AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6675|Minnesota
Is currently ranked #1 in chopper at 91612 kills... And he makes SURE every one knows it. Thats all you here "do you know who I am?, do you know who I am?, do you know who I am?, Im #1, Im #1, Im #1.

About an hour ago I joined a server with him in it. The first thing this ass hole did was hog the chopper. I stood there and waited for it, and every time him, and his butt buddy would come and take it from me. And he kept saying "LOL, man you must be pissed"

Finally I got in the chopper (as gunner) with him flying it. I tell him to GET OUT!. and he says "What"? "Do you know who I am"? "Im #1" I said "fine lets see what you're got". After about 10-15 minutes he gets pissed at me for taking all the kills with the TV guided missiles. So we fly over to the DAM and he tells me to get out. (There was an empty chopper below us) And I do.

20 min or so pass by, and we meet back at the US pad, and get in the chopper together agen. He makes a squad, and I join it. He says to me on the MIC "Hay, don't keep taking all the kills". Im thinking what? Im the gunner... What are you talking about? He wants me to just sit there or something...

Not 5 seconds later a tank was in our main base, and I took it out with a guided missile. This stupid prick gets pissed and says on the mic "you made a big mistake". He flys me to the end of the map to TK me for that. (death for leaving the combat zone)

My point? mastakillachilla2 is a PRICK of the first order. This A** HOLE is the biggest jerk I have ever come across playing any on-line game. AND he's not that great of a pilot... Good yes, But not that good...

If you see this A** do us all a favor and TK him. And be sure to do it while hes in a chopper. He deserves it 10 fold!!!!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6727|UK
ok
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6579
That's the first time I've ever heard a pilot bitching about the gunner "Stealing his kills" .

that's a new one.

-1 to my faith in humanity
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6716|The Netherlands
Amen halleluja!
Des.Kmal
+917|6650|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
LOL, im gonna stalk him on my alt acct TK him for the chopper... then crash it. BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
cablecopulate
+449|6769|Massachusetts.
Next time you see him on a server and he pulls the "do you know who I am?" crap, say "yeah, about 200k away from the top 10. Shut the fuck up and fly."
darad0
+40|6653|Centreville, VA
i cant wait until the summer is over and all the kids are back in school
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6577
Get pilot and tell him your the real #1, then just spin all day.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Des.Kmal
+917|6650|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://bf2s.com/player/43708995/

omfg, hes never played SF,
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6522|Menlo Park, CA
He's a total douchebag if he's bitching about his kills!!

What a fag! NO ONE CARES if your number one you nazi prick!!!
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6612
He's a loser.  106% of all his kills in a vehicle.  Wow.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6638|Parainen, Finland

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

My point? mastakillachilla2 is a PRICK of the first order. This A** HOLE is the biggest jerk I have ever come across playing any on-line game. AND he's not that great of a pilot... Good yes, But not that good...

If you see this A** do us all a favor and TK him. And be sure to do it while hes in a chopper. He deserves it 10 fold!!!!
Amen, he is a great gunner, ok pilot etc but not exactly a team player.... last time I was bitching about him his NERD friends started to defend him like" shut up, he iz ze best gunner in ze world" and blah blah... I think that he is that "angry german kid" in that video i saw around here a couple a days ago...

And he has no life (over 1550 hours played), so no wonder why he is that weird on the field...
I bet that every time when he leaves the house some bully Günther gives him the fist and throws him into a dumpster and thats why he lives on BF2 cause this is the place where he is "superior", this is the place where he gets to be the bully...

So sleep well SOCOM GHOST, cause this guy´s real life must be a real hell...
I guess that the disk drive is this guy´s girlfriend....

Let him be the king in the chopper and a loser in the real life, that´s good enough for me..

I promise that i will shoot him next time I see him!!!
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6577
Too bad he can't do anything BUT chopper whore.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6674|can
LOL He has a very Nice Infantry KDR
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6729

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

Amen, he is a great gunner, ok pilot etc but not exactly a team player.... last time I was bitching about him his NERD friends started to defend him like" shut up, he iz ze best gunner in ze world" and blah blah... I think that he is that "angry german kid" in that video i saw around here a couple a days ago...

And he has no life (over 1550 hours played), so no wonder why he is that weird on the field...
I bet that every time when he leaves the house some bully Günther gives him the fist and throws him into a dumpster and thats why he lives on BF2 cause this is the place where he is "superior", this is the place where he gets to be the bully...

So sleep well SOCOM GHOST, cause this guy´s real life must be a real hell...
I guess that the disk drive is this guy´s girlfriend....

Let him be the king in the chopper and a loser in the real life, that´s good enough for me..

I promise that i will shoot him next time I see him!!!
Gunther, lol
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6752|California

i much prefer the other good German Pilot
deeeng
+1|6518|Nuremberg - Germany
the bullies at my school had names like mohammed,hassan and ahmed and they were beating up günthers for breakfast;)
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6731|Taiwan
wtf?? accuracy only 9.48%???   i suck and mine is 17%
rootbeer73
+24|6617|in a small dark place
his accuracy is the best man the best
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6603

eFFe will knock him out his spot in no time.
SargeJp
+87|6781|Canada
when 1.4 is will be out? (THREAD DERAILEMENT)
Chou
+737|6822

deeeng wrote:

the bullies at my school had names like mohammed,hassan and ahmed and they were beating up günthers for breakfast;)
Nice signature
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6752|California

Toilet Sex wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6738|67.222.138.85
His chopper kills account for 103% of his total kills.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6603

stryyker wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

stryyker wrote:

I know, that's why I mentioned eFFe lol.

(btw I do know you was talking about him too)

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2006-08-06 17:23:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard