HM1{N}
+86|6650|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/ … index.html

I can now say with all certainty, f*&k Israel.  They have taken away every instance of aid.  They are blocking aid ships from docking.  They are literally starving the people of Lebanon to force them to bend to Israeli will, and they are lying about what they are doing ONCE AGAIN.

Par for the course with that country.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
Par for the course in anyone in that region, and, for that matter, any country at war.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
Somehow I'm not surprised.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6652
Isreal is doing what needs to be done, and what everyone else is afraid to do. There should be no pussy-footing around with a country that harbors terrorists.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6566

HM1{N} wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/04/mideast.main/index.html

I can now say with all certainty, f*&k Israel.  They have taken away every instance of aid.  They are blocking aid ships from docking.  They are literally starving the people of Lebanon to force them to bend to Israeli will, and they are lying about what they are doing ONCE AGAIN.

Last I checked parring a course is a good thing.
More like: Israel eagles(-2)
               Lebanon quadruple bogies(+4)

Time for some change in that area. Glad to see Israel is cleaning house. It was about time. Let's bring out all the terrorist cells out of hiding. Lets get them to fight Israel so those crazy Jews can pound them into submission or extinction.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-08-04 19:25:39)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6704

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Isreal is doing what needs to be done, and what everyone else is afraid to do. There should be no pussy-footing around with a country that harbors terrorists.
Pollux...Is...Is that really you?
BVC
+325|6701
Genoicde.

If Israel really wanted to stop the flow of supplies they'd be hitting Syra too, but they know that if they do that, then it'll be outright war against Syria, Iran and anyone else who cares to jump on the bandwagon.
HM1{N}
+86|6650|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

rawls2 wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

Last I checked parring a course is a good thing.
More like: Israel eagles(-2)
               Lebanon quadruple bogies(+4)

Time for some change in that area. Glad to see Israel is cleaning house. It was about time. Let's bring out all the terrorist cells out of hiding. Lets get them to fight Israel so those crazy Jews can pound them into submission or extinction.
I agree, we should nuke the terrorists called Israel.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6547|vancouver
I'm starting to get a very clear impression that Israel has no interest in peace in the region.  They're going to continue to slowly annex the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem and anybody that doesn't like it can STFU, as far as they're concerned.

Anybody here remember Scrappy-Doo?  That's who Israel reminds me of, these days.  I think it's time for "Uncle Scoob" to start reining the little fucker in already...
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6835|Grapevine, TX

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Israel is doing what needs to be done, and what everyone else is afraid to do. There should be no pussy-footing around with a country that harbors terrorists.
QFE!

All the rest of you are pussys! Along with those Muslim fanatic terrorists, some call men. Reach down and grab whats between your legs. Nothing there? Your a pussy.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

We should stop pussyfooting around with terrorist harboring countries eh? Well, almost every country on earth harbors terrorists. Weather they know it or not...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6652

Flecco wrote:

We should stop pussyfooting around with terrorist harboring countries eh? Well, almost every country on earth harbors terrorists. Weather they know it or not...
How often do you see France launching Qassam rockets into Germany?
Trooper_Collider
+25|6750
This is not about Israel fighting Lebanon, this is War against Terrorism, and Lebanon happens to be supporting terrorists, as always.
Certainly the military policy of Israel is hard, but when you have to choose from being a Hawk, a Pigeon or a Chicken, what would you like to be? Israel's always been a Hawk, coz the days of Masada and the Holocaust, when jews marched without resistance to the slaughter house are f*****g over, Thanx G'd.

Semper Fi!

Last edited by Trooper_Collider (2006-08-04 20:20:53)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
Pubic, can you call this genocide with a straight face? God.

Again, the day Israel invades a country that hasn't attacked it, or plotted to do it, I'll jump on the damn the jews bandwagon.
Until then, most of those complaining about her conduct in the war are naive.
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6736|SoCal
Most of you are very misguided!  "Poor terrorist's" who start shit and get their asses kicked!

If you believe that Israel does not have the right to protect itself, then you should go to Lebanon and hold a gun!
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6701|Mountains of West Virginia

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Flecco wrote:

You just proved his point. If a country harbors terrorists, it is not a justified retaliation against said country by Launching rockets, and killing civilians. If it was, there would be alot of rockets being fired in many different places.

They want to defend themselves? Fine. But dont arty the shit out of the surrounding towns.

Last edited by Snipedya14 (2006-08-04 19:48:47)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6552
Yes, violence is the only solution. I mean, who doesn't want another world war? Fun and PROFITABLE!
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6715|Wilmington, DE, US

Trooper_Collider wrote:

This is not about Israel fighting the Lebanon, this is War against Terrorism, and Lebanon happens to be supporting terrorists, as always.
Certainly the military policy of Israel is hard, but when you have to choose from being a Hawk, a Pigeon or a Chicken, what would you like to be? Israel's always been a Hawk, coz the days of Masada and the Holocaust, when jews marched without resistance to the slaughter house are f*****g over, Thanx G'd.

Semper Fi!
Can you just stop and instead of writing Semper Fi write Semper 'Tard instead? As always...ok. "Israel fighting the Lebanon." I'm not typically a grammar nazi but that one made me laugh.
l41e
+677|6654

Snipedya14 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Flecco wrote:

You just proved his point. If a country harbors terrorists, it is not a justified retaliation against said country by Launching rockets, and killing civilians. If it was, there would be alot of rockets being fired in many different places.

They want to defend themselves? Fine. But dont arty the shit out of the surrounding towns.
I think you got the wrong end of his analogy.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command

HM1{N} wrote:

I understand that seeing unhappy people invokes strong emotions in people.
Question; where did the Jews come from? Did they hatch from an egg or fall from the sky?
No, they are human beings too, and despite the majorities opinion, they have a right to exist, just like you do.

The president of Iran spoke up with his usual brilliance; " the conflict will end with the annihilation of Israel. "

The people of Lebanon need to take a good look at their friends and decide if its worth throwing their lot in with Syria. Hezbollah's actions are to blame, and every drop of blood spilled in this current conflict stains their hands.
They offer up the civilians as sacrifices; they don't care if they get killed, thats why they fire rockets from apartment complexes.
     Dead civilians get folks like you disjointed; exactly what they want.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
Remember that a big, big part of Lebanon's population is Christian. They don't support Hezbollah - they hate them. However, I don't think they exactly support being bombed to smithereens day after day, either
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
and there's quite a few Druze there as well.
Orion5413
+4|6693|Irving Tx
Then why have they not done anything about them? It is called total war....A general in the union army thought that if you break the will of the population the army will no longer fight. In this case Israel is taking the war to the people. If they don't like being bombed by Israel then they should not have let hezbola attack Israel in the first place....
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
So they are delibrately targeting civilians is what you're saying?
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6533|Portland, OR USA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Pollux...Is...Is that really you?
Jesus, not only a coherent and to-the-point post, but one I tend to agree with...

WTF?

He's right, the world IS ending ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard