oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6504
This is really starting to get on my fuckin nerves. why is it that servers boot you for saying the FUCK word. Id like to know what kind of fucking kid plays bf2 who hasnt heard of the word FUCK or any other bad language. I mean seriously we are playing a game, where you kill people, and they are kicking you for swearing, death to all fags who run servers with swear filters.

Last edited by oneshotsnipednoobfag (2006-07-31 18:40:43)

lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6675
thats why you say something like   noo.b  or fa.g  or fu.ck

Last edited by lukeiamnotyourfather (2006-07-31 18:40:52)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6684|Hell's prison
Some leave it default and i believe some default settings have that.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6834|Kubra, Damn it!

Yeah, it's kinda dumb, but not something really worth getting too upset over.
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6504
well fuck the default settings if they play their server they should change it reguardless.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

oneshotsnipednoobfag wrote:

This is really starting to get on my fuckin nerves. why is it that servers boot you for saying the FUCK word. Id like to know what kind of fucking kid plays bf2 who hasnt heard of the word FUCK or any other bad language. I mean seriously we are playing a game, where you kill people, and they are kicking you for swearing, death to all fags who run servers with swear filters.
its nice to know that we can kill people and you're noticing "gritty realism" but i think the kids part comes in where you can come back to life every 15 seconds
HeimdalX
+37|6650
A lot of people don't change the default ones. Most providers(I can name atleast 3) have a default language filter with like 3 words in it.

I used to add instant ban words of the day occasionally, something people would rarely or if ever say. But when they did say it, it was hilarious. I remember a few people getting the boot because they said "fluffy" We took our language filters off though... people overuse bad words though(like you oneshotsnipednoobfag) and they start to lose any value they have.
Gen. Payne
+50|6706|USA
I don't mind them because I don't need to swear every 15 seconds. Why can't you just say it IRL instead of typing and sharing with the rest of us.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

HeimdalX wrote:

I used to add instant ban words of the day occasionally, something people would rarely or if ever say. But when they did say it, it was hilarious. I remember a few people getting the boot because they said "fluffy" We took our language filters off though... people overuse bad words though(like you oneshotsnipednoobfag) and they start to lose any value they have.
That's a great idea
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
Is it really that difficult to stop yourself from typing out your swearing? Say "shit" out loud and be done with it.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

fuck you heim you fuckin homosexual fag who likes the word fluffy.
Shut up before you get yourself banned here too.

Not impersonating a mod, just some advice.
HeimdalX
+37|6650

I like fluffy pillows, I'm sure your obese body would make a nice one
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

HeimdalX wrote:

I like fluffy pillows, I'm sure your obese body would make a nice one
I don't know, it doesn't look like he would have any hair to make the pillot bouncy since he's a SKINHEAD
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6481
100%  agree with you, fuck the swear the filter.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6603|Pickle Village
i got kicked for saying crap, WTF
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

Language filters are needed, but for racial slurs only. i say fuck alot, but i cant stand it when people say "nigger, spick, sandnigger" etc.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6603|Pickle Village

stryyker wrote:

Language filters are needed, but for racial slurs only. i say fuck alot, but i cant stand it when people say "nigger, spick, sandnigger" etc.
Stags
+26|6655
yeah... some filters are just dumb.  I said, OMG when I blew up a helo w/ my pistol (yes it was on fire).  The server said I was using bad language.  I don't see how saying Oh My God is kickable.  Even so I could make the arguement that OMG stands for something else too Orsco's Mighty Gun.  So... yeah.  I just tend to avoid typing anything that could be kickable, unless I see a lot of other people typing it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD

Gen. Payne wrote:

I don't mind them because I don't need to swear every 15 seconds. Why can't you just say it IRL instead of typing and sharing with the rest of us.
Some of us have parents at home.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
These filters are getting SERIOUSLY annoying though.  This is not a baby game so fuck off if you can't take the cussing, that's the way it should be.  Nobody EVER turns it off when they make servers which is extremely annoying, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM THIS RETARDED BULLSHIT, can someone please make some servers that DO allow cussing except for rascism.  No rascism I can definately understand not being allowed.  Rascist people are disgusting.  Another thing, people get away with saying the N-word all the time but I can't get away with saying FUCK not even once?
Nichman
+0|6479
so you guys are going to blame your cussing on a server setting? very mature. if you need to say it say it to yourself (if you cant say it out loud dont type it in either), if you need to criticize another player or bash on him using cuss words then learn to use your brain, cussing is for people who cant think. oh and plus its a game, lol, your cussing at a game. gj learn to grow up and think
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6547|USA bitches!
I've been banned for saying less. Stupid fucking twat admins.
topthrill05
+125|6577|Rochester NY USA

It is their server. Not yours, if you can't watch your mouth then you need to grow up.

I like the servers with the settings on. Generally it gets rid of the immature kids in the server. But hey if you want to swear, get your own server.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6705|Antarctica
Whats so hard about not typing a banned word when you know its gonna kick you?
Dagriz
+1|6492

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Is it really that difficult to stop yourself from typing out your swearing? Say "shit" out loud and be done with it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard