=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
This maybe old news to yall but EA has pulled there updates from 2142 stat sites and are thinking about making 2142 stat sites pay for showing our stats. This is total gayness.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
money money money
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6777|EUR
We have to pay for it also. Just kidding. (That was a right laugh)
###

I wish they would invest all there time in fixing the games bug.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6416|Finland

can't update my stats at 2142-stats
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
CmdrTenchi
Sniper / End-Runner / Wedge
+5|6732|Behind your front lines...
Where's the confirm that the stat sites will have to pay for it?  I know of the EA "Stage" site that was posted, but I didn't see anything about people having to pay for it...  link?
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

mine arent even updating on my bfhq.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6625|EU

you shouldnt buy that crap... not so fast at least

EA cares only they money, but it is pretty BS to pay for stats if you already buy the game! anyway, godd luck, I will hold on with BF2
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6597|Toronto-Canada

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

mine arent even updating on my bfhq.
my stats dont update either,when i load a map it says that i got like 1200 points but when i log in and i go to bfhq i have no points
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
not us paying you nub, sites like this one.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

If the keep $izing everything from the community ... soon they will no source for creativity

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-30 13:32:45)

=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
wat suks is that i should be promoted by now. but when i play a round it says im over 5300 and keeps on rising. But bfhq doesnt want to update so i cnt get promoted just yet.
|-->KN<--|
+13|6683|Schlacht um Stalingrad
Wheres the proof link??
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
U must be  EA assosiate or something. Cuz no one asked but u. and dont have one if ur talking about EA thinking about making sites pay. I hurd it from a friend so ill ask him if he knows the site where he got it from and post it for yall.

Last edited by =DHG=ArkAng37 (2006-10-31 07:25:20)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
are you related to the forum member "supah"?

you seem to type the same.

email ur reply back asap.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
Source?

Anyway, EA FTL
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
dont get yalls panties in a bunch i still havent got ahold of em but did leave em a message. so he'll give it to me soon. Dont worry.
link52787
+29|6523

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

This maybe old news to yall but EA has pulled there updates from 2142 stat sites and are thinking about making 2142 stat sites pay for showing our stats. This is total gayness.
You didn't see that coming?  Of course they want money.
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
na i didnt i didnt even stop to think that they would. its gay of them for doing that when they got bugs and other crap they need to fix. Those fags. Yea 2142 is a cool game but its the bugs that make me mad as hell. SO GET OFF YALL FAT LAZY ASSES AND FIX SHIT ASS CLOWNS! thats for those EA assosiates that roam around here.

......wow that felt good!

Its simple and EA hasnt gotten this through there thick skulls:

Fix bug=more people buy game=more money!

heeY we got a wiener head!

Last edited by =DHG=ArkAng37 (2006-10-31 11:58:05)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Source?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
taddzilla
+23|6845|Pembroke Pines, FL.
This is from bf2player.com

October 30, 2006

Sorry, Battlefield 2142 stats, signatures, etc are not available.

EA and/or Dice has decided to stay undecided if they will allow any 3rd party sites (like this one) to have access to a feed. If, at some point, they decide to allow us access, it will be several weeks afterwards to get it setup. In addition, if we try to use the "pirated" feed (the same feed the game client uses), we have been threatened to loose any hope of receiving an official feed, as well as getting our account "disabled". This probably means an IP block (which might mess up our ability to get the BF2 feed) and/or our 2142 accounts banned, or those of which we pull stats for.

This choice has put web sites, you (the customers), and of course EA themselves in a no-win situation by failing to support 3rd party sites, but in the end, it is their game and we have to play by their rules, agree with them or not.

I do not have any public emails in which I can give you in order to file a complaint/request. The best I can suggest is to use the standard support channels. If you are renting a ranked server (either BF2 or 2142), you can ask that your hosting provider contacts EA on your behalf, as they will have contacts at EA. You can also sign a petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/bfstats/petition.html.

I thank you for your support and hope that things end up working out before its too late for the game.

--Greg Thomas (Manlaan)
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Because EA is gay.  Let's rape a DICE employee with the EA employees.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6777|WC
EA even wants money for a visit to the toilet from the moderators
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
I wouldnt doubt it if they have to pay just to flush the toilet. and take a piece of toilet paper.

Last edited by =DHG=ArkAng37 (2006-10-31 14:16:29)

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)
Why pay to see the stats... Is a sight only for thous who want to show of and prow they waist moor time on this GAME then every one else, is just gay.
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6606
ur a old skool gamer arent u?! jk na its gay to pay! hehehe that rhyms! But anyways y would anyone want to make someone else pay to look at there stats when they can just look at it on there bfhq? u know already no one stupid is going to do that. I quote my self again someone STUPID as in someone stupid would pay to post stats. either that or really really kind

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard