Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
www.xenu.net  <-- if you haven't already seen this then please do and share w/ others.  be sure to check out this section: http://www.xenu.net/archive/scientology_illustrated/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_V-807FcvI  <--- No Longer Available Since Church of Scientology sued to get it removed.

These motherfuckers are seriously crazy.  This is their orientation video and all I can say is.....what in the fucking fuck batman.  I've never seen a more blatent attempt at subliminal messaging in my entire life.  Even if you don't feel like watching the video, you HAVE to watch the last 4 minutes where the host is giving his conclusion.  Complete and total nutcases.  He said:

"If you walk out of this building and never mention Scientology again, you are more then free to do so.....it would be stupid, but you may do so.  You may also jump off a bridge or blow your brains out if you wish."

Holy mother of God.  They went to a library to find out what books a beginner would need to buy to learn the basics and the fucking guy almost broke his back from the sheer weight of all the books he was holding.

I'm scared.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

i love nutcases
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6611|Philadelphia, PA
Scientology is definitely a wacky religion. Some say it's a cult.

This YTMND shows that scientologists can be scary.

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2006-06-27 21:00:56)

Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
holly fuck bigmclargehuge... i just watched that....
holy fuck........
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6702|Vancouver BC Canada
Ill stick with mine, thanks.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
I bet your a scientologist in disguise drumming up new recruits.
You cant get me with your evil mind rays.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6749

Holy Fucking Shit.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772
ۜۈہڳڬډۃ  بحٌۊیےڬڒڄڞ٭ ګگڙڼڞڡۅھژ  ٸٵژپڧۍ ۄۈہڿۻ
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6604
I love how the spend a fucking minute on "Scientology is a real religion".  It's like WHAT THE HELL, WE KNOW U SAID THAT 45 TIMES ALREADY!!!"
What a bunch of jackasses.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

ۜۈہڳڬډۃ  بحٌۊیےڬڒڄڞ٭ ګگڙڼڞڡۅھژ  ٸٵژپڧۍ ۄۈہڿۻ
Abasta sniper arashnikov! Abara mira khouraten!
VigilanteGandhi
+1|6563
God dam scientology is fucked up. It really is nothing but a scam to make a lot of money.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
Trivia: Xenu played "Guy reading book No.1" in this film.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6611|Philadelphia, PA
This what Scientologists ACTUALLY BELIEVE! ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
Yeah south park filled me in on how screwed up this shit is.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

Wow...How pathetically disturbing.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6727|Las Vegas
Here is a pretty good site which contains volumes of damaging information about this dangerous cult.

http://www.xenu.net/
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6651
I had a friend when i was 14 years old who was a scientologist. his mom was a weirdo and his uncle even weirder.  This one time his uncle try to convinvce me that he had built a time machine (serious shit) it was a wooden box with a sock hanging out the top and some kinda light bulb.  he said the only thing he was missing was some super rare crystal.  I wish I was lying.....
Phantom2828
+51|6535|Land of the free

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I had a friend when i was 14 years old who was a scientologist. his mom was a weirdo and his uncle even weirder.  This one time his uncle try to convinvce me that he had built a time machine (serious shit) it was a wooden box with a sock hanging out the top and some kinda light bulb.  he said the only thing he was missing was some super rare crystal.  I wish I was lying.....
holy shit! what a nutcase
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6568|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
scientology is awesome... im goin to get a personality test
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
The only affiliation I've had was a free IQ test. Thankfully it was the same as some of the sample IQ tests MENSA puts out, and no bullshit.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ
What the heck is Scientology? I'm learned most of what I know about it from south park and think it's a pretty silly religion, but hey what do I know. So can anybody fill me in on this alien based reliogion.

Because if actor's support it, it must be good cause actor's make alot of money. Man I can't wait till Tom Cruise drinks the Kool Aid.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6845
XENU IS MY HOMEBOY!!

The real dirt on L. Ron Hubbard's bastard child

well worth the read.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6670|USA
Ok...

It is an assumption ( I am unsure) that they worship Zartan (?) who implanted thier alien souls in volcanoes on earth and they were released during an eruption in to our bodies. When you die your alien spirit moves on. Each "church" keeps a office ready for use for when Ron L Hubbard returns. Ron L hubbard is the founder and eluded authorities for years on tax evasion charges. He made money as a penny a word sci-fi author. He has been quoted as telling close friends "we need to start a religion. Thats where the money is at." Now there is a little community made up of only scientologists and its run like a brain washing camp from what i understand. Everyone around you convinces you of how good things are and this and that. If you want to leave you have to go through a 1-2 year process so they can make sure you didnt misinterpret anything before they "allow" you to leave. They don't believe in medicines. Sickness all in your mind according to them. Basically it runs like its own society where Cruise/Travolta (big dogs) get the benefits and regular people like us will do the labor to make the camp run and everything else for 12 hours a day.

Basically if you are a loner with low self esteem and 50 bucks to get the starter package...Its for you. Huge fucking pyramid scam.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st … cientology
Rosse_modest
+76|6784|Antwerp, Flanders

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Ok...

It is an assumption ( I am unsure) that they worship Zartan (?) who implanted thier alien souls in volcanoes on earth and they were released during an eruption in to our bodies. When you die your alien spirit moves on. Each "church" keeps a office ready for use for when Ron L Hubbard returns. Ron L hubbard is the founder and eluded authorities for years on tax evasion charges. He made money as a penny a word sci-fi author. He has been quoted as telling close friends "we need to start a religion. Thats where the money is at." Now there is a little community made up of only scientologists and its run like a brain washing camp from what i understand. Everyone around you convinces you of how good things are and this and that. If you want to leave you have to go through a 1-2 year process so they can make sure you didnt misinterpret anything before they "allow" you to leave. They don't believe in medicines. Sickness all in your mind according to them. Basically it runs like its own society where Cruise/Travolta (big dogs) get the benefits and regular people like us will do the labor to make the camp run and everything else for 12 hours a day.

Basically if you are a loner with low self esteem and 50 bucks to get the starter package...Its for you. Huge fucking pyramid scam.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st … cientology
So basically a bunch of lunatics too dangerous to be let loose...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6651
scientology is a huge scam that fools stupid people everyday. scientology is a huge fucking joke and i pity anybody who believes in that doctrine

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard