stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

If you HAVE NOT played the beta for more than 3 hours, you have no right to comment on how weapons work, or mechanics of the game.

Why is this, you ask? Because people are nubs, they already want things nerfed, and they havent even played the goddamn thing yet. You can read all the fuck you want on various 2142 websites about deviations and what have you, but when it comes down to it, the experienced players are the ones to listen to.

for example "ZoMfG active camo teh ghey? too long lols?"

no, fail.

Active camo is useless in the hands of a douche.

"T3h Sn1P3rs are T3h W1n?"

Snipers, are useless.. Live with it. the other half of the Recon kit is always useful, though.

in short, if you havent played the Beta, if only for an hour or two, stop talking like your hot shit

stryyker wrote:

If you HAVE NOT played the beta for more than 3 hours, you have no right to comment on how weapons work, or mechanics of the game.

Why is this, you ask? Because people are nubs, they already want things nerfed, and they havent even played the goddamn thing yet. You can read all the fuck you want on various 2142 websites about deviations and what have you, but when it comes down to it, the experienced players are the ones to listen to.

no, fail.

Snipers, are useless.. Live with it. the other half of the Recon kit is always useful, though.

in short, if you havent played the Beta, if only for an hour or two, stop talking like your hot shit
Good shit.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-09-27 15:11:12)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center
I played the beta.

I don't think I'll be getting 2142.
lendll
+16|6424
<---agree with op
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85
I've never understood why you say snipers are useless, when you are a sniper yourself...
j3ster
+3|6704

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

stryyker wrote:

no, fail.

Good shit.
Damn straight..............
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I've never understood why you say snipers are useless, when you are a sniper yourself...
I think it's so that nubs won't play the kit he enjoys so that he'll be the best one out there or something
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Its the ultimate paradox, one in which i dont have an answer for

I think it's so that nubs won't play the kit he enjoys so that he'll be the best one out there or something
oh yes, so i can have 1000+ hours, and only be a 2nd Lt.. sureyea

Last edited by stryyker (2006-09-27 15:25:54)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
Thats why i'm not buying it on release day and waiting for them to screw it up first instead of getting BF2 deja vu. You know they are gonna nerf everything.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
batman1029
>_>
+8|6518|Essex, Ontario, Canada

stryyker wrote:

no, fail.

I haven't played the BETA yet, but i'm not complaining about it. Why are you telling me to stop talking like im hot shit? : (
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6494|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I played the beta.

Same here
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6636|Ohio
I say nerf the title. Battlefield 214? replace the 2 with a question mark.
00joe
+16|6638|UK
I played the BETA, I will be buying 2142 on release.

I loved both sides of the recon kit, IMO they were both perfect. Now all the whining has got the rifle sway changed. Fuckers.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

batman1029 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

no, fail.

I haven't played the BETA yet, but i'm not complaining about it. Why are you telling me to stop talking like im hot shit? : (
this is directed towards the people who post things like "the active camo is lame" and things like that
batman1029
>_>
+8|6518|Essex, Ontario, Canada

stryyker wrote:

batman1029 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

no, fail.

this is directed towards the people who post things like "the active camo is lame" and things like that
I know, I was just being stupid. You're right though, people shouldn't judge before actually trying it.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

I say nerf the title. Battlefield 214? replace the 2 with a question mark.
or maybe BF@!$@. Is it 2142 with shift taped down, or is BF shit?
pot_o_gold
+4|6429
kk my friend got the beta ayayayaya i played a few hours so i am not gona tell you how much i think it sucks or any of that shit, i just didnt find it as fun as the first time i played bf and i don care how good the graphics are or how realistic it is or how good value it is if the game is not fun its simple i dont buy it which is what i am planning on doing bf2 4 life haha
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6650|WPB, FL. USA
Styyker - your post - BRILLIANT!   u r t3h 1337 NATLUZ

ps - can i have 3 of your +1 karma so i can rank up 

Kaboom.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6478|Melbourne

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I played the beta.

Same here
Same Here Also
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6623|USA
i cant believe i read this post

i want 3 minutes of my life back
Master*
Banned
+416|6486|United States

R3v4n wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I played the beta.

Same here
Same Here Also
dont judge a game by the beta as ive said earlier, the beta is full of bugs and unstablility wait until the full version comes out 100% before judging like that. Just think, would you want to play the beta of bf2 with one level and massive bugs or a full version of battlefield 2142 with all the maps and virtually no bugs?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6500|Minnesota eh
i loved the beta, the first 5 hours, i hated it cause its so differnt than bf2, then i realozed that i like it better than vaniila, i already pre ordered it.
KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6423|Brisbane

R3v4n wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I played the beta.

Same here
Same Here Also
I played through the beta... And I tend to agree - Not because anything was wrong with the game... Just because I actually really prefer BF2!

Oh and smtt686, it took you 3 minutes to read that? Geez...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

smtt686 wrote:

i cant believe i read this post

i want 3 minutes of my life back
too bad.
P581
Monkey
+44|6461
I am getting increasingly frustrated with the people who seem to hate everything EA/DICE, but come here to complain everyday about something.

It's like they're alcoholics swearing off the bottle for good, only to hang out at the bar and tell people how much drinking sucks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard