kingusjordanus
+16|6650|my dads balls
i was playing on "137.warzone2 24/7 warlord" a SF clan server. i was kicked for stealing/shooting TEAMMATES vehicles. allow me to explain the story, i was playing as the special forces class, i made it my job to keep the other teams commander assets down, i was on insurgents.  here is what i did, drive in, C4 the assets remaining, steal enemy car and drive out of the base, rinse and repeat.  the enemy commander, the admin that kicked me, was shooting me with the M95 because he was frustrated with my success since he used supply drops to repair his assets, giving me more C4 to continue.  he hit me twice with the M95 (i used the supply crate to heal myself) so i hopped in the APC, killed him, got out, took my Ail Raider and drove out, about 200 yards out of base it gives me the kick message, just wondering what everyone else thinks about this bullshit.  this is just one more reason for me to not play on clan servers, poor admins, on almost every single one of them.  it is my opinion that people under the age of 17 should not have admin access, and yes, there is many, many admins, with full admin access on many, many servers that are around age 13, people that age usually do not have the responsibility to make decisions on bans and such things, people get angry sure, but kick?!?!.  none of the server rules indicated my actions could not be done, it said no uncap base rape, except SPEC OPS.  i was spec ops, and i didn't constantly camp with the APC, and i was never in their base for more than 2 minutes, since most of the time i was running around. i didn't not purposefully TK for the vehicles i drove, nor did i stay in base with armor, or vehicles, i just blew the assets, and left, came back later and did so again. the enemy commander was just pissed off at me for being better than him, so i get kicked, this server needs its ranked status taken away or at the very least re-think the admins.             bad admins, dont play====>"137.warzone2 24/7 warlord"<====bad admins, dont play.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

i've been kicked for saying "Line"

consider yourself lucky, count your losses and move on.
kingusjordanus
+16|6650|my dads balls
heh, ive been kicked for saying "cockpit" and "get the assault kit" +1 pb.  everyone gets kicked for dumb reasons, but its usually on a 12 year old run server like the one i mentioned.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6568|British Columbia, Canada
Stryyker, you got to use this image more

https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5499/jesuscryhn3.png
slicknic
+145|6631
heh.. just a warning.. your post may be locked =/... at least mine did.  but i feel your pain.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6715|austria
keyboard pros hit the
https://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/acmw/Enter.jpg
thx
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6632|Warlord
I've been kicked for saying "hell".

I was banned last week, without warning, for saying "noob toober".

I was kicked from a server "for excessive teamkilling or because of a successful kick vote" in an attempt to get the gold medal by one of the resident clan.

So, most bullshit kick ever? Nah.
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States

LT.Victim wrote:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5499/jesuscryhn3.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6527|...

stryyker wrote:

i've been kicked for saying "Line"

consider yourself lucky, count your losses and move on.
LOL http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28376
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

LT.Victim wrote:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5499/jesuscryhn3.png
roger that
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6459|USA
That's not bullshit. If you are getting into an apc and sitting in the base, 1 kill is all it should take for a kick. Baseraping is baseraping, no matter which way you look at it, take your lousy 1 point for destroying strategic objective and leave.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6834|Grapevine, TX
A while back I joined a new server, never played there before. Everything is going normal, on a beautiful day on Wake Island. I take of in the F-35 no waiting line, this round, as I recall, drop a 2,000 lb bomb on a tank crew on the North beach, and I get a Server WARNING: (T)eflon(S)hadow HAND-GLIDING IS NOT ALLOWED!!!!  KICKING (T)eflon(S)hadow

I rejoined a few minutes later, ask wTh was that for, but never got a direct answer; just " Its a server rule" pht! jacka$$ Admins...

EDIT:

elite.mafia wrote:

That's not bullshit. If you are getting into an apc and sitting in the base, 1 kill is all it should take for a kick. Baseraping is baseraping, no matter which way you look at it, take your lousy 1 point for destroying strategic objective and leave.
Baseraping is a myth! It doesn't exist unless your in a tournament for cold-hard cash!

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-09-28 20:39:37)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6459|USA

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

A while back I joined a new server, never played there before. Everything is going normal, on a beautiful day on Wake Island. I take of in the F-35 no waiting line, this round, as I recall, drop a 2,000 lb bomb on a tank crew on the North beach, and I get a Server WARNING: (T)eflon(S)hadow HAND-GLIDING IS NOT ALLOWED!!!!  KICKING (T)eflon(S)hadow

I rejoined a few minutes later, ask wTh was that for, but never got a direct answer; just " Its a server rule" pht! jacka$$ Admins...

EDIT:

elite.mafia wrote:

Baseraping is a myth! It doesn't exist unless your in a tournament for cold-hard cash!
Ahhhh I hear that, I baserape my ass off, the server I play on allows it . I don't know about you, but it does get annoying if you are teh victim.
Chorcai
+49|6653|Ireland
I got kicked and banned for flyin over a carrier....seems I took out the whole USMC, but had a 0-0 score ???

Last edited by Chorcai (2006-09-29 21:16:35)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6849|Waikato, Aotearoa
Yep not baseraping as a rule is pretty shit. Esp. when all the other flags have been taken. WTF are we sposed to do?? sit on our thumbs while the other team gets a flag?? I THINK NOT. if your too useless to get a flag, then u deserve to get baseraped.......
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6523|Montucky
One server i played on said this, ONLY SPEC OPS ALLOWED ON THE UNCAPS.. no mention of base raping.. nothing just spec ops allowed only.  Wake Island 2007, Myself? PLA. Got into trusty J-10 flew over to the carrier, ejected.. parachuted perfectly into the Essex AA.  Then proceeded to lay waste to everybody on the deck of the carrier.

you have been kicke for "Whoring the ESSES".
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6849|Waikato, Aotearoa
lool s3v3n - hope it was worth it dude
acidkiller187
+123|6635
learn to fly !!!!!!!!!!
turkeybacon
+50|6451|Dragon Valley

elite.mafia wrote:

Thats not baseraping. What are you supposed to do when the commander is sniping you? For the record its 1 point per asset, 5 assets = 5 points. Hanging around the airstrip could be considered baseraping, but come on, if you're engaged when you're trying to sneak around its pretty obvious you're gonna shoot back. More reason why the "no baseraping" rule is bullshit. What about karkand where USMC has an uncap but MEC doesnt? USMC can cap the back flag and blow all assets, steal tanks and armor, but if a lone spec op sneaks into the uncap to blow assets he's baseraping?
Skazik
+0|6422
i usually get kicked/banned for being stoned and blowing loads shit up, one time i dropped a nade in the middle of my squad accidentally and ran, tehy were do pissed

lolz
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6535|UK

S3v3N wrote:

One server i played on said this, ONLY SPEC OPS ALLOWED ON THE UNCAPS.. no mention of base raping.. nothing just spec ops allowed only.  Wake Island 2007, Myself? PLA. Got into trusty J-10 flew over to the carrier, ejected.. parachuted perfectly into the Essex AA.  Then proceeded to lay waste to everybody on the deck of the carrier.

China can get in the US Essex now eh?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6596|Reisterstown, MD

10 of my 13 kicks have been because of spawn raping and/or spawn camping.  So, yes, there are some girly servers out there.
DoNER90
+14|6522|South Africa
/me gives a hug to every one kicked or banned for Stupid reasons
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6561|Scotland

S3v3N wrote:

enemy cant use essexs?
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6624|inside the recesses of your...
I was kicked then banned for uncap base raping on Ghost Town.  (I won't mention the clan or they'll likely ban me again...)

I was Spetznaz and spawned at the northernmost capible flag where AA spawns.  This north flag is far away from the SAS uncap base at the south side of the map.  I jumped in the AA and was immediately Jihad ATV'd by, what I now know was the admin.  I spawned and asked the admins "Is jihad jeeping allowed?"  Yes, they said.  Fine.

So I respawn, same spot, grab the AA vehicle and directly west of me at the north helipad (again, far from the SAS uncap) SAS guys start to take off in the Apache.  Well, I'm a team player and on that map, you HAVE to keep the helis in check.  So I blow these guys up.  No big deal right?

Wrong.  I got kicked for "base raping".

So I come back into the server and I asked the admins "Did you mean to kick me???"  because it was BS.  Next message: "Banning URE_DED for being a Cry Baby!".

Needless to say, it was the jihad admin who did it, some 16 year old from puerto rico or something.  After a lengthy tirade on their clan website I was justified.  Cracks me up when "adult" gaming clans have teenager admins.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard