kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

Nyte wrote:

I even knifed you once when you got out of your tank to repair it.
Well most people look at the tank when they are repairing.......
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

Nyte wrote:

Ok, it's time to 'fess up.

I've had my share of pissing people off because I get a kick out of it.  It just turns me on to see kids on IHoP, BF2S, MIA, CROW, FAF, TBF, MSG, KoK, 20ID, 9thInf, 9ID, 1MC, Christian Gamers, , <insert clan here>.  I must have pissed off over 100 clans.

In reality, I'm a 22 year old Computer Engineer working at ATI (well now AMD) as an intern.  I have a funny personality, I joke alot about politics.  I'm involved in several clubs and communities like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Beach Volleyball charities, Curling club, Airsofting, etc.  I'm a real nice guy, and I help out as much as possible in my community.  I was even nominated in my neighbourhood for "Good Samaritan Award", but then some old douchebag got it because he was about to die of cancer (So I'll have to wait next year).

I started this "piss off, egotistical persona" when I first got good in Counter-Strike 0.6 Beta.  I was part of the CAL-i division clan 3Bears with the alias *BEAST*.  I was also the only clan member in the world competing on a competitive level using the Steyr Scout (Everyone else uses AWP in clan matches).  I was notorious for my macros that shouted out "Yawn, GG", ">> You lose, just quit the game <<", ">> We win again <<", ">> You just got scouted, owned <<".  Boy I pissed off alot of kids by repeating that crap.

Then between CS and BF2, I had small popularity in UT2004 (Also acting as an egotistical player), Warcraft 3 (Acted like a smartass), DoTA (Acted like a smartass), StarCraft (Acted like egotistical player).  Boy was it fun pulling this kind of crap.

And then BF2 came along.  I had small experience with 1942, DC, and VietNam but I was never a great fan (not enough kids to piss off).  In my experience, if the game has some sort of ranking system, than it becomes a haven for adolescent showoffness.  And that's where I come in to shut them up and make them wait 10 more years for puberty.  And boy did BF2 have them.  I kept my mouth shut in the first 2-3 months gauging the game and all the quirks, and when I felt I finally mastered it, I opened my mouth.  It's like a drug to see so many people get riled up over virtual words. 

Now with BF2142 about to come out, it's time to start another wave of crying, /wrist emo, hack accusation, keyboard slamming, VoIP shouting, teabagging, stat whoring, players.  It's gonna be fun pissing off the BF2 transitioning players as well as the new kids on the block that think they're the shit.  Why am I doing it?  Because I can.  But seriously, people gotta take it easy, it's just a fucking game, a 10 year old should not be playing games like these.  If you can't take someone saying "owned gg", then maybe socializing isn't your thing and you should stick with yoga.  It pains me to see people respond with racist insults just because I say "Owned, 1 ticket down.".

Cheers to the people that don't take it seriously though.  Mad props. 

The only that differs me from the average horn-blowing ego player?  I can actually back up my words.  Owned. GG

Nyte,
Making 10 year olds /wrist since 1998
I'm sure we all care a lot.
kikkin_assssssssss
+16|6462
i care
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Cancer patients are always given the red carpet.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Why revive old threads ffs.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Why must you revive this thread ? Idiot
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Simon wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Why didn't you read my post above you? Idiot.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6502|Valley of the Dragons
Die thread die !!!
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

polarbearz wrote:

Simon wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I read you're post. Idiot.

K this thread will now officialy. DIE.

Last edited by Simon (2006-09-06 10:52:00)

WarmPudgy
+41|6589|Arkansas
lol

/me /wrist
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6509

Nyte wrote:

Ok, it's time to 'fess up.

I've had my share of pissing people off because I get a kick out of it.  It just turns me on to see kids on IHoP, BF2S, MIA, CROW, FAF, TBF, MSG, KoK, 20ID, 9thInf, 9ID, 1MC, Christian Gamers, , <insert clan here>.  I must have pissed off over 100 clans.

In reality, I'm a 22 year old Computer Engineer working at ATI (well now AMD) as an intern.  I have a funny personality, I joke alot about politics.  I'm involved in several clubs and communities like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Beach Volleyball charities, Curling club, Airsofting, etc.  I'm a real nice guy, and I help out as much as possible in my community.  I was even nominated in my neighbourhood for "Good Samaritan Award", but then some old douchebag got it because he was about to die of cancer (So I'll have to wait next year).

I started this "piss off, egotistical persona" when I first got good in Counter-Strike 0.6 Beta.  I was part of the CAL-i division clan 3Bears with the alias *BEAST*.  I was also the only clan member in the world competing on a competitive level using the Steyr Scout (Everyone else uses AWP in clan matches).  I was notorious for my macros that shouted out "Yawn, GG", ">> You lose, just quit the game <<", ">> We win again <<", ">> You just got scouted, owned <<".  Boy I pissed off alot of kids by repeating that crap.

Then between CS and BF2, I had small popularity in UT2004 (Also acting as an egotistical player), Warcraft 3 (Acted like a smartass), DoTA (Acted like a smartass), StarCraft (Acted like egotistical player).  Boy was it fun pulling this kind of crap.

And then BF2 came along.  I had small experience with 1942, DC, and VietNam but I was never a great fan (not enough kids to piss off).  In my experience, if the game has some sort of ranking system, than it becomes a haven for adolescent showoffness.  And that's where I come in to shut them up and make them wait 10 more years for puberty.  And boy did BF2 have them.  I kept my mouth shut in the first 2-3 months gauging the game and all the quirks, and when I felt I finally mastered it, I opened my mouth.  It's like a drug to see so many people get riled up over virtual words. 

Now with BF2142 about to come out, it's time to start another wave of crying, /wrist emo, hack accusation, keyboard slamming, VoIP shouting, teabagging, stat whoring, players.  It's gonna be fun pissing off the BF2 transitioning players as well as the new kids on the block that think they're the shit.  Why am I doing it?  Because I can.  But seriously, people gotta take it easy, it's just a fucking game, a 10 year old should not be playing games like these.  If you can't take someone saying "owned gg", then maybe socializing isn't your thing and you should stick with yoga.  It pains me to see people respond with racist insults just because I say "Owned, 1 ticket down.".

Cheers to the people that don't take it seriously though.  Mad props. 

The only that differs me from the average horn-blowing ego player?  I can actually back up my words.  Owned. GG

Nyte,
Making 10 year olds /wrist since 1998
You sound like a complete Jackass.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Simon wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Simon wrote:

I read you're post. Idiot.

K this thread will now officialy. DIE.
No you didn't. Idiot.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
No need to be 13 year olds in need of their daily ritalin doses.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

JET_G raidensen wrote:

No need to be a dumbfuck to dig up the thread just to make your stupid comment
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

everyone participating in this thread is now a little stupider.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X

polarbearz wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sorry for breathing asshole, why dont you go play on the highway and do humanity a service.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

JET_G raidensen wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Sorry for breathing asshole, why dont you go play on the highway and do humanity a service.

stryyker wrote:

everyone participating in this thread is now a little stupider.
your done
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

*OrangeHound turns water hose on posters humping this thread*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard