Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6753
A few new tools you wished you had? Invent your own thrid tier for any class. try not to make it too uber, but something that would actually be balanced. For example:

Assault:

1. 3 Flashbang Grenades.
2. Underbarrel grenade launcher (requires the grenade unlock. Sends your grenades up to twice as far)
3. Stimulant (one use per life. Selecting this increases your resistance to damage by 50% for 5 seconds)
4. Tri-Shot rifle (launches three bullets in a triangle ahead of you, designed for close range. Semi-automatic, with 10 tri-shots per magazine.

Support:

1. Combat Axe (has a range twice as long as the knife, but doesn't get you dogtags)
2. Netbat Jammer (jams all netbat within a 20m circle of you. If you zoom in, it changes to a 40m cone ahead of you.)
3. EMP rocket (a large pistol that fires EMP rockets to disable enemies/vehicles. Unguided. 3 shots only.)
4. ULMG (ultra light MG, only does 10 damage a shot, but has very low recoil and is very fast to stabilize. No scope)

Engineer:

1. Vehicle Tag (leave it somewhere, and if a vehicle drives near it it will attach, and the vehicle will become permanently "spotted" and appear on everyone's NetBat. 2 tags only)
2. Sabotager (similar to a wrench, this device, when applied to enemy vehicles, reduces their health by 50% (but without damage indicators such as smoke. Takes 20 seconds to recharge after a use. A use takes 5  seconds to complete.)
3. AE Converter (converts enemy mines to yours, so they work against the enemy. Takes 5 seconds to convert a mine, and 10 seconds to recharge.)
4. Heavy Rocket Launcher. This unguided rocket launcher does double damage. However, it only has 3 shots and the rockets move slowly.

Recon:

1. Infantry Tag (works the same way as vehicle tag above, but you get 5 of them).
2. Infrared Binoculars (binos that allow you to see enemies through walls)
3. Throwing Knife (allows you to throw your combat knife a short distance. However, you then are without a knife for that life. Can't be resupplied).
4. Short-range, rapid, low-damage sniper rifle, like the SVD from BF2.

Ablility Unlocks:

6. (after the 5 current ones) SMG - replaces the pistols with SMGs. The Engineer gets double SMG clips and a pistol. Can be switched off (for pistol badges, etc)

SL Unlocks:

4. (after 3 current ones) NetBat Auto ID - puts any enemy you (or your squad) look at on your squad's NetBat, without having to select "spotted".

Last edited by Talon (2006-11-05 06:11:27)

E1_ned
+8|6487|netherlands
make it a sort of a store where you can buy a scope for instance and place it on any weapon. or other bullets... there is no end to this
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6799|NW, England
I've got one for Recon

Recon:

1. Guille suit - (colours match that of the surroundings like a chameleon sort of- alternative to Active camo)
2. Silencer -  (can attach to any recon weapon, reduces accuracy slightly)
3. Throwable sticky Demopak - (the same as the ordinary explosive, but allows to attach and blow things up from a safer distance, through throwing like a grenade)
4. Sniper rifle with 2 BARRELS - (shoots 2 bullets at the same time. Accuracy 1/3 reduced. Can allow you to take the enemy out with one click of the trigger guaranteed, if on target.

Ability unlock:

1. Dual wield pistols - (ability to use two pistols at once, giving you more firepower, when in a sticky situation)
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6537|Sverige (SWE)
A bunker for your team and a nuke < instant victory
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6799|NW, England

znozer wrote:

A bunker for your team and a nuke < instant victory
Nice one.....
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6579|Devon, England
Support:1: Streak bullets (bullets coated with a highly flammable substance that catches fire with the friction from the air) makes the enemy take damage for 1 1/2 seconds after impact

2:Upgraded Sentry Gun (has a wider view and can look up and down)

3:Teleportation (allowes you to teleport 10m)

what do you think, huh?, huh?

Global: Force field (lasts for 10 seconds, no one can shoot you, you can't shoot anyone else (can be disabled with an EMP))

Last edited by pippin_death (2006-11-05 13:09:04)

Herackles
+33|6619

E1_ned wrote:

make it a sort of a store where you can buy a scope for instance and place it on any weapon. or other bullets... there is no end to this
No offense to any Counterstrike fans.  But I don't want to have any of that Counterstrike shit in Battlefield games.  Buying ammo, guns, armor e.t.c according to what you did in previous rounds, is in my humble opinion, an asinine concept.  And so is spawning, getting killed, and waiting for the round to end to play again.  I rather like the idea of unlocks and having earned them via completing certain objectives.  But once the unlock in unlocked, it should remain so.  Although, I wouldn't complain if they expanded the unlock system.  The more the merrier.
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6799|NW, England

pippin_death wrote:

Teleportation (allowes you to teleport 10m)

what do you think, huh?, huh?
Argh forgot to put that in, recon one. I would of put it.... you could teleport to your nearest control point,
Herackles
+33|6619
That would make for some insane one on one fighting.  Imagine if you could do that with jets and choppers.  It would seem as if they were cloaked one second and uncloaked right behind your six.  Hehe...I know you meant it for infantry though.  I think it could be fun, then again, maps such as Berlin would be a teleportation bonanza.
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6799|NW, England
lol,

Ea should do a competition, for the best unlock tier idea, and they should introduce it in a patch or something.

If you ever played MoHaa there was one for the best custom map, which they then put into the Spearhead expansion.
Entertayner
+826|6563

-={Cpt}=-Nico wrote:

lol,

Ea should do a competition, for the best unlock tier idea, and they should introduce it in a patch or something.

If you ever played MoHaa there was one for the best custom map, which they then put into the Spearhead expansion.
Mohaa ownz.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Assault:

1. Spike grenades (a grenade that shoots out metal spikes in a sphere fasion, causing 50% damage and a continued loss of health at the rate of 5% every 5 seconds unless they get a full heal)
2. Camoflauge Gas (a device tossed infront of you, it disperses a light altering gas that acts like active camo smoke)
3. Smart Bullets (causes all rifle bullets to slighty trace their target. Greatly improves accuracy)
4. Ruger M2126 - Battle Rifle (A ten shot semi automatic rifle, causes 75% damage, very accurate) (think M1 Garand of the future)

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-05 18:09:29)

kachunkachunk
+8|6382|Ontario
A sniper rifle that one-shot kills on the body would do nothing but piss me off. So "Hell No" to the two-barrel idea. Sorry.

I'd really just prefer if EA improved some of the unlocks. It seems that the scanners that the engineer and support kits have are just about useless, and are a waste of an unlock. They should make these tools a lot more useful!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

1. Caltrops
2. AT-ET
3. Death Star
4. A conscript from C&C Red Alert
power9787
+10|6574
i want a pkm that does 45 damages and 600rpm and super dao12 with 40 bullets, and semi automatic 30mm cannon moubted on gunship
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

stryyker wrote:

1. Caltrops
2. AT-ET
3. Death Star
4. A conscript from C&C Red Alert
Conscript Reporting.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
https://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5287/newtierqj9.png
A visual description of my previous post.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
no.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
When, oh when will people stop talking about goddamn nukes in battlefield. It's a retarded concept that has been said before, obviously wouldn't work, and has been joked about to death. Shut the fuck up about nukes.

On topic, dual wielding some smgs as engie would be pretty sweet.
GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA
OK simple A 100% custom kit that i cn have any combination of all the weapons and unlocks so i could have the pac assult rifle active camo and the sentry drone. that would own all
GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA

E1_ned wrote:

thats agood idea the scop one but 4 bullets like low velocity bullets depleater uranium and a tracer bullet the when a target is hit it shows him on the mini map but it uses points like 100 points 4 a scope no more then 100 points 4 stuff
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
Gundams.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6639|Peoria

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Gundams.
99Ram2500
+6|6607
This thread shouldve been titled

"Invent your own Rainbow Six game".

Oh wait, EA already did that with BF2142.
.|microphage
+4|6625|Vancouver, BC
cmon guys. it's 2142. ITS ABOUT TIME THERE IS A ONE HIT WEAPON LIKE THW AWP 1!!1!!1!!. jesus. i'm waiting for the awplike sniper rifle for ever (this doesn't include the pilum)

Last edited by .|microphage (2006-11-05 22:33:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard