TheSuicideCommando
+3|6476|General Quarters-Argentina
http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/

See that and tell me how the fuck he got the Explosive Ordinance ( for example ) Veteran and Expert in the same day. And Look the Combat Infantry Medal and Marksman, that 2 in the same day too ? Fuck u volx.

Salu2ss > > >
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6538|Sydney, in 1978
at least he hasnt bunny hopped your ass with his gay MG36 on karkand
Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
who really cares about volx?? he whores karkand, has a micro, whores support guns, and plays his whole life what do you expect???
devilhammer
+16|6602|San Marcos, Texas
he got the patch which lowered the requirements for them and logged on and played a while
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6494|Melbourne

Mr Macro Man helped him with macro's to jump and though C4, and you not heard of the Volx Dance?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
TheSuicideCommando
Thanks guys, i hate Volx too now, thanks u .
Fucking asshole....piece of retarded shit.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85

TheSuicideCommando wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/

See that and tell me how the fuck he got the Explosive Ordinance ( for example ) Veteran and Expert in the same day. And Look the Combat Infantry Medal and Marksman, that 2 in the same day too ? Fuck u volx.

Salu2ss > > >
You're an idiot, I got all those like that too. After 1.3 lowered the requirements for the medal I got both on the same day at the same time, and the explosive ordinance just means he had over 300 global before he went and got 37 IAR.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6604
Both of those are easily explainable.  Not that I am defending him or anything but, he got the vet and exp explosive ordinances when c4 throwing was actually very easy to do.  Also, he got both of those medals on the same day because the new 1.3 patch came out which lowered the time requirements originally required for those badges.

See?  Easily explained.

Think.
TheSuicideCommando
Thanks......but.....the Explosives ordinance needs combination of C4/AT Mine/Claymores...i was killing all the day with C4 in a round and i didnt get that shit
|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6724|Colorado
Who cares about his gay whoring ass??? If you don't like him, who cares.
Just don't post random dumbass threads about him.

I've seen about 10 threads about his douche bag ass..
Flaming_Maniac

Thanks......but.....the Explosives ordinance needs combination of C4/AT Mine/Claymores...i was killing all the day with C4 in a round and i didnt get that shit
Because you're a noob? It doesn't have to be a combo.
TheSuicideCommando
THANKS Flaming, but u can be more....cool with me, i started to play 3 months ago...IM NOT PRO ASSHOLE.
I was just asking
|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6724|Colorado

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because you're a noob? It doesn't have to be a combo.
^^ Totally agree^^
What a fucking idiot....
wachtler83
+22|6594|Columbus,Ohio
back then you could jump and throw c4 ammo and med packs
karma27police
+2|6491

Thanks guys, i hate Volx too now, thanks u .
Fucking asshole....piece of retarded shit.
You need to leave the forums
People Get mad, but you just wanted to swear
TheSuicideCommando
yeah i will leave this fucking shit
RD_The_Dog
+87|6544
Jesus, some people on these forums.  Do any of you personally know Volx?  I doubt it.  So keep your judgemental bullshit to yourselves
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6604

THANKS Flaming, but u can be more....cool with me, i started to play 3 months ago...IM NOT PRO ASSHOLE.
I was just asking
Then don't accuse.
major
+14|6488
I think all you guys just whine about getting owned by him. He bacon dances crouch and prone. He dont hack. So annoying when if they get killed they got to think someone hacks.
CaptainKris
+54|6484|Safety Harbor, Florida

Madhadda1 wrote:

who really cares about volx?? he whores karkand, has a micro, whores support guns, and plays his whole life what do you expect???
When you said micro I thought at first you were referring to something in his pants, but nevermind. EDIT: Whoops, that is if he has something in his pants!

Captain "The real Cookie Monster" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-08-21 19:17:45)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6569|Here.
Has Volx been reset yet?
InnerMonkey
+62|6726
Volx who?  No really, I've never actually played again him.  Should I be concerned?  Is he the second coming?  Inquiring minds what to know.

</sarcasm>
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6604

CaptainKris wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

When you said micro I thought at first you were referring to something in his pants, but nevermind. EDIT: Whoops, that is if he has something in his pants!

Captain "The real Cookie Monster" Kris
Goddamit Kris.  Have you read my other post about your anecdotes?

If not, please do, rifle through your recent posts and look at it.
CaptainKris
+54|6484|Safety Harbor, Florida
Oh I saw it and I think I replied to it so why don't you just piss off right about now. I hate little punks like you who hate everything in the freaking world. You told the world to cut itself, well right now I'm telling you to go cut yourself.

Captain "You cut up from the wrist up, not across the wirst" Kris
Flaming_Maniac

InnerMonkey wrote:

Volx who?  No really, I've never actually played again him.  Should I be concerned?  Is he the second coming?  Inquiring minds what to know.

</sarcasm>
Hahaha, volxall his points so easy because as soon as he joins a server now all the pros who know him leave immediately and only the ignorant noobs are left!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard