Zefar
+116|6666|Sweden
You can add me to "Zefar" and I'm pretty deadly. :3 Almost always land on the top with kills. Specially when I'm a roll. Depending on what we do I either will be Support or Sniper. Because they are the only ones I got unlock to. Gonna take Medic section nest with Voss. And you can count on me resurect you if you are close unless I get killed by someone to. Unlike all those other medics who have no idea what the thing does.

My most used weapon is Shuko LMG and I can assure you that I just don't like to fire bullets. I take out snipers with it along with anyone else that's in my sight unless they kill me before with some Assault rifle.

And I'm in need of someone good when I play and my other friend ain't on 24/7 to. Playing with noobs is a bit hard but once I got this whole squad that had 3-4 people who where on the top with kills and man I racked in points from commanding. Like damn man, they kept killing people over and over so that I mostly never saw who I killed. XD Got like 90 Carraer points or something.

I got a mic to and I'm quite good on english or at least I'm able to speak it so that you understand.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6732|MoVal, Southern California
a_fallen_angel

REady to support my fellow squadmates!!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6668|United States
Feel free to add me my username is WWIIAdam in bf2142
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

Pick me! I'll join servers in Europe and America with the other Aussie guys and we'll lag the shit out of you lot!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
saabrx
+3|6509
IF no one has a clan yet? me and a bunch of my friends made one Called A.S.F. Stands for auxiallry Security Force. we all game almost every day. and we constantly bitch about people not giving orders or following them.
If you are looking for some TEAM PLAY and Aggressive squad leaders , then looks Me up and my friends. we would gladly play with any of you that would like to kick some serious arse....

Im Saabrx, then we have Zekes, Pvcslide, mariowhite,pyro20892,peter32892. Add us all and Feel Free to use our tag if your not in a clan yet and would like some buddies who talk alot on voip and relay information and PINE CORNERS>. you military folk know what im talking about... See ya in game and shoot me out a pm buddy request.....MARTY..

Do any of you mind if i add ya to friends list ?? Saw some names here ..

Last edited by saabrx (2006-10-28 21:13:32)

Cursed_Sasuke
+0|6407
im in as well 2142 name: Cursed_Sasuke
DrMod
+3|6442|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
add me i have all 3 SL unlocks camptech02 is the name add it please
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6411|Evilsville
Add me too!
I'm getting sick of joining a squad and not getting orders.

I'm Gillenator by the way.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA

kr@cker wrote:

I'm on it!!! I must warn you though, I've been kicked for being mean when a command and lead squads
duhhr, forgot my EA tag, it's "ytkracker"
Fealty
+9|6427|Staffordshire, England
Im up for it, play medic almost exclusivley! Fealty to your buddy lists, play European servers from 6pm GMT looking forward to some Team Play!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6563|Doncaster, UK
Stick me in there too. BF2142 name is DrFruitloop
A$$kicka
+6|6763|Blackburn, UK
A$$kicka is my 2142 name - and I too am sick of playing with NO co-op/teamplay... so Aye, I'm up for it.. add me (I'm in UK BTW)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
-=AN=- server has a shitload of teamwork.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6563|Doncaster, UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I would but I'm willing to bet my ping to that server would be horrendous.
Tas3674
+8|6457|Tasmania, Australia
I would... but only in austrilian servers... add me Tas3674 if your aussie and looking for some team work.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6809

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I'd love to do some teamwork in a UK/DE server.  All I get on pubs is annoying twats that won't join squads or won't issue orders.
Hallvard
+262|6539|North Norway

teamwork is what makes the game fun
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6675|SLC, Utah, USA
I always make a squad, and except for the occasional time when I forget to issue an attack/defend order, always put an order up.  Usually every night my squad gets field upgrades up the wazoo.  So many, that I can't use them anymore, since you can only go up one tier in the trees.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6659|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

is a ping of 150 really that unacceptable?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6798

Looks like you guys need to check out the EU Server Section of BF2S: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=46

Teamwork and Fun is exactly what we are about.  Squad work and teamspeak are a must.  Not a clan but a community setting.  Lots of us have started playing 2142 recently.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6809
Is there a BF2S 2142 server?  I haven't seen one yet but I could be mistaken.
MikesonCZ
+3|6584|Czech Republic (Prague)
No there isn't. I am afraid there will be no stats server at all. EA is preventing other servers from getting stat FEED :-(. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=51062
papaslush
+0|6554
I'm in

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard