range engagement. It is mostly used in controlled bursts of 2-6 shots at medium range(20- 80 meters), but at longer ranges (100+ meters) it is capable of a single shot mode which greatly helps improve the accuracy, and as a last ditch resort people do "spray & pray" at extreme close range (15 or less meters)...it just takes time to learn how to properly use the gun, but with experience it can be more  effective than a support weapon. good luck and stick at it...

Last edited by IsaacLeavitt (2007-01-09 08:49:53)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6720|UK

GR34 wrote:

THE SOUND THE VOSS MAKES IS SHITE LIKE THE P90 SOUNDED LIKE AT FIRST! the sound on that gun needs to be changed
EErrrmm.. No.
xm20k
+11|6386

Samtheman53 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

EErrrmm.. No.
Agree it sounds like it should. Being a short barrel carbean with small caliber amunition it's not supposed to sound like a full size battle rifle.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6376
i like its sound, it is really quiet compared to the Baur which you can hear halfway acrost the map... almost like a silenced gun...
Ryan
+1,230|6868|Alberta, Canada

Use the Lambert, forget the Voss.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6674|Hong Kong
Use the Baur, forget the Voss.
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6518|Russia
Use Rorsch, forget the Voss.

P.S. Get a life, get laid, forget the Voss.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6663|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i dindt played alot of 2142 but the Zeller FTW !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard