stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Planet Battlefield wrote:

Our sources have told us that EA has delayed the BF2 1.4 Patch by at least a week (7 days). There is a slight possibility that it may be released before a week, but the outcome does not look great at this moment. If more information becomes available, we will let you know.
Ben>You
+90|6528
Yum. What will your next sig be?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Ben>You wrote:

Yum. What will your next sig be?
good question
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85
Somebody needs to be shot.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6656|Australia
bitch. i was just going to post something asking if anyone had 1.4 yet but that explains it unfourunately

thanks for the update stryyker
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

I give up. I was hoping to play bf2 today, but i guess i can't for another 7 days.

This is so lame. When the release date of the next patch comes, say 1.5 on november 10th (example), just extend that to about december 5th (2007, if you're lucky)

GOD I HATE EA, their designers and whoever else works on the patches are too loazy and don't get what needs to be done, done.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

ryan_14 wrote:

GOD I HATE EA, their designers and whoever else works on the patches are too loazy and don't get what needs to be done, done.
please read this.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6553|The Land of Claywhore
I kinda figured they would wait until next Tuesday.I didn't really expect to see it today.Better they take a little more time and get it right.

I just hope they have enough time to work on patch 1.5 before BF2142 is released.j/k
-GR33NS-
+10|6502|KILLA KALI
Nice find, but fuck whoever is responsible for the delay. Bastards!!!!
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6511|Daytona Beach, FL

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Somebody needs to be shot.
Ryan

EA, Dice, whatever, i hate them both.

And of course, Dice Canada makes the patches, just another reason to give Canada a bad name lol
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North
im ashamed to say the pieces of crap that are the patches came out of canada
Slam
+74|6637
and then it will be the week after that and the week after that and the week after that and the week after that and the week after that and then finally they will give us it. o w8 we found a problem and they do this until 2142 comes out and then they give us not 1.4 but 1.9 ffs. a terrorist should go to EA HQ into the BF wing and blow the shit out of everything. but that will only make things slowwer but idc by the time they give us the patch i will be in collage..
Ryan

Collage? Your gunna be part of a picture now?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

Slam wrote:

and then it will be the week after that and the week after that and the week after that and the week after that and the week after that and then finally they will give us it. o w8 we found a problem and they do this until 2142 comes out and then they give us not 1.4 but 1.9 ffs. a terrorist should go to EA HQ into the BF wing and blow the shit out of everything. but that will only make things slowwer but idc by the time they give us the patch i will be in collage..
At this rate, no.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

See, the thing about battlefield games is that Dice makes it, good, nicely coded game and all that stuff. This is where they fuck up...they hand over patching to EA...BIG mistake. EA has no clue about the way the game works or the coding so they fuck it up. I think Dice should handle the whole thing and EA just be a pretty face and market the game. If dice could handle this stuff all the bugs would be gone and the patch woulda bin out about a month ago.

My 2 cents
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas

Slam wrote:

Looks like you should have spent some more time in grade school buddy.....forget college.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
they are gonna be like oh we will release the patch next Tuesday, let us test patch to make sure there are no bugs, ah crap more bugs ah you guys will have to wait one more week. They got all that money they should hire some more people or whatever the problem is, and do things efficiently.
XISIX
+116|6617
I notice part where it says  "at least a week."  Soooo.o..... .. 

At this point [since they never released a hotfix for patch 1.3] I only hope they don't screw up BF2 worse.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6647|Ohio
Its gonna be the 22nd probably, cus its a tuesday, and they always release stuff on tuesday.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85
I thought the whole point of the beta was to sort these things out before announcing a final release.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6647|Ohio
no, the point of the beta is to make us think they care what we think.
dubbs
+105|6634|Lexington, KY
I am glad that DICE is taking a longer time to fix the patch.  If they released it now with bugs in it, next week all of you who are complaining would be talking about how much DICE sucks at creating patches.  At least they are listening to the community.  We want bugs fixed, if this takes a while, so be it, but at least they are trying to fix the bugs.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-08-16 17:22:08)

cohen1976
+14|6769
they are making sure that the leaked patch wont work but servers only wil run on 1.41
Meggido
+7|6650

dubbs wrote:

I am glad that DICE is taking a longer time to fix the patch.  If they released it now with bugs in it, next week all of you who are complaining would be talking about how much DICE sucks at creating patches.  At least they are listening to the community.  We want bugs fixed, if this takes a while, so be it, but at least they are trying to fix the bugs.
Agree totally. I rather have seven more days of testing/rechecking than another half baked release. Last thing needed after all this wait is a non-working or buggy new patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard