TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-
I'm sick of seeing new threads every day about public BF2 accounts for this forum. I've had enough. Play on your own damn account because any public account WILL BE ABUSED. Any more threads on the subject will be prompty deleted and the thread started temp banned.

Fair warning.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6473
its over

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-08-22 15:05:11)

Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I'm sick of seeing new threads every day about public BF2 accounts for this forum. I've had enough. Play on your own damn account because any public account WILL BE ABUSED. Any more threads on the subject will be prompty deleted and the thread started temp banned.

Fair warning.
Woah, not had your juice today ?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6783|Jupiter

Simon wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Fair warning.
Woah, not had your juice today ?
He quit taking his juice months ago.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

lmao.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

You people are cruel. He is just doing his job.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6747|United States of America
I can do my job too, wait.... I don't have one............
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6749|Vienna, Austria

Miller wrote:

I can do my job too, wait.... I don't have one............
And you are still only First Sargeant?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6676|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
its godzilla, Cheese and Rice listen to teh poor feller hes obvilisly sick, he need pepto bismol is that how u spell it, and if u want ur own public accoutn make one and share it wit ur friends... ur mom doesn't count either, strYYker u hear me she doesnt count
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6587
The nerve of some of the mods on here...

Actually just that ^ one.

Me no likey.  Online bully.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

hes doing his job.

And face it, to get ahead on this website you have to be a harsh motherfucker
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

Could we also make a rule about "So and so has been reset?" That'd be lovely...They're getting annoying.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6713|England

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Fair warning.
I agree you guys do need to cut down on these stupid threads this has been my first reply in some time because i keep seeing the same old threads over and over by different people and its getting annoying.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6729|Pakistan/England
well, i got bf2s_public1 to a (hopefully) respectable 5:1 and 4:1 ratio with the sniper rifle and kit, respectively. also ranked up to watever the next rank was.

i managed to piss off this dude and his clan too, cos they got sniped a whole bunch of times:

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/TahaDar/lol.png

eh..dont know why there isnt any color?!

Last edited by tahadar (2006-08-21 11:20:41)

Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6461|NY

tahadar wrote:

well, i got bf2s_public1 to a (hopefully) respectable 5:1 and 4:1 ratio with the sniper rifle and kit, respectively. also ranked up to watever the next rank was.

i managed to piss off this dude and his clan too, cos they got sniped a whole bunch of times:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/TahaDar/lol.png

eh..dont know why there isnt any color?!
"gayer than the gayest gay"

that guy has gotta be like 13, you should have not said anything to him and jst kept sniping his ass.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6473
just played on it, man i suck at wake its to hard.
lead_head
+15|6675

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Play on your own damn account because any public account WILL BE ABUSED.

Fair warning.
Was just on Jolt city map server and the account was being abused.

[img=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/564/screen301yv5.th.png]

This went well over -100 before it was kicked..........
tahadar
Sniper!!

lead_head wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Play on your own damn account because any public account WILL BE ABUSED.

Fair warning.
Was just on Jolt city map server and the account was being abused.

[img=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/564/screen301yv5.th.png]

This went well over -100 before it was kicked..........
whoa thats pretty ghey...i was using that account on jolt, but only as sniper

somebody totally ruined the sniper rifle ratio, lol!

Last edited by tahadar (2006-08-22 09:05:00)

KtotheIMMY
+513|6754
Not to mention these public accounts are misrepresenting what BF2s is all about. Negative scores on purpose? Take the tag off before you do this crap.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6676|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
agreed!, what am i agreeing about? oh yea its prolby one of our many 12 year olds running around on this site making fucking bad topics and fucking with people but what ev u if ever find the person who is using  that account and making it have shitty scores, like finding the person over xfire i say u temp ban them from bf2s for good
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
I'm not involved in it but I'd like to let you know that the SPM on the one account is 2.7 so at least one of them isn't being abused, I don't know about the others.  And correct me if I'm wrong but are those threads really breaking the rules of bf2s?  How is banning the people who start those threads and deleting them doing your job?  Because as far as I see, those threads aren't breaking the rules are they, and if they are, what rules are being broken?  Is a mod just allowed to start throwing out bans just because he/she gets personally annoyed by some things?  And if I'm wrong about all of this, there is no need to start getting angry at me, just explain to me because right now I guess im confused.

Also, why not limit these threads to one one thread where people can discuss the bf2s public accounts because otherwise, how will the people get the word out to other people who may want to be interested?  However, I do agree that these accounts should not "represent" Bf2s by having it in their names because its not like the whole site is using it...W/e....
tahadar
Sniper!!

eagles1106 wrote:

I'm not involved in it but I'd like to let you know that the SPM on the one account is 2.7 so at least one of them isn't being abused, I don't know about the others.  And correct me if I'm wrong but are those threads really breaking the rules of bf2s?  How is banning the people who start those threads and deleting them doing your job?  Because as far as I see, those threads aren't breaking the rules are they, and if they are, what rules are being broken?  Is a mod just allowed to start throwing out bans just because he/she gets personally annoyed by some things?  And if I'm wrong about all of this, there is no need to start getting angry at me, just explain to me because right now I guess im confused.

Also, why not limit these threads to one one thread where people can discuss the bf2s public accounts because otherwise, how will the people get the word out to other people who may want to be interested?  However, I do agree that these accounts should not "represent" Bf2s by having it in their names because its not like the whole site is using it...W/e....
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6571|England

eagles1106 wrote:

I do agree the mods/admins are being real and i mean real heavy handed lately handed out warnings and bans but then they let others get away with constant spamming of thers shitty clans in the clan section.

If your job is to mod/admin the forum do it right imho theres enough of you now ,and do it in a unbaised way i hate to say it but some around here have there fav forum pals that get away with everything .Others here do something wrong and its temp/perm ban .

Sucks to be you .
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6747|Hell, p.o box 666

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Fair warning.

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Not to mention these public accounts are misrepresenting what BF2s is all about. Negative scores on purpose? Take the tag off before you do this crap.
Enough said and nothing to discuss imo!

sidenote: if you feel that the mods dont do their job like you want them to, deal in PMs with them, not in here!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6571|England

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Fair warning.

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Enough said and nothing to discuss imo!

sidenote: if you feel that the mods dont do their job like you want them to, deal in PMs with them, not in here!
My post was also to do with the state of the forums in general the Clan section is a joke with a couple of clans makeing thread after thread about recruting yet as stated in the rules here spam and bumping is not welcomed yet they still get away with it .

Some people where have a laff and a joke with the ping/pong thing and get temp banned for 3 days i mean wtf talk about double standards .

EDIT: you have PM lets talk about it in there... cheers Slayer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard