icewarrior2005
+0|6712
i wanna know how people like to kill...
my favourites are to fall on them or to get a roadkill with a civilian car.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Enemy tank or espically a fully loaded HUMVEE, and BAM! They all get smoked, thinking they are off to complete some serious mission, only to find, one well placed AT MINE! AT Mines in low lying water, AT Mines set on bridges, AT Mines anywhere!
Also, in a sniper standoff over 300 m away, and we are both gunning for each other, and I get him first! Love that. Of course shocking an enemy in the nuts, with the shock paddles, is always a blast, Ive done that two times!

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-03-13 09:36:30)

Mr.Pieeater
+116|6624|Cherry Pie
I like sneaking up on people and killing them with a knife.  Its freaking great...  Such a slap in the face to the person you kill too.  I mean, you have to be a foot away from them, and then you stab them.  I love it when there is only one guy left on the opposing team, with no spawns, and I sneak around and knife him in front of the whole damn server.  LOL, I'm spent...
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
I used to like killing people in the Blackhawk best but cant really do that since 1.2
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6654|Westminster, Colorado
1.) Knife
2.) New found love for the AT mines
3.) Knife
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|NÃ¥rvei

I really really would like to kill with my wrench ! ..... or we should be able to choke the enemy, maybe even have a chokebadge ?

Besides that i like killing people so they die, no preference in weapons - just to kill them real good.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6659|SoCal

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Enemy tank or espically a fully loaded HUMVEE, and BAM! They all get smoked, thinking they are off to complete some serious mission, only to find, one well placed AT MINE! AT Mines in low lying water, AT Mines set on bridges, AT Mines anywhere!
Also, in a sniper standoff over 300 m away, and we are both gunning for each other, and I get him first! Love that. Of course shocking an enemy in the nuts, with the shock paddles, is always a blast, Ive done that two times!
I love going to their non-cap base and throwing down my mines where the vehicles spawn, hiding the AT mine......and then a couple minutes roll by and WHAM!  2, 4, 6 points for an AT mine kill.  I think that would be the greatest insult.....some poor tankwhore schlep spawning and running full steam to beat out some other guy(s) to the respawned tank.....only to die AGAIN in 1.2 seconds!  Gold.....just pure gold.

Also......claymores......they're just not for breakfast anymore.  I love throwing one or two down in front of the attack chopper spawn points.  Sometimes, if you want to be first to the chopper, you're gonna end up last.

C4 on a chopper is cool too.  Just throw a couple on and run off to the bushes and wait for the vics to get airborne and JUST before their first rocket fires, flip the switch and say "Hello".
Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
i like sneaking up to a sniper and placing c4 on them
PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds
Running them over with my heli.
sargent_oakley
+1|6591
i just give them good, my favorite way to kill; is to place a C4 on a wall behind the corner (best done in Karkand), THEN you "show" your self and when they notice u runnin away from them 99.9% of time they put up a chase, but what they dont know there's a surprise waitin and as soon as they come around the corner: "POP GOES THE WEASEL". Dude that shit pisses ppl off so bad that it's worth tryin 4 sure.
RedVigor
+3|6685
My favourite is C4 on a BH, fully loaded even wait for it to take off and then boom.
Or AT mines on the ramps leading down to the Train Wreck on Karkand sit back and watch a fully loaded Humvee come zooming blindly down.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
Headshots

Though a close second has to be smashing people with MEC's transport chopper. That's what I call humiliation, a big fat blob of a chopper decending from the sky to crush you.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
finding a silly little sniper on say a crane or something, crawling up behind him as medic, wip out those shock paddels, and call for a medic or say enemy sniper spotted, as soon as they spin round zzzzzzzzzzzzzap, goes flying off the edge of the crane, OR type into them "their name" suprise
savking
+37|6587|England
the best thing to do is leave at mines under cars n stuff quite funny

also headshots R quite satisfyin

but nothin can beat a good old stab up
AbblePC
+0|6587
Ok my favorite..

Running to a flag... aproaching an enemy as a sniper .. they think oh canon fodder!... you watch thier stance quickly take aim and one shot them for a good drop in health.. instantly pull your pistol for a the final one shot kill... Bam!

Lots of times I have waisted a full clip at large distance but do eventually get the final kill shot with the pistol... of course this would be almost impossible without first mortally wounding them with the sniper rifle.. preferrably the M95.

And of course the Knife is a blast when they least expect it... awesome fun!
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
Knife.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands
knife
it was very easy before the patch that banned the dolphin diven.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6644|Cumberland, MD, USA
I like getting the smack down on them with a chopper. For instance, I was USMC on Operation Clean Sweep and there was a sniper atop of of the tree-less hills on the left. Instead of wasting missles I just tilted the chopper back and smacked my tail rotor off of him. Free kill for me!
Firestarter
+12|6614
500 FOOT PISTOL SNIPE I love it...and every time I kill them it's either when they're at the farthest point I can hit them or my last shot (PNK Server shot a guy with my last shot as he runs behind a corner and killed him :-p) later
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hmm... I love killing people with the shockpaddles, that is the biggest slap in the face, worse than the knife because the knife is so much more accurate... I think it might dis-hearted them so much, lol.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6649|Washington DC

icewarrior2005 wrote:

i wanna know how people like to kill...
my favourites are to fall on them or to get a roadkill with a civilian car.
The kill I want the most happens when I play engineer laying mines ... as I'm laying them (or shortly after laying them), I get surprised by an APC or Tank and get killed ...

While laying there, I'm whispering please, please, please, please .... then

OrangeHound [AT Mine] GuyThatJustKilledMe

For me, nothing sweeter ....
Koffie
+6|6726|Amsterdam
My favorite way are the shock paddles, second comes the knife.
Its even more fun if you see someone unsuspected, and just before you kill him you let him see you,and finally charge!
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6640|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i love sneaking up to an enemy tank that is taking one of our flags, drop an at mine under that bitch, run, and give him a shot or two with my jack hammer, he turns around, looking for me and WHAM

RIGHT IN THE KISSER, but i let him get a neutralize point, so i can get a flag capture

+6 Hoorah
cat4ever
+69|6753|CATALONIA
Knife, Knife, Knife! :p
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

FesterTheMolester wrote:

i love sneaking up to an enemy tank that is taking one of our flags, drop an at mine under that bitch, run, and give him a shot or two with my jack hammer, he turns around, looking for me and WHAM

RIGHT IN THE KISSER, but i let him get a neutralize point, so i can get a flag capture

+6 Hoorah
+1 for that dude, I love doing that, but it seems I have gotten away from teh engy class.

I used to love the jackhammer and the close range one hit kills, but I dont know... long range just pissed me off.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard