SGT.Slayero wrote:

i think eather kotor 2,halo,halo 2,and maybe battle field 2142 i dont know yet but i will
Starwars = Sucks. Gaylo = Sucks. Battlefield 2142 = Going to be amazing.

For me, it's definitly Counter-Strike 1.3-1.6. FPS' would be nowhere without it.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-08-20 12:05:43)

Slam wrote:

GTA series
Also bad.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

Tapan kaikki 4.

D/L from errorfree.eu.org and try
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6564
Deus Ex was an amazing game.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6670

Poet wrote:

Either Carrier Command on the Amiga or UFO: Enemy Unknown.  Also on the Amiga.
Oh, and the Amiga or Acorn version of Elite.

I think BF2 is probably one of the best games I've played on the PC.
https://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mccasey/ET.jpg

Nah, i'm just pulling your strings. Worst game ever.

When these topics always arise in the penny arcade forums, people invariably choose games that are from their current era. Or from the era in which the were around ages 10-15.

For me, it's Elite.

https://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mccasey/elite-logo.gif

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-08-20 12:15:42)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6549|Boston, MA

p1.topher wrote:

Master Blaster for NES
I thought it was Blaster Master, I loved that game, it was definately in my top 5 NES games. Definately the most underrated NES game of all time.

And yes, Deus Ex was an awesome game. The second one wasn't that great but I loved the first one. I love the concept of RPGs but I don't like the boring battle after battle to get ready for a big boss fight, that's why I love this game. It has the feel of an RPG but you don't have to do anything boring for days to get past a certain part. The fact that there's about 20 different ways to accomplish each mission also leaves you wanting to play it again and again.
wws4029
+5|6506|WALES UK

the_hitman_kills wrote:

I like Half Life 1&2, Halo (waiting for Halo 2 on PC), Command & Conquer Series and Farcry, and soon to add Crysis to my fav list.

Crysis cant wait..........
I agree. Also Doom3, Battlefield series, Medal of Honour series and Counter Strike.

And HOPEFULLY BF2142
SoC./Omega
+122|6559|Omaha, Nebraska!
Call of Duty 2 FTW!!
USMCkilla
+16|6780|South Carolina
Golden Eye FTW! Seriously I got more enjoyment out of that game playing 4 player deathmatch with my buddies than any other game I have ever owned.
dalexa
+4|6624|portugal
jumping jack for zx81 and quake (the original)

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

For me, it's definitly Counter-Strike 1.3-1.6. FPS' would be nowhere without it.
thank god it's only for you... cs sux big time... it's one of the worst fps multiplayer game i've ever played...

Last edited by dalexa (2006-08-20 12:34:57)

Anomaly
+6|6559|USA
The original Perfect Dark.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6605
Minesweeper lol joking my favourite game ever maybe Freelancer ( PC ) or GT3 ( PS2 )
BF2 FTW!
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6609|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Jedi Knight.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6549|Boston, MA

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Minesweeper lol joking my favourite game ever maybe Freelancer ( PC ) or GT3 ( PS2 )
BF2 FTW!
Oh yes, Gran Turismo series kicks ass. I wrote a huge ass guide for it that took me months on www.GameFAQs.com I thought I'd win guide of the month and get $50 because of all the effort I did on it but I got squat. :bah:

If you want to check it out just go to GT4 and look at "Da Hui's" guide, that's mine.
-MIKI3.
+70|6662|The Netherlands

Slam wrote:

GTA series
Idd

and off course BF2
lt-grumpy
+3|6704|Smoke me a kipper...
The one i enjoyed the most was Baldur's Gate plus expansions.

Last edited by lt-grumpy (2006-08-20 12:45:15)

0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6785|Arizona
Kinda annoying when ppl say the BEST games are games released in the past 3-4 years.  Sorry, in my opinion, you got to dig deep...to games that started it all.  Dragon Warrior for you MMO fans, Wolfenstein 3D for you FPS ppl.  Know your roots ppl. 

Anyways, the original Mega Man, Master Blaster, TMNT for Nintendo, just bout top my list.
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6674|Land of the Very Cold
Blade of Steel, for NES
Obese_Soldier
+4|6481
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6729|Groningen / Netherlands

Slam wrote:

GTA series
GTA for me, i got all the "versions" they made (including the GTA London or something)
and Battlefield got all the "versions" of battlefield aswell
Fubar/fox
Sponcered by belgium beer
+4|6844|Belgium
In my opinion the 2 best  games ever are
Medal of Honor Allied Assault  and MOH spearhead

and Return to Castle Wolfenstein + of course the free RTCW: enemy territory

Those games kick ass
Punishr99
+1|6480
CWolfenstein, Tomb Raider oh and I'm not sure about everyone else, but Medal of Honor rocked. That D-Day level just floored me. I was in awe on how much detail and realism they placed in that level. Escpecialy the ringing of the ears and the distorted vision from taking a direct mortar shelling.
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6763|Germany
worst topic ever -.- been there 1000 times, your fav games are crap, bf2142 will suck, and your sig is naplike!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6546|Belgium

Diablo 2 ftw, I bet if you play it now, you'll be still playing it in three-four houres! and so for the next two months *G*
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6663|Ohio
Zelda OOT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard