Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
Have you ever been waiting at a jet or chopper only to have a guy pull up in a jeep and steal it? 

We all have friend, but not to worry.

I have discovered a new and exciting way to get people out of jets and choppers.

.50 CALIBER SNIPER RIFLES!!!

Hell yeah boyz, that thing shoots through cockpit windows!  Here latley I've been shooting people out of the cockpit regardless of wether they were there first or I was, because after all, I did pay $50 dollars for this game and I don't plan on sitting around on a runway getting bombed when someone else can be instead!

Also, make sure you lay down directly in front of the plane so, in the event you miss, he will run over you and get a "teamkill", which apparently results in him getting kicked sooner or later.  But don't worry about getting kicked, we will discuss that later.

Basically this is how it works:

Lay Down.
Zoom In.
Aim at Pilots Face.
Click.

The plane/helicopter is now officially property of YOU my friend!!! 

Whats that............you didn't spawn as a sniper?  Well, in that case, use your C4 to blow him up or just shoot a AT rocket into the intake.  The noobie will get the hint after the 3rd or 4th time.  If you are any other kit just grab a FAV or DPV and drive really fast at an angle as to meet him on your side, thus causing him to t-bone you sending your car into a violent death spiral which hopefully will kill the 4 other teammates standing nearby watching in udder horror as a flaming car followed by a bomb ladened jet on the verge of explosion follows closely behind, hurdles towards them at eye blistering speeds.  Indeed, not enough time to run away.

"But Cougar, I don't have the .50 Cal unlock, what do I do??"  Well......find that sniper on your team that does have it.  Try throwing a ammo pack or med pack at his feet and when he looks down at it shank him in the back of the neck and take his rifle, then shoot the pilot out and go about you merry way of spawn camping and or ramming the first thing you see.  Thats how I get all my points!!

"Cougar, I followed your steps and I got banned.  What do I do now?"  HAHA, the only thing left for you to do is crash the server!  Download or write your own program for flooding a servers IP with as many packets as possible in a short amount of time as to cause everyone in the servers ping to shoot up to about 500 and then watch them disconnect.  Then change your MAC address (depending on the type of ban) and rejoin the server and take the plane or chopper that you paid 50 dollars for.

"Yo Cougar, EA wiped my stats, what now?"  Pwnt.

I hope this guide helps you in your quest for jets and helos, it sure as hell did for me!!

Last edited by Cougar (2006-04-17 14:05:38)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.
Roffel
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6753
rofl
https://www.rpgsource.net/gallery/wow!.jpg

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-04-17 14:00:15)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
roffelz
Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+50|6600
It's iddiots like you that ruin the game. Here's an idea, wait for the next jet.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

It's iddiots like you that ruin the game. Here's an idea, wait for the next jet.
HAHAHA!
coreinflames
+12|6646

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

I agree, and also thats not a new and exciting thing,  its an old an lame thing...
dazz99
+0|6635
Rofl
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

The Bearz Guide < Read that and learn buddies... .

Read the guide, follow the way of the Bearz.

Cougar, I'm guessing your fed up with being shot out of Jets/Attack Choppers? Thanks for the laugh anyway...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
yeah waht a waste of a thread many people have said that using a .50 cal to get a plane/jet sooo STFU
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6592|Your attic

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

He was being sarcastic you coon, but in actual fact it does get annoying when you finnaly think you are about to get a jet and some randomer comes up and somehow gets in before I do and proceeds to crash into the nearest tree.
However you did miss one thing, if all else fail, a FAV to the side of jet often removes the scoundrel from his stolen prize.

Towelly
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6740|Pakistan/England
cougar, i did what you said. EA wiped my stats. now what?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

*TS*tphai wrote:

yeah waht a waste of a thread many people have said that using a .50 cal to get a plane/jet sooo STFU

Flecco wrote:

The Bearz Guide < Read that and learn buddies... .

Read the guide, follow the way of the Bearz.

Cougar, I'm guessing your fed up with being shot out of Jets/Attack Choppers? Thanks for the laugh anyway...
I was starting to wonder when the Polarbear cheerleading squad was going to show up!  How'd those balls tatse!?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

tahadar wrote:

Ask Firestorm.
Lamsey
+11|6648|Glasgow, Scotland

coreinflames wrote:

Psycho~*DS*~ wrote:

I agree, and also thats not a new and exciting thing,  its an old an lame thing...
Missing.
The.
Point.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6681|Denver, CO

tahadar wrote:

pwnt lol

cougar wrote:

ohh... crap... my stomach hurts from laughing

Wiki guide sticky request ROFL
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

INCSOC wrote:

tahadar wrote:

pwnt lol

cougar wrote:

ohh... crap... my stomach hurts from laughing

Wiki guide sticky request ROFL
haha, thanks.

I take it you are a 1984 fan?
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6681|Denver, CO

Cougar wrote:

haha, thanks.

I take it you are a 1984 fan?
what gave it away
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
Ingsoc
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6681|Denver, CO

Cougar wrote:

Ingsoc
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6709|NL

Cougar wrote:

If you are any other kit just grab a FAV or DPV and drive really fast at an angle as to meet him on your side, thus causing him to t-bone you sending your car into a violent death spiral which hopefully will kill the 4 other teammates standing nearby watching in udder horror as a flaming car followed by a bomb ladened jet on the verge of explosion follows closely behind, hurdles towards them at eye blistering speeds.  Indeed, not enough time to run away.
LOL!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
Good shit. Thanks for the laugh.
IronFerret
+48|6658|Mexico City.
you have very fresh and inovative ideas.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

IronFerret wrote:

you have very fresh and inovative ideas.
....and they are copyrighted so don't get any ideas...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6648
lol i agree its the only way to it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard