chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

Hiya!

Remember a few weeks ago, I tried out a new image host with tons of bandwidth? Turns out they simply couldn't handle the number of request per second that I was causing. So instead, I decided to use this massive BW for file downloads.

Thus, we come to http://files.bf2s.com/

Just a good place to download files, movies, patches, map packs, and helper applications related to Battlefield 2. If you'd like, I'm happy to host YOUR files too. Just upload them and the moderators here will approve them after a quick review.

Let me know how it works for you

Stratocaster wrote:

Will you be uploading files from users? maybe wallpapers? I would love to serve this community with a nice set of them
The site actually accepts user-uploaded content. Mods approve it after upload and review. Look for the "Add File" tab
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6627|Canada
*** UPDATE ***
Uploads are now FULLY working and there will be NO slowdowns of any sort.

People, feel free to submit your OWN movies for your clan, or other cool content! We will review your submission then approve it to be viewed by the public. Our goal is for this to become an area in which users can post their files without the hassle of places such as Fileshack, and have a more user friendly experience.

We are also now looking for users that are interested in becoming part of the BF2S Files team. Essentially we need users to update files.bf2s.com with the latest videos, patches, and everything else. Another aspect of the job involves approving other people's submissions. If you're interested in participating, please PM me. Having basic *nix skills is also a plus. We'd also prefer that you be a regular here on the forums, as we may have some trust issues .

Last edited by Markimus (2006-03-08 13:34:47)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas
Looks great chuy! Hopefully this will get put to good use for new maps and mods!
TimBob
+15|6644
cool, i like.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6746
Ill start writing to the vatican, you will get that saint hood for services to BF2 in no time
.nsm
+-1|6638|Hackland
Looks great! Nice job guys.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

OMG files!
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6750|Denmark
once again good job Chuy

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-03-05 14:04:10)

vesty12
+0|6655|Copenhagen
Nice one i would second that cannonization!
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6721|Rochester, NY
chuy! excellent work!!!
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6823
Cool, i guess u wanna pay more bandwidth-money
dan500
+57|6839
And BF2s grows bigger

Nice work dude, I hope the speeds are fast for when the new patch comes out
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6636
nice job
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6627|Canada
Come on guys, start uploading your rediculously stupid and funny movies now!
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6728
thats kewl. the home page needs to be realigned though I see part of the paypal donations covering the files link partially. Firefox.
IE looks fine though.... wierd.
good shyte though
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

thats kewl. the home page needs to be realigned though I see part of the paypal donations covering the files link partially. Firefox.
IE looks fine though.... wierd.
good shyte though
Refresh.
casse_de_poil
+1|6743|Canada

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

yeah it seems to be fixed now...for me anyway
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6699|NL
I must say, you are VERY GOOD in design. When i looked at that new link for the first on the home page it was really superB, it fits right away with the rest of the website and again does ask for the right attention, the same goes for the link at the top of every page. really superB!

keep up the good work, chuy!

...oh...now i didnt say anything about the new file section itself... well i think that the design already made it a nice new feature!
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6719|Madrid, Spain
when I thought it couldn't get better... you did it again, congratz, this is just amazing!!!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6812|Belgium

Stratocaster wrote:

when I thought it couldn't get better... you did it again, congratz, this is just amazing!!!
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6831|Cheshire, UK
*shakes head in disbelief*
Excelent stuff.
Huge thanks to all involved in this. Our community gets bigger and better through your passion and effort.
Maj.Do
+85|6743|good old CA
awesome
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6719|Madrid, Spain
Will you be uploading files from users? maybe wallpapers? I would love to serve this community with a nice set of them, and I think lots of users would also love to... OOOhhh wait that is a good idea for a contest!!
Winning wallpapers to be uploaded at bf2s!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

See first post edit...
DTAC
+9|6732
Great, but I can't upload a .jpg

"The file type you uploaded is not within the allowed extensions list. You may not upload this type of file."

Last edited by DTAC (2006-03-05 19:49:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard