rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Pffft, no one will vote for me because I don't play with that many people.
I vote PspPrg only because he owned me the other night on the US server. However, I kept getting disconnected and never really got into my flow. Must get revenge.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6638|Montréal, Québec
Seb--morin   &   Andoura !
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

petermassingale wrote:

i vote LT.Victim because he isn't a Karkand whore,
and he managed to kill me with a shotgun when I started about 20 metres away with full health and a G36e. (he did hide behind a wall though I'm not that bad.)
but i really suck
Of course I hid behind a wall... (was that at South base? I tend to Shoot a shell behind the huts, straf back out of view behind the wall, and then back out agian once i'm loaded..)

If you run out into the open on wake your gonna get owned.

I think thats why people hate it, because they cant just run everywhere like Karkand and expect to kill everyone in there path.

There is always a way around snipers, tanks, helis... And I've learned them all..
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6617|inside the recesses of your...
Sorry, I need to vote sedgemonkey.  His chopper stats are freaky.

http://bf2s.com/player/43709928/
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Bushviper.
For the simple fact that I owned Colony too much in Karkand.
Yes Karkand, the map I barely ever play on.
PlaneWhore
+59|6763
It's laughable that anyone in this thread would be voting for Colony. Yes he's a good pilot who has a book full of shallow piloting tricks to rape the enemy team hard - so do I. But that's where the skill ends. Get him on infantry, in a tank or in a helicopter and he's pathetic. A "best" player needs to be able to thrive and dominate in *any* situation and in any vehicle.

BushViper is probably the all-around player I've ever personally played with. He doesn't whore 24/7 Karkand. He's good in all vehicles as well as good on the ground. He gets my vote. He's still not as good as me though.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

rawls2 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Pffft, no one will vote for me because I don't play with that many people.
I vote PspPrg only because he owned me the other night on the US server. However, I kept getting disconnected and never really got into my flow. Must get revenge.
Gtfo that mobile AA!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

PlaneWhore wrote:

It's laughable that anyone in this thread would be voting for Colony. Yes he's a good pilot who has a book full of shallow piloting tricks to rape the enemy team hard - so do I. But that's where the skill ends. Get him on infantry, in a tank or in a helicopter and he's pathetic. A "best" player needs to be able to thrive and dominate in *any* situation and in any vehicle.

BushViper is probably the all-around player I've ever personally played with. He doesn't whore 24/7 Karkand. He's good in all vehicles as well as good on the ground. He gets my vote. He's still not as good as me though.
Egotistical much?
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK

PlaneWhore wrote:

Colony is a decent infantry player aswell, also I suggest you get out of your own ass and stop thinking your so great.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6617|inside the recesses of your...

Simon wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

Colony is a decent infantry player aswell, also I suggest you get out of your own ass and stop thinking your so great.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

PlaneWhore wrote:

Get out of that tank, and maybe.
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Oh shitaki, I forgot Cyborg_Ninja!!!

he owns with even high ping, i can image what he is like with 40 ping.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6675|Ft. Drum, NY
I vote phrozenbot........played with bushviper and he was good but I've seen some no name nubs that were just as good if not better. Never played with colony though.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

PspRpg-7 wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

Get out of that tank, and maybe.
Actually, he has a point there.
He is a very good player "Planewhore"
Where do you see the tank whoring? I see none. 137 hours out of a 347 hours. 1 third of his time. The rest he spends somewhere else.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6558
I vote fierce....he is really good inf
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6557|The real world

PlaneWhore wrote:

No he is not, he has gunned for me once, and I know noobs from pro's so ssst.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6523|dunno
psp he is good on foot.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City
OF COURSE IS ME:
- I have played ALL maps, all sides (not just wake on a J10).
- i teamplay with everyone, been a bunch of noobs or a bunch of Lts.
- Im an all-around player (just check sig).
- anything else?
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

OF COURSE IS ME:
- anything else?
lol, I was wondering when this guy would get on.

Commence flaming.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6558

OF COURSE IS ME:
- anything else?
bunch of noobs A.K.A privates tht i know would own your ass...like me for instance...everyone who has the game has played all maps....you cant be born with an urge to whore karkand...."anything else?"- yeh you are an arrogant pickle.. mkay?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

OF COURSE IS ME:
- anything else?
Didn't you get kidnapped? and couldn't get out of it? You fail.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6589|Reisterstown, MD

OF COURSE IS ME:
- anything else?
rofl...You must crave attention or something.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

bunch of noobs A.K.A privates tht i know would own your ass...like me for instance...everyone who has the game has played all maps....you cant be born with an urge to whore karkand...."anything else?"- yeh you are an arrogant pickle.. mkay?
you dont have the balls to post your stats. you must sukk to much.
with time comes experience, this is no CSS where u need a learning curve of 1 minute..
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

another noob. kidnap is valid during a running round idiot.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

another noob. kidnap is valid during a running round idiot.
So some rounds count for being 1337 and some don't? GG you fail.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard