Christbane
+51|6252
awesome shots as always!  but it has to piss you have a little that most of them end up just being disabled. you deserve kills for everyone of those shots
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6623|Greenwood, IN
I wanted to mention that youtube has disabled ads on some of my videos because...

"We have determined that the content is not advertiser-friendly."

One of the videos the conversation in the video between players was about weight lifting.

I laughed when I got the emails.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Naturn wrote:

I wanted to mention that youtube has disabled ads on some of my videos because...

One of the videos the conversation in the video between players was about weight lifting.

One of the rules for advertising on uploads is that no videogame footage is allowed. And yet it's everywhere.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

mtb0minime wrote:

Naturn wrote:

One of the rules for advertising on uploads is that no videogame footage is allowed. And yet it's everywhere.
Machinima and branches would be in a hell of a trouble.  Gamer vids are probably the biggest money earners when totaled.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6481|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Naturn wrote:

Machinima and branches would be in a hell of a trouble.  Gamer vids are probably the biggest money earners when totaled.
naaah, music videos are the biggest earners
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

mtb0minime wrote:

Naturn wrote:

that's just for ad revenue shared with the uploader, isn't it?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

naaah, music videos are the biggest earners
Yeah, forgot about those lyric videos.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Naturn wrote:

Ah, that's right. But then why would regular uploaders allow ads if they didn't get money from it?
I keep getting emails and notices from them wanting me to turn on ads but I haven't done it yet. I don't know what could happen but I'd prefer not to lose my account or get sued.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6623|Greenwood, IN

mtb0minime wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ah, that's right. But then why would regular uploaders allow ads if they didn't get money from it?
I keep getting emails and notices from them wanting me to turn on ads but I haven't done it yet. I don't know what could happen but I'd prefer not to lose my account or get sued.
I will probably be canceling the ads soon.  I've made 1 cent even though i've had a couple thousand views on my videos over the past month.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6287
That was brilliant.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

If you're bored, I inadvertently recorded a couple rounds. This one is a round in AA on Kharg Island. Stayin' alive.

Commie Killer
+192|6404
LAV AA completely rapes. Did a 53-1 round yesterday with. Had both teams hating me, thought I was hacking.
Roc18
`
+655|5808|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Commie Killer wrote:

LAV AA completely rapes. Did a 53-1 round yesterday with. Had both teams hating me, thought I was hacking.
Equip thermal vision and you can easily get 30-50 kills in a round. It kills infantry even quicker since they buffed the machine gun.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
why does everyone keep recording videos of themselves playing computer games nowadays? even totalhalibut has spoken out about it, and he's a completely clueless, low-skill noob. the epitome of the casual gamer. even he is being snobby thesedays about the thousands of people uploading videos of themselves playing bf3 and skyrim. yo, you aint' good. it aint fun watching you play an ordinary round. we all have better things to be doing.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

So... don't watch it? Unintentionally recorded it, figured I might as well put it up for anyone having trouble with AA or wanted a different perspective. Dunno what you're doing in the media thread if you have such problems with, well, gaming media.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
wasn't aimed at you specifically. i'm talking about the trend nowadays of everyone having youtube accounts and screenshot folders. i don't get it. everyone's an expert now, i guess.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Roc18
`
+655|5808|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique wrote:

wasn't aimed at you specifically. i'm talking about the trend nowadays of everyone having youtube accounts and screenshot folders. i don't get it. everyone's an expert now, i guess.
It's nothing new, there have always been people recording themselves playing video games lol.

But I agree with the youtube thing. You didn't see this many youtube channel / gaming / gimme subscribers stuff years ago.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-25 15:51:43)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Oh well, be happy I didn't post the countless other mediocre rounds that wound up being recorded
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

It's nothing new, there have always been people recording themselves playing video games lol.

But I agree with the youtube thing. You didn't see this many youtube channel / gaming / gimme subscribers stuff years ago.
i think it's 100% to do with the fact that the totally casual, pretty much clueless morons got popular. people like totalhalibut who became famous because of their novelty accent and the way that they speak, more than for gaming expertise. like who are these people when it comes to games? same as yahtzee for zero punctuation. doesn't play multiplayer or competitively at all, just presents things in a way that is 'funny'. now you have a million other neckbeards that are crap at games thinking they can go big, too, just because they have a voice and what they think is a sense of humour. christ, the internet will be the end of us all.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6757

mtb0minime wrote:

If you're bored, I inadvertently recorded a couple rounds. This one is a round in AA on Kharg Island. Stayin' alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwucAWqZSA
You know I don't think the LAV AA is even in the Xbox game lol

Shame looks fun.

Edit  should stop being a cheapskate and get the PC version lol

Last edited by paranoid101 (2011-11-25 16:22:31)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6623|Greenwood, IN

Good round.  Longest one yet.  The team I was on started strong then faded for some reason.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6608|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
HERE A VIDIA I MADE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3PqWL3bubY

From one of our matches.

Last edited by BabySpinach (2011-11-26 05:42:43)

hey dude!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

I ran out of bounds and died but then I got revived when the next section of the level opened up

Last edited by mtb0minime (2011-11-26 11:53:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard