+1,682|6738|California

Lies
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6648|Tasmania

spawnofthemist wrote:

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

Dogfood Enforcer wrote:

best tv missile kills ive seen were in the video where the guy was taking out enemy jets, enemy choppers from extreme range, and basically owning everything that moved. cant remember who it was, but i saw it on here.

the jet kills were awesome.
Chodda. WakeOwneage, awesome shit.

I've made better tv shots, that aren't frapsed so feel free to call me a lying sack of shit. I've hooked a tv on daqing almost 60 degrees behind me and through a stand of trees into a mobile AA. On Oman I had a nub pilot facing me into water near MEC airfield, I took the shot skimmed the water, hopped the bridge, went up, missed the tree, hugged the ground rounded the corner and killed an APC with three dudes in it.

Fuck it, any decent chopper user has made an insane kill here and there...
you lying sack of shit!
OMG HOW COULD YOU!

[SASR] XROGERMELLIEX HAS INITIATED A MUTINY VOTE AGAINST RUDE SPAWNOFTHEMIST. PRESS YOUR LEFT NIPPLE FOR MUTINY OR RIGHT TESTIE TO VOTE AGAINST MUTINY. THIS VOTE WILL END IN 2 MINUTE(S).
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6590

So are you gonna post the "two best Battlefield 2 TV rocket kills ever witnessed" then or not?
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6605
Its Alright, quite good!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Its Alright, quite good!
Were you listening to the other 4 pages of posts?
bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland

Aries_37 wrote:

That...was....awful.
do you get kicks out of being a dickhead on here Jeremy?
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6752|Oslo, Norway
I miss negative karma

FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6660|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
lets face it.. my karma would be rivalling that of polarbearz before he was "reset" if negative karma still existed
JahManRed
wank
+646|6646|IRELAND

The kills were set up. If it had been in game I would be impressed. The production is good. Nice to hear abit of music accompanying BF2 that isn't a bunch of angry spotty greasers screaming about death and the end of the world!!
Dersmikner
+147|6517|Texas
I'm for anyone with the nads to try something creative. Congrats on the effort and on having the stones to post it.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6648|Tasmania
I just watched the video.

IT SUCKED! Such easy shots! If you wanted to make it more impressive you could have swooped in from the left, turned your nose for the shot then swooped off again.. and then the other chopper could have been moving and you hit it in flight. Something, anything other than that setpiece load of crap.

I mean, fuck, we've all watched people play catch with a tennis ball.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6539|Austin, Texas

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

I just watched the video.

IT SUCKED! Such easy shots! If you wanted to make it more impressive you could have swooped in from the left, turned your nose for the shot then swooped off again.. and then the other chopper could have been moving and you hit it in flight. Something, anything other than that setpiece load of crap.

I mean, fuck, we've all watched people play catch with a tennis ball.
I have never played catch with a tennis ball... maybe a baseball?

o.O
Dersmikner
+147|6517|Texas
I shot a jet out of the sky with an AT missile, on Operation Clean Sweep.

I hate that map. I suck at that map. I haven't played it since... still a great memory, and one I'll probably never duplicate.

I have no idea how a shoulder launched AT missle can bring down a jet, but it happened. It must have been damaged. I was at the first flag on the right side of the map, standing there in the middle of the road like a dumbass noob, and nailed it as it was sweeping down on us.

It was early on and I thought "man what an unrealistic game". I had no idea what I had done, or that I'd probably never do it again.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6539|Austin, Texas

Dersmikner wrote:

I hate that map. I suck at that map. I haven't played it since... still a great memory, and one I'll probably never duplicate.

I have no idea how a shoulder launched AT missle can bring down a jet, but it happened. It must have been damaged. I was at the first flag on the right side of the map, standing there in the middle of the road like a dumbass noob, and nailed it as it was sweeping down on us.

It was early on and I thought "man what an unrealistic game". I had no idea what I had done, or that I'd probably never do it again.
One AT rocket will take down a fresh jet, unless you hit it perfectly square in the cockpit, in which case it will take out the pilot and the jet will remain intact with half armor.
a fly
+105|6663|The netherlands

Dersmikner wrote:

its really not that hard if the jet flies a straight line it works better for ejecting teammates (well, killing them) after they steal YOUR plane (if they fly over nice and straight for refill )
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6565|-removed you know why- mod

Shem wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

fail.
spawnofthemist
Banned

a fly wrote:

Dersmikner wrote:

its really not that hard if the jet flies a straight line it works better for ejecting teammates (well, killing them) after they steal YOUR plane (if they fly over nice and straight for refill )
this man knows what he's on about.

screw AT rockets..

NE95 ftw.
the M95 has been renamed.

NoobEjector-95
Drexor
+33|6632|Denmark

frankhamand wrote:

they would be good..but they were teamkills on an empty server against a hover helicopter....
omg you dont make a vid with a friend on an empty server you sucky morron, get a grip and do some amazing playing on a real server with bullets flying and tanks blowing the shit up
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

spawnofthemist wrote:

Back on original topic..

Nexar and Vengence win Best TV missiles on this:
http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=med … 57C-B632-0
quoted post edited.. check the link now:

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_6425 … ooters.htm
Okay, finally got the video to work.  There was one shot that was pretty good, on a slow-moving MEC jet.  That's the only shot out of 15+ in the vid that were exceptional.  The rest were routine TV's.  I doubt either of the two would call these the best tv missiles.
=ARC= Irish
+20|6567|Dublin

Shem wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

fail.
Madhadda1
+270|6563|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
let this fucking thread die?
spawnofthemist
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Back on original topic..

Nexar and Vengence win Best TV missiles on this:
http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=med … 57C-B632-0
quoted post edited.. check the link now:

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_6425 … ooters.htm
Okay, finally got the video to work.  There was one shot that was pretty good, on a slow-moving MEC jet.  That's the only shot out of 15+ in the vid that were exceptional.  The rest were routine TV's.  I doubt either of the two would call these the best tv missiles.
they're still better than the ones in the original post.

Madhadda1 wrote:

let this fucking thread die?
there's too many nubs with defibrillators in this forum.. threads never die.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-08-01 16:13:23)

BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6609|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
This video is kickass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwwWD7L … All%20star

This guy takes the cake.

Last edited by BabySpinach13 (2006-08-01 16:21:17)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

BabySpinach13 wrote:

This video is kickass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwwWD7L … All%20star

This guy takes the cake.
much better, although a 2man crew could probably have twice the kills.  Those are some real TV shots, much like the ones I kill with everyday.  Good shit.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6811|Jupiter

Shem wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

fail.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard