jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
ok so the rears and sides are the weak spots of a regular tank in bf2142

the legs of the walker is weak too...

but is the treads of the EU tank the weak spots?

and what are the weak spots of other vehicles?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center
Titan = Consoles and Core.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
hint hint..dont tell people..it might help you own more peoplr
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6611|Manchester UK
this is the Battle walker weak spot

https://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6277/screen286weakspotse8.png
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

and the EU tank goes down with 2 hits (with another tank) to the tracks... but what about the PAC-tank?? I can't find any weakspots except the back... and only noobs will show their back to you
zachstu8
+1|6613
you can destroy the battlewalker with any weapon. regular bullets can damage and destroy it from shooting at airvents under the walker.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6686
Really? I have not noticed this before. How much damage does, say, a scar 11 clip do?
Zukabazuka
+23|6656
Any tank goes down in 1 shot if its shot in the back if its shot by another tank. So that's why the infantry shoots me when I'm in the walker well then 1 to me 0 to them.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6691|California

-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6686
Thanks stryyker! Helpful as usual.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6656|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
woot< i am getting supended for beating the shit outta someone after he punched me...

and thanks man i will need to knwo that i got lots of time for 3 days its gonna be fun!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
holy shit thanks stryyker
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6620|Hong Kong

Tushers wrote:

woot< i am getting supended for beating the shit outta someone after he punched me...

and thanks man i will need to knwo that i got lots of time for 3 days its gonna be fun!
Uhhh...congrats?
Zukabazuka
+23|6656
Get pillum go under a walker and you will se vents shoot right in them and the walker will go down in one single shot
hilltop2bit
+9|6547|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!
shoot the walker in the vents back side
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6656|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Tushers wrote:

Uhhh...congrats?
yea it was fun, except my mom took my key board away, so i just pulled out a wireless and yea its was funny but sad at the same time
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6731

Zukabazuka wrote:

Get pillum go under a walker and you will se vents shoot right in them and the walker will go down in one single shot
It tends to explode and kill you though...
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6491

Talon wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

It tends to explode and kill you though...
If you go prone and are not completely under the walker then you should escape the worst of it.
Magius5.0
+106|6352|UMass Amherst
EMP grenade spam + repeated spraying at the Skywalker Vents on the walkers...if you've got balls to do it, a support class could pull it off.  I tried this once and managed to probably slice off 30 to 40% of the walkers' health, but then was killed by another vehicle.  I'll be sure to take a picture when I get the             Drenar[Bianchi LMG]Enemy_Player, to prove it can be done.

Edit: I really need to make a comprehensive guide to killing armor for BF2142.  The newbies need to know armor isn't what it used to be in BF2.

Last edited by Magius5.0 (2006-11-07 13:48:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard