IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6759
What kinda crap is that? anyone else play World of Warcraft? Im worried about the 15 bux month and wondering if its worth it.
Im trying to find good games that arent 2.5 mbit connection related. My internet is all messed up cause Im to far from the CO. So Im waiting for my dsl contract to end so I can get cable(3 more months). I cant play bf2, I get kicked every time.
I tried Guild Wars but it got kinda lame.
I have been playing oblivion but Ive done all the missions twice already so.... Any Ideas?

~IB
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6552

lol runescape FTW (J/P )
Amish_electrition22
+9|6659|Minneapolis-MN

farmerfez wrote:

lol runescape FTW (J/P )
Ahah lol

Yeah try Dungeon Siege. Its not online though but tight as hell anyway.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6773|Chicago.
Personally, I do not play WoW. But I have a close friend who does. He says its worth it, if you are a diehard RPG fan. He says its the MMO element that makes it all worth while.

I also know he likes Diablo. I'll check with him tomorrow and repost with some other game suggestions.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6600|Florida
dont play it...never cared for the fantasy RPG games
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6797|Noizyland

Instead of exploding like I do every time someoe mentions that FUCKED UP ... no, calm down... I mean every time someone mentions World of Warcraft, I'm going to post my link to the ridiculously long rant I wrote a while ago when there was nothing on TV.

Ty's WoW rant.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6759

Amish_electrition22 wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

lol runescape FTW (J/P )
Ahah lol

Yeah try Dungeon Siege. Its not online though but tight as hell anyway.
thats old ive been there done that.

Tyferra wrote:

Instead of exploding like I do every time someoe mentions that FUCKED UP ... no, calm down... I mean every time someone mentions World of Warcraft, I'm going to post my link to the ridiculously long rant I wrote a while ago when there was nothing on TV.

Ty's WoW rant.
well thats alot to read. seems like u dont even like rpgs though. well i have a free 10 day trial so ill test it to see how i like it before shellin out 15 bux a month, I used to do the same thing for FFXI so its not that big of a deal as long as the game is good. FFXI just got lame. u can wear a cloak but u cant see it, but it changes ur clothes and armor just none of the fun stuff, those little extras that make the game worth it ya know.

any other ideas?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6870|-
Find a game with a strong single player campaign. I suggest Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Brothers in Arms, Half-Life 2, or Age of Empires 3. Those should keep you busy while you wait for your contract to end.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6717|Vancouver BC Canada
Lets not forget Guild Wars. One time fee!!!
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6759

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Find a game with a strong single player campaign. I suggest Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Brothers in Arms, Half-Life 2, or Age of Empires 3. Those should keep you busy while you wait for your contract to end.
all played all beaten all deleted cept brothers in arms, and AOE3 keeps crashing for some reason.

the_outsider38 wrote:

Lets not forget Guild Wars. One time fee!!!
Got it. bored of it.

Just to clear it up. I also have.....
advent rising
gta SA
Gta VC
Civ 4
Gun
Fear
Quake4
Sw empire at war
THPS4
thug
thug 2
Hulk
Ultimate Spiderman
Pirates!(maybe ill play that again...)
and the ones mentioned above. I know i have more just to lazy to look.
anyway thats why im askin about mmorpgs... I have most of the other stuff.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6773|Chicago.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Trigger, you had alot of good recomendations.

May I also add that you can download America's Army: Special Forces v2.6 for free. Thats a pretty good game as well. Whats cool about it is you have to go through basic training to play online. Try that one out too.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
Continually spam emails to EA telling them to release 1.31, then you can play BF2 again. (The commnuity will thank you for it)
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
he siad he tried guild wars & it was lame, I'd have to agree. Any MMORPG is not worth the monthly fee, anyones that do not charge are not worth playing.
I was gonna do the D&D until I found out they were charging an monthly fee, supose to be a conan one coming out as well but again a monthly fee.
I'll be waiting for Diablo III & supreme commander , no monthly fees, course they are a hack/slash rpg & a rts.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-06-27 19:27:32)

IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6759
says 4 hrs left..... bastards.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6763

I Read that ages ago.

Theres this kid at my School, in Year 9, who still Plays Pokemon. He and 2 other Nerdy Wankers discuss the altest Number on their heads, and how their faggot Spells destroyed some gay monster.

For Someone Buying and Playing the Game for 1 Year, it would Cost:

Purchasing the Game: $100
1 Years Play: $180
Aerick
+2|6571|Bay Area

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

What kinda crap is that? anyone else play World of Warcraft? Im worried about the 15 bux month and wondering if its worth it.
Im trying to find good games that arent 2.5 mbit connection related. My internet is all messed up cause Im to far from the CO. So Im waiting for my dsl contract to end so I can get cable(3 more months). I cant play bf2, I get kicked every time.
I tried Guild Wars but it got kinda lame.
I have been playing oblivion but Ive done all the missions twice already so.... Any Ideas?

~IB
Finished all the Oblivion missions twice and can't play BF2?  Good time to go outside and try out this MMO called "Real Life".  Heck its free!

On a lighter note; try Dark Age of Camelot if you want PvP/RvR, although I'm not sure how big the community is anymore (quit ~6 months ago).  If you just want to slay mobs and grind levels all damn day, you can pick from any other MMORPG ono the market.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6695|Australia

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

Got it. bored of it.

Just to clear it up. I also have.....
advent rising
gta SA
Gta VC
Civ 4
Gun
Fear
Quake4
Sw empire at war
THPS4
thug
thug 2
Hulk
Ultimate Spiderman
Pirates!(maybe ill play that again...)
and the ones mentioned above. I know i have more just to lazy to look.
anyway thats why im askin about mmorpgs... I have most of the other stuff.
Haha.

You just described a years or more worth of games for me.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

I don't play MapleStory, I swear it.
Capt. Foley
+155|6610|Allentown, PA, USA
You would probably like the Medal of Honor series. The first one dosent have the greatest graphics but thats cause it came out in '99. Great singleplayer campaing and I sugest you get the Warchest edition. Medal of Honor Allied Assault and 2 expansion packs. Spearhead and Breakthrough. Also Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is a great game but I enjoyed the first one more. They all have long single player campaings and it should take you about 40 hours to defeat all of them on medium settings. Mabey less, not sure, havent played in a while. Great games. Also Medal of Honor Airborne is coming out at the end of the year.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6759
its finally done..... bet it sux its installing now.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6697|Moscow, Russia
Try Silkroad Online. Some people think it's not as good as WoW or Guild Wars, but at least it's free, so you don't have to waste any money on it, only time.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6568
Anarchy Online is probably still offering free 1 year subscriptions. I would probably still play it if I wasn't bored of MMORPGs in general. Lots of content, nice game, if you can stand to look at advertisements while in town which they sort of flooded with billboards before I stopped playing.

Kal Online is an alright MMORPG. I liked it, but there are a lot of scammers and the game encourages people to idle for ungodly amounts of time since there are items that gain exp simply by you being online. But you can fish while idle too! lol Oh yeah, it's free.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2006-07-05 12:52:33)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6549|London (At Heart)

Well if you don't want the standard MMORPG or FPS, try www.fomportal.com, Face of Mankind, I am a player it I enjoy it immensely with it political based RPGFPS, it is a unique genre and it's either a love it or hate it.

Try it out, 12 dollars a month, just get a month n try it.

Shem
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I don't play MapleStory, I swear it.
its on ur Xfire 24/7.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
XIthRyker
+7|6676
Silkroad is xfires 7th most played game i think. It looks a it stupid but like Was said its free so may as well try it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard