Sgt.Gene
+215|6917

Snake wrote:

Sgt.Gene / CrAcK|R0X

- Good KD and a great SPM.
- Bad kit balance, poor map balance. Standard 3 maps as most played by a long shot.
- Decent infantry stats, vehicle stats...armour spawnraping karkand and J10 carrier raping on Wake.
- Favourite victim of 44 kills?? 1880 pistol kills PKing = your BRS of 753.

Unimpressed *yawn*
Im an F-35B kinda person...
namelostonthetoilet
+2|6491
U havent been in the second or first place but 23 times as third...anyway good stats
Sgt.Gene
+215|6917

namelostonthetoilet wrote:

U havent been in the second or first place but 23 times as third...anyway good stats
lol

Nice KD

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-01-04 04:33:54)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6803
Good kd ratio
XRogerMellieX
+8|6482
teddy jimmy

half you people don't care about rating others, you just want to be rated. Put some more effort in to it, think of the feedback you would like to receive!

Ok;

Vehicle KDR's are alright, I'd be interested to see what your aviator KDR would be like if you started a new account. It appears you are still making up for early noobiness hence the low return for all the hours invested.

Your weapon stats are very ordinary. Only just over 1 in your favourite weapon (assault), I'd suggest settling in to some IO to get those skills up. Takes a while to learn but infantry, like anything else, gets better with practice.

You have over 354 hours in medic kit, and bugger all on everything else. Given the amount of time you like to spend flying, fly in other kits to get some easy hours and badges up.

Good to see that even if Wake is your most played, USMC is your favourite army... no-one likes a J10 whore

Learn to love squad leading. Once you get the hang of using the 'T' commo rose you never need to consult the mini-map. I've started getting a right good hang of leading a squad and will most often anticipate the commanders orders. Don't just use 'attack' either. Use 'Defend' (for places like the gap to hotel on mashtuur) and use multiple move commands to get your squad to follow you on the path less travelled.

I know people play how they want to, but if I were asked to judge your ability and flair as a player I'd have to give you just 5/10, sorry!

EDIT: There are lots of gaps in my stats, go easy though, I wasn't trying to be nasty to this guy!

Last edited by XRogerMellieX (2007-01-04 04:50:48)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6917

XRogerMellieX wrote:

Good to see that even if Wake is your most played, USMC is your favourite army... no-one likes a J10 whore
Looks like China to me...
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom
@ Sgt. Gene

Great k/d ratio
Great SPM
Great accuracy
Great weapons k/d ratios
ARMOR k/d ratio is bad ass

Downfall BRANDDDD SPANKINNGG new account only 8 hours  I would guess this is your 5th or 6th account am i right?

Great stats though

8.5/10

Edit- Didndt see you where a cornol what happened reset for padding :-P explains the new account being so good

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-01-04 08:11:29)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6734|Melbourne, Australia.

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Downfall BRANDDDD SPANKINNGG new account only 8 hours  I would guess this is your 5th or 6th account am i right?
2006-04-11 17:20:00

Hasnt played that account for 8 months...just wants to flex his epenis a little
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6782
Sgt Gene swapped to paddles to boost his rifle kdr. Sad IMO.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6805|United States
good spm and k/d ratio 8/10
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6854|Arizona, USA
Private_Adam Pretty good ratios, great kill streak, great list of victims, I like how you play alot of different maps, and of course almost perfect collection of badges, medals, and ribbons.

Overall 9.65/10
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6720|England

Majik_Kracker

Good SPM, average KDR.
Kit balance is ok, AT as most played is a rarity for a solid karkand player. Seriously, play other maps.
Improve those Infantry and vehicle KD's.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6805|United States
Snake

Your k/d ratio is good
Your Spm is good
You have all badges which is good

Score 9/10
XRogerMellieX
+8|6482

XRogerMellieX wrote:

teddy jimmy

half you people don't care about rating others, you just want to be rated. Put some more effort in to it, think of the feedback you would like to receive!

Ok;

Vehicle KDR's are alright, I'd be interested to see what your aviator KDR would be like if you started a new account. It appears you are still making up for early noobiness hence the low return for all the hours invested.

Your weapon stats are very ordinary. Only just over 1 in your favourite weapon (assault), I'd suggest settling in to some IO to get those skills up. Takes a while to learn but infantry, like anything else, gets better with practice.

You have over 354 hours in medic kit, and bugger all on everything else. Given the amount of time you like to spend flying, fly in other kits to get some easy hours and badges up.

Learn to love squad leading. Once you get the hang of using the 'T' commo rose you never need to consult the mini-map. I've started getting a right good hang of leading a squad and will most often anticipate the commanders orders. Don't just use 'attack' either. Use 'Defend' (for places like the gap to hotel on mashtuur) and use multiple move commands to get your squad to follow you on the path less travelled.

I know people play how they want to, but if I were asked to judge your ability and flair as a player I'd have to give you just 5/10, sorry!

EDIT: There are lots of gaps in my stats, go easy though, I wasn't trying to be nasty to this guy!

Sgt.Gene wrote:

XRogerMellieX wrote:

Whatever (and US has 400 hours more than China in his stats), I put effort into mine, someone rate me

Last edited by XRogerMellieX (2007-01-04 12:21:59)

deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6636
well here it is

ur stats are very very nice but here is what i get out of them:

u are a city maps player which is alright but anyone can get a good spm in city maps

ur heli stats are very very good prob could hit me in rolls which i like

some basic medals you should have and badges

lots of medals though

good spm going up slightly maybe due to your noobness in the begginning

amaazing accuracy im impressed staying about constant which is good ur constant

soo 8/10

OH and for me profile

<------------------this is my first account im lazy to start over

now if u think im a noob ur a fucking idiot

take a look at these accounts http://bf2s.com/player/65061735/ KARKAND WHORE (before infantry only)
                                           http://bf2s.com/player/81319395/ GULF OF OMEN WHORE

Last edited by deadawakeing (2007-01-04 12:35:30)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6802|United Kingdom
Rofl, one with 100 hours and the other with 42..... So you make new accounts all the time is what im thinking but anyhow you can see your a good player now though

good k/d ratio but 82% from vehicles
good accuracy
good spm
weapons k/d ratios are good also
poor win loss ratio
vehicles- heli great/ armor above average/ jets average/ ground deff great/ and air deff. poor

overall nice stats they show you have been around in bf2 for a while
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6773|inside the recesses of your...
Havok....

fabulous medic whore and aviator.  I'm quite jealous.

9.89714 / 9.99377

Last edited by URE_DED (2007-01-05 10:35:26)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6917

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

@ Sgt. Gene

Great k/d ratio
Great SPM
Great accuracy
Great weapons k/d ratios
ARMOR k/d ratio is bad ass

Great stats though

8.5/10

Edit- Didndt see you where a cornol what happened reset for padding :-P explains the new account being so good
Been reset multiple times XD

BTW  Very nice KD and Assault rifle KD

9/10

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-01-04 15:21:01)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6917

XRogerMellieX wrote:

XRogerMellieX wrote:

teddy jimmy

Ok;

Sgt.Gene wrote:

XRogerMellieX wrote:

Whatever (and US has 400 hours more than China in his stats), I put effort into mine, someone rate me
Thats theater time, not actual army time. Thats why the pic of his soldier is a Chinese guy holding an AK-47
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6805|United States
Sgt.gene

Your k/d ratio is better then my which is  good
Your spm ratio is good
753 best round that makes me say wtf
your aviatar ratio is great

overall 9/10
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6617|A W S M F O X
Private Adam!

Wow, all experts!
Good SPM
Average KD
Great kill streak
poor accuracy
Nice W/L ratio

Good too see youve played all expansions! Im in love with those SF medals!!!! Good job man! The EF medal really stands out, havent seen that much

A solid list of victims, great BRS scores, positive ratios for all armys is very nice!

Not a nade spammer either, which is contradictory lol for such rank!
You should get some more paddles kills, theyre really quite fun!

You obviously enjoy your veichles, your probably gonna become 4 star right!?
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6805|United States
JET_G raidensen

Your k/d ratio is good
Your spm is great
you have all badges which is good
looks like you enjoy playing special forces much as me and i might be 4 star general but i will be 3 star general for sure overall 9/10
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6975|Delaware
Get that K/D up, boy! You're a leet colonel.

Nothing's really impressive on your stats, honestly. All very average.

5/10
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6785|Finland

SysTray wrote:

5/10
Back to colonel and beyond, eh?

Nothing to complain about. 9,5/10 on the ratios, 10/10 on time used etc.. owning yourself back! It was good to join you to slaughter Canadians one day, btw!
I need around tree fiddy.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6975|Delaware

DonFck wrote:

SysTray wrote:

5/10
Back to colonel and beyond, eh?

Nothing to complain about. 9,5/10 on the ratios, 10/10 on time used etc.. owning yourself back! It was good to join you to slaughter Canadians one day, btw!
MMmm yes. I hadn't played 1.4 in a long time. It was quite different

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard